Shower ritual

So I seen many spells for a bath ritual. Unfortunately I dont have a tub can anyone recommend on for shower?

13 Likes

Hey @oshula – this is a great question! There have been a few posts in the past about ritual baths without a tub - I’ll leave some links here for you! :shower: :heart:

I also have a video about bath rituals without the tub on my YouTube channel.

I think every bath ritual can be adapted to fit a shower (or other method) with just a bit of creativity. :blush:

11 Likes

YouTube has plenty. And I pay the monthly subscription so I don’t have ads

10 Likes

Just done the same, it’s sooo much better now lol even if it’s a bit pricey :grin:

10 Likes

I think it’s pretty fairly priced. Stuff is not cheap these days. And YouTube has so much content :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

I’m a Reiki Master so I try to use it daily. When in the shower I charge the shower head with Cho-Ko-Rei Symbol. This is Reiki’s power sign and will increase and expand energy. Symbol of healing! To cast I close my eyes and center myself and place both hands on the shower head and say Cho-Ku-Rei 3 times then with an intention I begain to wash my bady and say something silly like “I’m gon-na wash this neg-a-tive shit away” (to the beat of the commercial wash they grey right out of my hair) and sometimes even do a dance or some silly movement. Get that stagnant energy moving n flowing. All while I am doing this I will stomp the floor a wave bye bye to the negative and BF washing down the drain! I don’t do this as a spell but more of a moving meditation and prayer were I “call upon” Reiki and requeat for Reiki to follow, guide and be with me through out my day and night and I send Reiki to all living things in need of healing and is open to it’s energy. Oh yeah I can’t leave the crystals out! I have some jade Reiki Crystal that I hold in my hands in prayer position when calling Reiki (I keep them with me 24/7 in my bra) out the shower n on to whatever is calling! :kissing_heart:

:raised_hands:t4: FYI if you request to send to others please be sure to have their permission or simply as to send to those who are open to it’s energy.

If you don’t know the commercial I put the video link for ya.:arrow_heading_down:

Also I see Spells8 (which has everything :heart:) has a spell :arrow_heading_down:

10 Likes