Share Your Witchy Tattoos

Nice! It’ll go great! Is this your first ever tattoo? Or just your first witchy tat? Bc if it your first ever, then don’t be scared…it’s more nerves than pain.i think it’s a fun experience. The one on the other side of my neck and the one you see above, I legit fell asleep while it was being done. :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

@christina4 I did the same thing laying on my stomach so she could do my back. I read a book, took a nap. You don’t notice it after a little while. Then before you know it, bam tattoo! You’ll do great @praecog29

8 Likes

It’s my first tattoo ever. I am both nervous and excited but the person doing it is a friend of mine. (She is doing it at the shop so it’s all legit.) :slight_smile:

8 Likes

My phoenix

18 Likes

I love phoenix tattoos. Yours is so pretty! Did the wings and the head hurt being higher on the shoulder? Thank you for sharing.

9 Likes

Oh! I love the phoenix! I was thinking of getting one, but I’m so picky between placement & colors & design. Yours is gorgeous though! I love the way it sits on you. Perfect!

9 Likes

Thank you. It wasn’t sore at all :slight_smile:

9 Likes

I always wanted a phoenix but didn’t find a design I liked till before lockdown… I want more though lol

9 Likes

They are addicting @praecog29… be forewarned.

9 Likes

Very pretty phoenix @nuria!

9 Likes

Ohhh, :hushed: I really love this @Susurrus the COLOURs are so rich, real beautiful :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

Oh!!! That sounds so awesome! Can’t wait to see and hear about your experience! I want one but I’m a coward. If I could muster up the courage (which I hope to do soon), I’d hope to get a sacred geometric symbol, the Icosahedron, on the inside of my wrist Something like this but a little smaller!

14 Likes

Beautiful!!

10 Likes

Omg! I love this!

10 Likes

This was not intended as a protection sigil when I first had my daughter draw it but it works as one . I will be also getting a Merkabah sacred geometry tattoo on my inner right arm and maybe the reiki symbols on 2 of the fingers on each hand as well as my Gemini symbol on the inner wrist of my left hand. These are future ones. The Merkabah is the next one. Hopefully soon.

18 Likes

I like this! Gorgeous & perfect place for it.

@robin77 I like your idea for a tattoo and it’s similar to @Magdelina wanting a sacred geometry tattoo!

@NickWick thank you so much! The colors are still pretty bright, but I stay out of the sun &/or have sunblock on because I just burn & peel. There is no tanning.

8 Likes

This is real lovely too @Magdelina I love this, beautiful.

11 Likes

Wow. That’s good to know in case I ever want more. Thank you.

10 Likes

@robin77, that is a beautiful design - and perfect for the wrist. I am frightened :open_mouth: of needles and I strongly dislike pain. :joy: The artist that is doing my shoulder this coming weekend was at the same party I was at last night. She said you better not chicken out. :rofl: I told her I wouldn’t. I don’t know why, but this tattoo spoke to me in such a way that it overcame my fear. (so far…)

Even though it wasn’t intended for protection, I think having your daughter draw it for you and you seeing it as protective both give it power for protection. I love the triquetra within the wreath. :grinning: (I have a friend that wants a pentagram within a wreath.) Please share your Merkabah when you get it. I am enjoying seeing what others get and the meaning behind some of them, too.

12 Likes

Lovely! I really like the boarder too! Nice!

11 Likes