Show Me Your Wands

This is amazing! Did you make this yourself?

8 Likes

20 Likes

This is a wonderful and beautiful idea for a diy wand! It would be amazing to have a tutorial for inspriation :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’m not a wand fan, but I’m also on another side waiting for an idea or object to spark my creative side to make one.

8 Likes

@BryWisteria your welcome. Glad you like them :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

Off yet on topic any recommendations for tools to build the wand? I have the perfect limb but it needs shaped

8 Likes

Beautiful wand, @TheMuslimWitch :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Oh my gosh- so it not only looks gorgeous, it’s loaded with powerful crystals as well!? :star_struck: What a find, Temujin- that wand is one in a million! :sparkles:

My skills with wood crafting are extremely limited- aside from a sturdy pocket knife and sandpaper, I’m not sure what other tools you could use use in the shaping and carving part of the crafting process.

There are a few tips you could check in this thread:

Good luck with crafting your wand, Jim! (and please show us when it’s ready!) :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

Made thee years ago. Top- one is on my Altar. Middle-my daughter made, bottom- I keep in my car on the dash with an herbal/crystal sachet . Consecrated for protection amulet and talisman.

20 Likes

They’re all beautiful and well crafted!! I really like all of them!!! Thanks for sharing!

8 Likes

@magissa i love them all. Great job and it’s so nice your daughter helped

9 Likes

I love your wands very much!!! They are all beautiful, unique, and special :crescent_moon:

Here’s mine, I took it from an old tree (I’m still not sure if that was okay, or I should have taken it from the floor and not from the tree) but I liked its shape, its simplicity, and I use it for my rituals :slight_smile:

21 Likes

@RyuWyn i think it’s beautiful

9 Likes

I had this made for me as I wanted giraffe theme

19 Likes

@nina4 welcome and your wand is great

7 Likes

Absolutely gorgeous, @magissa! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Such a gorgeous and minimalist wand, @RyuWyn- decorations are fun, but there’s something really attractive about a natural look too :sparkles:

Welcome to the forum, @nina4! :heart: Wow- I can’t say I’ve ever seen a giraffe wand before, but that is stunning- what a great way to make your wand your own! Is that a quartz crystal on the end? I love it :sparkling_heart:

10 Likes

It has quartz and labradorite. And thank you I love it

9 Likes

16 Likes

Nina
I was just thinking how much I appreciate wood 🪵 and appreciate our plants so much!
This wand is a beautiful gift you have from our plant spirit! What kind of wood is it?
Jeannie

9 Likes

![image|375x500](upload://Ac
PjwJjzTmZrqiovbWPwtAz5THk.jpeg)

I have been blessed with three wands!
Jeannie
Blessed be! :seedling:

19 Likes

Ohhhh a beautiful combo for a wand. And they’re incorporated so beautifully into the wood too! :heart_eyes:

Gorgeous, Jeannie- not only your wands, but your beautiful sacred space too! :sparkling_heart: :blush:

9 Likes

Nice love the collection :heartpulse:

8 Likes