Shy newcomer saying hello!

Hi All!

I’m not new to the Spells app, I’ve been making my way through the classes, various other books and building my altar & new practice. Finally got the courage to introduce myself. I’m a wife, mom and animal lover. I was very drawn to this practice and almost feel a bit of Deja Vu as I’d this is something I’ve done in a past life. Looking forward to making new friends and learning from you all!

14 Likes

Welcome natalie!

I’m glad you are enjoying the lessons. You are welcome to ask any questions you may have. Do feel comfortable and comment on any topic you like. It sounds like you may have had an interesting past life :laughing: They say that being able to enjoy one’s past life is to live twice!

10 Likes

Hiya @natalie13,

A very warm welcome to you from Perth, Australia :koala: :kangaroo:.

So happy to have you here with us and that you have reached out to the coven.

I promise you that you have come to the right place. You will meet some of the most amazing people. I have been lucky enough to make some truly wonderful friends :hugs:.

If you ever have any questions, please just reach out here and someone will get back to you as soon as they can.

Looking forward to getting to know you and learning right along with you and learning lots from you too :blush:.

Jess

9 Likes

Welcome, @natalie13, glad you’re here!

9 Likes

Merry meet @natalie13 :blush:

Welcome to the forum- thank you for sharing your lovely introduction! I’m glad to hear you’ve been enjoying the classes and content so far :heart: I hope you find that the forum helps your studies, it is a great place to dig deeper into the topics, explore things further, and discussion witchy things with fellow magick-lovers. It’s a great community here and I hope you make yourself at home! :infinite_roots: :sparkles:

In case you haven’t already found it, the Merry Meet Monday news post is a good first stop in the forum. It has all the current happenings, including events like the challenge and weekly group ritual (held every Thursday in the Sacred Space Category). Please feel free to join in any events and/or discussions that call to you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be, Natalie! :sparkles:

9 Likes

Hello! I’m new here but not new to the practice and really looking forward to meeting new friends too! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

Hi @natalie13! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

It’s so nice to have you here! I look forward to getting to know you. Remember, if you have any questions just ask. Someone will pop up to help you out. I look forward to getting to know you better!

9 Likes

Hi, I’m Charlye nice to meet you.

10 Likes

Glad to meet and have you here with all of us. It’s good to hear you’re finding your way around and I’m a bit shy too, but I’ve opened up more, this group is so friendly and helpful.

7 Likes

Merry meet and welcome @natalie13
I’m shy too, I think I was a member for a couple of weeks before I posted an introduction. Then I didn’t post again for almost a year. I read a lot and printed out lots of pages here on Spells 8.
I looking forward to getting to know you better.
:heart:

6 Likes

Merry Meet! @natalie13 I was shy & did at least a set of courses before I started participating in the forum. It’s new & exciting & I get it… but we are all very friendly & helpful. If you should have any questions or something to share feel free to do so & someone will be with you as soon as they come across your post. :two_hearts:

I have been with Spells8 & Infinite Roots :infinite_roots: since July of 2020! It’s the only type of anything close to social media that I have where it’s not to keep an eye on my 13-year-old. (Still can’t believe my last child is officially a teenager :flushed:)

I am an eclectic witch here in the forum. I am Celtic :triskele: leaning but I work with crystals, astrology, the moon, tarot, oracle, runes, herbs, (incense, simmer pots, spells, pouches, oils, all the things), & I’m sure that I am forgetting something. So whatever it is that you are interested in, I’m sure someone has some kind of information for you. :heartpulse:

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.