Sea Witches

Greetings!

So recently I found out what type of witch I am; a sea witch, but I’m wondering if there are any books or further information on sea witches?

Blessed Be!

6 Likes

We had a weekly challenge on ocean magick - :shell: Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - Of Seas, Sands, and Tides that may have some ideas for you!

I live near the ocean & have trouble being away for it or living in a landlocked state. I connect heavily to water & have been working on my connection to the other elements.

I also found an article on Otherworldly Oracle about being a Sea Witch that may interest you. We do have a good amount of witches that work with the sea/ocean :ocean:/ water :water_element: so there may be some other ideas for you contained within the forum or site also.

From Spells8 & a very quick search I found this also which was really interesting to me being so connected to water…

7 Signs You’re a Water Witch: Don’t Ignore Them

5 Likes

Oh this is wonderful!!! Thank you so much!!!

5 Likes

You are very welcome! I have oodles of shells, coral, rocks, sand, sea glass… I go to the beach when the weather is nice or out on the boat & just love to kind wade or be in the water. If we go watch a sunset or a sunrise, I’m walking near the shore looking for treasures. I keep the first ocean rock I found in pocket from when my husband & I watched our first sunset on our anniversay. It stays in my coat & I hold onto it or rub it between my fingers or hands when I need to. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

I’ve never read them by there’s an author named Anwyn Avalon that’s a water witch. I believe she has a book about ocean magick! I’ll grab you some links :blush:

The Way of the Water Priestess: Entering the World of Water Magic

Water Witchcraft: Magic and Lore from the Celtic Tradition

4 Likes

Ah, c’est la mer! I do love the ocean! I read a really lovely book over the summer. It was called Sea Magic, I think. I reviewed it in one of our reading clubs! I enjoyed it immensely.

4 Likes

On goodness thank you so much!

4 Likes

You’re very welcome! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I hope you find something that works for you!

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.