Saturday morning dream discussion

Good day to all.
I woke up dreaming of a pentacle.
Have two reasons for this I speculate?!
For one, I’ve been thinking of buying a small, pentacle charm. And the second, I have not been too prolific in practicing my Tarot cards. ( They’ve been sitting on my altar. The altar has been getting use however, not the cards.)
A couple months past, I purchased “The Green Witch Tarot Cards.” Which I love, but have been a bit challenging learning them intuitively. The meanings have been on point, if I go by the their book meanings.

My dream was like this; It seemed like I was shopping and looking through what looked like a clothes rack. I grabbed the pentacle, however I don’t recall if it was clothing material or an object. But, it was definitely hanging on a clothes hanger. I remember saying, “Oh Wow! , It looks so Christmassy!” ( The back of my tarot cards have an image of a pentacle in a wreath. Which, from some of the reviews of the cards, state that it has a Christmassy feel to it.)

The dream was very vivid, and colors very bright. I did not simply grab the pentacle from the rack. But it was as if someone was handing it too me.
I have been having witchy dreams lately- maybe last couple of weeks.

Any ideas of what it may mean? I feel that it’s the cards calling me or a spirit guide/ Diety saying to me, pick them up Bitch! (Lol)

I’m attaching an image of the card.( The back of my tarot cards have this image of the pentacle, which was in my dream)
Do share your dreams if you had any recently? I usually don’t remember them unless it comes as a premonition. ( Which I don’t like)

Thank you for your time.
Blessed be.!
Screenshot_20201024-084319__01__01|297x500

6 Likes

Hi again. That is a very nice looking card & I agree it’s sort of Christmassy! I think maybe the pentacle wants for you to pick it up as your own. Or maybe read the card that is in your dream to see what it says for you. It may be trying to tell you something as if in premonition form. I would look at the meaning behind that specific card and maybe try to find your pentacle to make your own at home.

I could be way off base, that is just my gut reaction to what you had said about your dream.

I don’t usually remember my dreams and I have trouble sleeping through the night, especially right now. The ones I do wake up with some recollection of, I put them in my journal right away. I haven’t had one that I remember since some time in September.

You can also look up dream meanings on the internet and it will bring you to sites that can give you a hint as to what the dream is trying to tell you. I wish I had bookmarked the one that I used in September.

4 Likes

@Susurrus, my dream did not show any specific card. It was only the back of the card which are all the same in the deck.
Thank you, for the advice.

3 Likes

Oh, I’m sorry for the confusion. It’s a beautiful deck!

3 Likes

Thank you Krissie. I do love it. The art work is so beautiful.

3 Likes

@walter I think your feeling is spot on. Especially since the Pentacle had that “Christmassy” look/vibe, as does your deck. I would take it as your being drawn to your deck, which could either be speaking of a connection forming with the deck, kind of like " Hey, come back and let’s talk," signaling a message you need to hear; or that the connection with your deck even though you feel a bit intimidated in learning the meanings intuitively, is forming. Either way, I feel your dream was a positive message, your deck is reaching out to you.
Blessed Be,

4 Likes

@Rowan, thank you! Yes, I agree. Will start to shuffle and readings again. Like you said, maybe just feeling intimidated. Will come in handy with @MeganB challenge this week.

3 Likes

Perfect timing! :star: I think everyone else has the right idea. It seems like your cards are calling to you and asking you to read with them. It could be a deity or guide trying to communicate with you or just Them saying hey, you wanted to do the thing but you’re not doing the thing…so do the thing!

4 Likes

@MeganB, thank you very much!

3 Likes

I agree with the others and your gut instinct, @walter- time to pick up those cards! :raised_hands: They must really be missing you to come find you in your dreams. I wonder what messages and insights your deck is waiting to show you :heart_eyes: :flower_playing_cards:

2 Likes

@BryWisteria, thank you!

2 Likes

I noticed that you posted this precisely two months before Christmas! Also the vibe of the deck is very festive. Maybe you can begin preparing for a special Tarot reading for Christmas/Yule? :christmas_tree:

3 Likes

@Francisco, thank you! That’s a great idea. I love festive holidays. I go all out around the holidays, decorating and putting a :evergreen_tree:. Well, artificial. My apartment is really small therefore need a small one. I had to downgrade alot when I moved from a larger apartment. However, I’ve been researching and learning about Yule and definitely sparks a :fire: in my heart.
Thank you once again for the advice.

3 Likes

You’re welcome! I am always interested in dreams. They are such a mysterious and mystical land.

I have been keeping a dream diary and I recommend you try it too!

3 Likes

@Francisco, thank you! Yes I’m gonna start. What’s weird the following night , I had a dream about a pendulum! Lol… I think they really being blunt! Lol

3 Likes