Shower ritual

So I seen many spells for a bath ritual. Unfortunately I dont have a tub can anyone recommend on for shower?

13 Likes

Hey @oshula ā€“ this is a great question! There have been a few posts in the past about ritual baths without a tub - Iā€™ll leave some links here for you! :shower: :heart:

I also have a video about bath rituals without the tub on my YouTube channel.

I think every bath ritual can be adapted to fit a shower (or other method) with just a bit of creativity. :blush:

11 Likes

YouTube has plenty. And I pay the monthly subscription so I donā€™t have ads

10 Likes

Just done the same, itā€™s sooo much better now lol even if itā€™s a bit pricey :grin:

10 Likes

I think itā€™s pretty fairly priced. Stuff is not cheap these days. And YouTube has so much content :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

Iā€™m a Reiki Master so I try to use it daily. When in the shower I charge the shower head with Cho-Ko-Rei Symbol. This is Reikiā€™s power sign and will increase and expand energy. Symbol of healing! To cast I close my eyes and center myself and place both hands on the shower head and say Cho-Ku-Rei 3 times then with an intention I begain to wash my bady and say something silly like ā€œIā€™m gon-na wash this neg-a-tive shit awayā€ (to the beat of the commercial wash they grey right out of my hair) and sometimes even do a dance or some silly movement. Get that stagnant energy moving n flowing. All while I am doing this I will stomp the floor a wave bye bye to the negative and BF washing down the drain! I donā€™t do this as a spell but more of a moving meditation and prayer were I ā€œcall uponā€ Reiki and requeat for Reiki to follow, guide and be with me through out my day and night and I send Reiki to all living things in need of healing and is open to itā€™s energy. Oh yeah I canā€™t leave the crystals out! I have some jade Reiki Crystal that I hold in my hands in prayer position when calling Reiki (I keep them with me 24/7 in my bra) out the shower n on to whatever is calling! :kissing_heart:

:raised_hands:t4: FYI if you request to send to others please be sure to have their permission or simply as to send to those who are open to itā€™s energy.

If you donā€™t know the commercial I put the video link for ya.:arrow_heading_down:

Also I see Spells8 (which has everything :heart:) has a spell :arrow_heading_down:

10 Likes