Share Your Witchy Tattoos

Nice one, @nuria!

7 Likes

Same case with mine @Liisa :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

The only witchy tattoo I have right now is my zodiac symbol on the back of my neck. I can’t take a picture of it though. I’ll see what I have of my tattoos & if there is one of it around here. If not, I will have someone take a picture for me.

8 Likes

10399699_102251223120582_4972119_n

Not exactly a flattering picture. The bottom half of my back is done too, this was when they had just finished the top.

13 Likes

That’s beautiful!

7 Likes

Iris, that is amazing! :heartpulse: :heartpulse: :heartpulse:

8 Likes

This is super cool. I don’t have any tattoos but I think I’d like ot have one like this

8 Likes

I love this so much. You are so brave to have done it. I heard it hurts but the results…wow!

7 Likes

Wow :slight_smile: that looks very nice. Was it painful?

7 Likes

I mean they are needles going under the skin, but it wasn’t too bad. The first session I was reading a book. When they did my lower back, I took a nap at one point. Both times was over 8 hours. I have about 24 hours of work on my back. I guess I just got used to the feeling of it. The worst was near my hip/right side when they did a big purple ribbon & it was the coloring that got me. I had to take a couple of breaks to get through that spot. It wasn’t bad though. I would do it again. I just don’t know what I want to fill the space that I have on my back. I want something to tie the top to the bottom smoothly, I just don’t know what that is yet.

7 Likes

Here is mine; it encompasses nature, triple moon goddess and my business tag line of live, love and magick!

19 Likes

I love that! Great looking piece & gorgeous picture! I hope you have a great day!

8 Likes

Thank you very much! :smiley:

8 Likes

I love it!

8 Likes

Such a beautiful picture, @Silverbear! :heart: :sparkles: The tattoo suits you perfectly :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Yay! I got another witchy tattoo. It is breaking around the edges. The candle is about my candle magic and the flame is for a twin flame rising from the broken lotus.

I’m getting two more tattoos on Wednesday. One is a blade on my shoulder and the other is a hand with a candle in it. The candle is lit and the wax is melting over the sides of the hand.

11 Likes

I don’t have any tattoos. I have been thinking about one for a while, but at my age…not sure I need to have it done now. I do like the idea of the infinity on the wrist though

8 Likes

Thank you so much! I don’t know why I am just seeing this, I’m so sorry. I wasn’t ignoring you at all! :heart:

6 Likes

The sound of this really interest me :blush: would really love to see that candle when it all done. I bet it’s to die for…

6 Likes

Gorgeous tattoo @praecog29- congrats to you!!! :clap::heart: Wishing you all the best of luck with your tattoos on Wednesday, may they come out just a gorgeous at this one!

Art goes beyond age, @Sonoma- I think you are never “too old” to decorate your body in a way that brings you happiness! :blush:

6 Likes