So, I got some news...and it's cool!

This magazine is being release in Sept! There will be physical copies and digital versions!
I am SO excited I got to be a part of it!!! WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! :star_struck: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I am beyond grateful and excited.

@Francisco - I’d love to get you in one of these issues… :slight_smile:

16 Likes

Congratulations @SilverBear!!!

This is an amazing opportunity for you and for the world.
I can totally feel your excitement. Nothing like sharing what you love with others in such a grand way :slight_smile:

I’m happy for you, again congrats!!! <3

3 Likes

Goddess @SilverBear! That’s so awesome! Will it be only for people in your shop or can others subscribe?

3 Likes

Anyone can subscribe! It’s going to be amazing. I’m talking to the owner tomorrow. …I want to have @Francisco featured in an issue. I mean, that is, if he wants too. Lol. I suppose I should ask if he even wants too haha.

Thank you!!!

4 Likes

Oh my gawd! Congratulations :tada::balloon::clap: I’m so happy for you! This is huge! I will be getting a subscription!

2 Likes

That is so exciting! Let us know when we can subscribe!

2 Likes

LOL yes!! That’s amazing! :partying_face: :clap: :clap:

It looks great! And I see they have a Spanish version! Me encanta esta revista!

Where can we get a copy?

2 Likes

:tada: :tada: :white_heart: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Congrats!!!

2 Likes

That is so exciting- a huge congrats to you, @SilverBear!!! :sparkling_heart::confetti_ball::clap:

Yes, please let us know when it’s out- I doubt I can get a physical copy to Europe (without those darn customs and other shipping fees :sweat_smile:) but I’d love a digital copy! :heart_eyes: I am sure you put your heart and soul into this, like everything you do! :two_hearts:

1 Like

Congratulations beautiful how exciting :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You can send an email to info@eclectic-magick.com and Maria will notify you when the magazine will be available, dates of upcoming issues and price for subscription. (Maria is the owner)

@BryWisteria - she will be shipping Internationally she said. She is based out of Canada :smiley:

1 Like

@Francisco I will speak to Maria today about it. YAY!

1 Like

@SilverBear I just sent an email inquiring about the subscription. This is very exciting and I am very happy for you! I can’t wait to see what is inside and how it’s going to look. Congratualations!

2 Likes

@SilverBear congratulations!! That’s awesome. Very very happy for you.

3 Likes

@SilverBear, That is wonderful news! :tada: I asked for a subscription using the email you provided. I can’t wait to read it.

3 Likes

Thank you everyone!! :smiley: Not sure on the date in Sept…but I know it’s soon! WHEEE!!

4 Likes

Cool. I’ll have to look into subscribing! Thank you! :grin:

3 Likes

I got a reply to my email right away and she will send me the information as soon as she has it. Congratulations and thank you!

2 Likes

YAY!! Thank you!!! SO excited and can’t wait !

3 Likes

No problem at all, I look forward to the first edition to come my way!

3 Likes