Share Your Witchy Tattoos

I love it!

10 Likes

I treated myself to this when I retired from the Air Force!

16 Likes

WOW! That one is so awesome! I especially love the dragonfly’s wings.

7 Likes

:star_struck: sun and moon in both the wings and yinyang :star_struck:

7 Likes

I love that!!!

6 Likes

@aileen that is gorgeous. I love it! & Thank you for your service!

I love dragonflies & the yin & yang go perfectly with it. It really is a beautiful design. It’s a great tattoo. I love the colors too. I have the sun & moon sconces over my bed & have thought of getting tattoo that have something to do with them. Really awesome tattoo!

7 Likes

tattoo

It’s a bad angle. Sorry. The triple moon is actually straight and not on a slant. I love it. :slight_smile:

Edit: I was waiting on permission to share this from my tattoo artist. I just got the go ahead. She’s amazing. :star_struck:

tattoogif

17 Likes

It looks so good!

7 Likes

That’s so beautiful @praecog29! Your friend did a great job on it! Great work, and go you sitting still that long!

7 Likes

I love it! Great work! I’m so happy for you

7 Likes

Thank you, Krissie, Kasie, and Megan. I edited in a gif. I was waiting on permission to share it because it was from her video. She sent me permission this morning.

7 Likes

@praecog29 this is so beautiful, and very different. I am happy to know that you really found the courage to have this amazing tattoo done. It’s really neat too. I love it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

That is one stunning tattoo @praecog29! :heart_eyes:

:first_quarter_moon: :full_moon: :last_quarter_moon: :deciduous_tree:

I love it- you really chose a gorgeous design and a very talented tattoo artist. Congrats to you! Enjoy it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

That is so awesome. I can’t wait to get my next tattoo. I just got the go ahead from the hubby since he isn’t really into tattoos but wants a new one himself lol

8 Likes

Very exciting, @Magdelina :heart_eyes: Have you decided what tattoo design you want? And any chance you and your husband will get matching/complementary tattoos? :sparkles:

7 Likes

Have you got any magic tattoos? Show me you witchy tattoos :slight_smile:

10 Likes

14 Likes

I had this done on Tuesday :infinite_roots:

19 Likes

I have one on my neck and I’ll have to wait until someone wakes up that can take the pic. Lol :laughing: I tried, I just can’t. Lol

9 Likes

I like this post :blush: I don have craft related tattoos but I can’t wait to see what everyone else has :heart:

10 Likes