Ritual Baths without a bath?

Hi everyone! I would love to do a bath but I don’t have a bath. What can I do instead?

6 Likes

A shower can be just as ritualistic. It is as much about cleansing of old or negative energies as it is about resetting or regrounding yourself into this moment and thanking the universe.

I enter my shower with intent and thankfulness for all the elements coming together for the shower to be possible.

Water
Fire from the heater
Air since the fire would not exist without it.
Earth being all the materials and minerals used to make the copper piping and everything else to make that shower a reality in this dimension.

Cleanse off with pure water.

Use your favourite oils and soaps on your hair and body. Cover yourself fully with the positive energies and mind intent.

Again, rinse off and thank the universe.

I also use the shower in the morning as my daily affirmation for manifestation. Bringing thought and will into reality.

11 Likes

Greetings @saoirse! :heart:

Welcome to the forum- and thanks for your question, it’s a really good one! @Temujin_Calidius gave some great advice and I absolutely agree about shower rituals. There are rituals specially written for the shower, or you can always adapt a bath ritual to suit a shower :shower:

There were a lot of ideas shared in the previous Bath and Shower Ritual Challenge, and I highly recommend @Susurrus’s helpful post: Bath Improvisation.

Please make yourself at home here in the forum and don’t hesitate to get involved with any activities that call to you. Wishing you all the best with your spellwork- Blessed be! :sparkles:

6 Likes

I actually have a video on my YouTube channel about this!

13 Likes

Hi, :raising_hand_woman:t2:
I do not have a bathtub too,:bathtub:
I previously thought of a travel bathtub formed by an air pump, but it does not fit in the bathroom because the bathroom is very small and I have only one option, it is to take a shower🚿, and since in all The training posts that dear @Francisco :man_teacher:t2: puts on the site tell you not to take anything hard and update it according to your conditions and facilities,
so I generalized that advice to the way I bathe! :bath:t2:
And I prepare all the contents, including salts, plant extracts, oils, etc., in a container.
After completing the physical cleaning.
I pour the solution slowly on all parts of my body.
And I do the intentions and the ideas and the slogans and everything I have to do!
And I think it works! I mean, I hope my work is not wrong!:woman_shrugging:t2:

4 Likes

@zari yes every bath ritual can be made into a shower ritual instead. You did great. Tweaking spells and practice is something we all have to do at some time. The most important thing is you followed YOUR instinct and made it work. I think that is an awesome step in the right direction.

4 Likes

Thank you for stamping approval on my instinct ،You relieved my mind! :kissing_heart::candle::blue_heart::orange_heart:

3 Likes

@zari your welcome. Be proud of yourself, you are doing great :blush:

5 Likes