Silver Moonlight Crystal

Has anyone ever heard of silver Moonlight crystal? I’ve been trying to search for it everywhere and I have no idea what the benefits are. Thank you just joined here,
Merry Meet!

10 Likes

Hello and welcome I’m Tracy from England Loki is my patron deity. Just dropping into welcome you to the coven. We have many crystal witches here, and I’m sure one will answer you soon. I’m not a crystal expert. :sparkling_heart:

7 Likes

Thank you so much for the welcome :pray:t3:

8 Likes

Hello @alyssa3,

Welcome to the forum! :heart:

I haven’t heard of a Silver Moonlight Crystal before, but that certainly doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist!

That being said, there is a Silver Moonstone Crystal- here’s what I found about it:

Moonstone as a general gemstone has been revered for thousands of years by cultures all over the world. According to Hindu legend, moonstone was formed by moonbeams. Ancient Rome had a similar thought process, believing the stone to be created from drops of moonlight. Moonstone was viewed as a sacred stone in India and was thought to bring good fortune. Today, moonstone is the official birthstone for June and associated with the Zodiac sign Pisces. Moonstone is typically colorless, but can occur in a range of colors, including this variety with a distinct silvery sheen.

Silver Moonstone Metaphysical Properties

Moonstone was once called the traveler’s stone because it was believed to protect traders and merchants from perils at sea. On our “journey” through life, silver moonstone gives a sense of calm, assured strength. Moonstone was also valued as a stone for lovers since it was thought this gemstone could encourage passion. If a couple held moonstone, it was believed they could tell the future of their relationship.

From Fire Mountain Gems and Beads: Silver Moonstone Meaning and Properties

Maybe it’s the same thing?

Blessed be!

8 Likes

I just wanted to pop in here and say hi, and welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots: I have no idea about this crystal, @alyssa3, sad to say. But if it’s out there, we’ll find it!

8 Likes

I found the same when I tried to search for it. I could only find silver moonstones as actual stones, then a couple of in-game item moonlight crystals.

7 Likes

Thank you so very much for all the effort and info I truly appreciate it.

8 Likes

We sure will and thank you for the effort.

8 Likes

Merry meet!

I’m Kat and am currently located in North Carolina. I found the practice over 20 years ago but lost my way for a while. I found my way home a couple of years ago and shortly thereafter found this amazing group of people!! I am a fairly eclectic Green witch with a deep interest in tarot, runes, herbalism, and moon magic. My deities are Artemis (she’s been with me since the beginning), The Morrigan, and Hekate, a recent guide in my life.

While the term “Silver Moonlight Crystal” isn’t a standard name for a specific crystal, it might be a descriptive name for a crystal with a silver or reflective quality. Which would include selenite, moonstone, or labradorite, all of which are known for their moon-like, reflective, or iridescent qualities.

Where did you run across the term?

:herb: :bow_and_arrow: :hekate_wheel: :crescent_moon:

9 Likes

welcome to the witch family!
I am Airram from Greece
I don’t know about this topic, I just came to say hello
be blessed!

8 Likes

Thats just the description that came with my free gift.

8 Likes

Hello and Blessed Be Sister.

8 Likes

@alyssa3 :wave: you mention its the description with a free gift. Is it a piece of jewelry or pendant?

I agree with @BryWisteria & @Artemisia though, it could be Moonstone or another crystal considered to have a silver or reflective surface to it.

I have seen it in a description for jewerly though as a Silver Moonlit crystal for the description of jewelry with a silver setting for the pendant & necklace.

9 Likes

@Susurrus it’s a little small jar of crystals with the tag on it. It was a free gift with a bracelet purchase bracelet.

8 Likes

Hmmm :thinking:

I imagine not chips but smaller pieces within the jar? If it was a jewelry purchase, it may have something to do with the name of the item or shop for the description & be pieces of clear quartz too.

If it’s a local merchant you can visit or a shop you can email :email: Maybe send them a friendly thank you inquiring about what type is in the jar :jar: or if they have any other information about them.

It could be a token of their appreciation & small pieces of ~Clear Quartz~:gem: within the jar which can be used for a multitude of reasons :hugs:

9 Likes

@Susurrus

You got a point I should actually contact them. Thank you

8 Likes

I’m going with Moonstone. That’s what it looks like to me from the photo. I can’t be 100% sure but that’s my thought!

9 Likes

:100:

@Artemisia I was just typing this when your reply showed up :laughing:

9 Likes

Great minds… :wink:

8 Likes

@Artemisia @Susurrus yeah the more i keep looking at it. Its definitely moonstone :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck: thank you ladies

8 Likes