So I have a Shop

I’ve been debating on getting one for a while and I don’t have a lot yet but I thought I’d offer the whole coven a coupon for free shipping if anyone decides to buy anything, which will not expire.
I will be adding more listing in the future. :love_letter:

I’d also love to get any feedback and suggestions.

11 Likes

Happy to know that you have decided to get your shop, that I so sweet of you to also offer a free coupon for free shipping :hearts: @Torista I know you will do great, I am here checking out your shop right now.

9 Likes

Those crystal pendants of yours are cute! I don’t have the funds right now but I’ll bookmark it for the future!

7 Likes

Once I am done with my appointment I will definitely go through your shop. I love witchy shops & shops by people that I know. All good things! Thank you for the coupon also! Very nice of you to share that with us :infinite_roots:

8 Likes

That’s so kind of you! I hope you don’t mind but I added your shop to our Coven Member Shops :bouquet: post!

8 Likes

@Torista I love your wire-wrapped crystals, let me know when you do the free shipping coupon. I would love to order from you!
:heart:

7 Likes

@Amethyst Thank you so much! I’m really glad you like them.

@MeganB Thank you so much! I kind of forgot that it exists. :heartpulse:

@marsha The coupon is valid and won’t expire.

8 Likes

Thank you! I just placed my order!
:heart:

7 Likes

You’re welcome! That’s okay, I think a lot of people do :laughing:

5 Likes

:raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed: I completely forget :laughing:

5 Likes

Congrats on the grand opening of your shop, @Torista! :tada::blush: And wow, you are very kind for sharing the free shipping coupon- it is appreciated :pray:

I’m afraid I don’t have much experience when it comes to running a storefront, but as someone who knows a bit about marketing I would suggest adding a shop icon/picture to represent your shop. Having a recognizable image helps to build your brand and draw in new customers! :shopping: :blush:

Things look great so far- I’m cheering on you and your shop, Torista! :heart:

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.