Shadow Work Challenge

If anyone is interested in a FREE shadow work challenge. I have one active on my website

16 Likes

Thank you! I will check it out today! :heart:

I finished the 1st step of the introduction. I will do some more when I get home this afternoon & can focus on it.

6 Likes

You have a website!!! Girl, I’m so sorry I didn’t know!!! I’m it asked if I was ready to continue with shadow work. I picked yes and nothing happened both times. I even refreshed and tried again.

4 Likes

Thanks for this book marking this as we speak, will be doing this as soon as I am settle at home. Thank you

6 Likes

On instagram? Yeah it was just a question if people have done shadow work or not haha. Wasn’t suppose to “do” anything. Sorry for the confusion lol. :smiley:

5 Likes

@SilverBear Thank you, I’m definitely looking into this.

6 Likes

Thank you for sharing this! I’m looking into it as I write this! :smiley:

I also just finished day one of the Journal Prompts activity on the challenges page – I’ve been thinking about how I want to start journaling more, and the shadow work and journaling prompts challenges will really get me rolling! :star_struck:

6 Likes

Signed up! I tried diving into this on my own. I could definitely use the help of a guided course. Thank you

6 Likes

Awesome. I just created a HUGE booklet of journaling prompts for my Patreon page. (Not released until Mid August) I have had a lot of people asking me about shadow work and journaling lately. It must be in the air lol.

6 Likes

No, on your website.

4 Likes

Oh, there is no picking yes on the website. You have to join. So, you create a login with an email address and join the challenge. Did you get to join? Or are you still having trouble?

5 Likes

I joined. It was to continue to the next part of the lesson. But I guess it’s ok now. I’m on to the next lesson.

5 Likes

AHHHH Ok. :smiley: Glad it was figured out so I don’t have to panic. LOL.

5 Likes

I joined and began the course, thank you.

5 Likes

@SilverBear Recently completed it and wow! Where do I start with explaining how this has helped me and forced me to take a deep look at myself and some of my “why’s”. Some of the prompts and exercises had an immediate effect in ways that I didn’t imagine. It also gave me a voice to say some things, not only to myself, but to others. I never in a million years thought I’d have the courage to do so. It just happened and it wasn’t a coincidence. This was definitely part of the reason why!
THANK YOU! Highly recommended!

7 Likes

I am so glad you “enjoyed” it…I don’t know if ‘enjoyed’ is the right word when talking about shadow work haha. I am GLAD it has helped you! Thanks for taking the time and practicing it!

7 Likes

I remember when I started the challenge, but I had to stop. Is it still accessible to continue where I left off? :thinking:

2 Likes

Yes :slight_smile: OR you can start over. :woozy_face:

3 Likes

Great to know! I think I will continue from where I left off. I had to stop because I was definitely coming to terms with what I found. So I’m fine with little bits at a time. :sun:

3 Likes