Seeing signs, symbols and sigils during meditation

So… I’m pretty new to witchy meditation lets start there.
Anyway, today I tried out the purple candle meditation.

Got super excited when I started seeing symbols appearing behind my eyes! This is the first time something like this has happened!
(Will also mention at this point I’m a baby witch with practically zero knowledge of symbols so was aware that I’d need to remember them for later)
Meditation ends, I scribble down what I can remember and start furiously searching Pinterest trying to find ‘Witch symbols’ and similar searches until I find the closest to what I can remember seeing…

a diamond shape (the 2D kind)
a wonky bendy diamond shape with curved sides? This was blurry
Imperfect upside down curve

What I get from my searching is:
Soap
Wax
Altar
Clean the wax off the altar? Ffs :woman_facepalming:t3:
This is what the spirits have to tell me? :joy:

Anyone had any better luck?

5 Likes

Well did you clean it?! :rofl: :laughing:

I wouldn’t necessarily say your visuals have a spiritual meaning. Just like Laurie recently said in her post: Is This A Sign? Not everything has to be a sign!

What you can do is go again into a deep meditation and repeat the exercise. Make sure to have a pen and paper handy and draw the symbols again. It could also be a sign of your personal symbol.

If you do that, make sure to take a picture and post it here! That way we’ll be able to help you identify whatever it is!

5 Likes

Hey maybe your ancestors want you to clean the altar before they visit LOL.

4 Likes

Haha after a few eye rolls, 'really?!'s and stomps around the room, yes :rofl:
I now have a sparkly workspace :blush:

Thank you for the post link!

3 Likes

:woman_facepalming:t3: :woman_facepalming:t3: :woman_facepalming:t3: :joy:

2 Likes

LoL! That’s funny! Too much wax in Altar? Lol

3 Likes

Congrats on your successful meditation, @limeberry! I’m glad you had such a powerful experience :grin:. Like Francisco mentioned, I’d give it another go- if any of the symbols are indeed a sign trying to make something known to you, they will likely come back :+1:

My two favorite sites to lookup symbol meanings are the Dream Visions Dream Analyzer and Dream Lookup. These are great places to find potential meanings of different symbols you encounter in dreams, visions, and meditations :woman_in_lotus_position:. There’s usually quite a few possible meanings, so look through and see if any of them resonate with you.

Good luck and happy meditating! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Thank you so much for these links! This is so helpful! :heart:

2 Likes

You’re very welcome! Enjoy :blush:

1 Like