Sodalite Information 💎

**Sodalite**

Mineral Family: Feldspathoids
Structure: Alumniosilicate
Hardness: 5.5-6
Chakra: Throat and Third Eye
Zodiac: Sagittarius
Element: Water and air

Sodalite increases a need for truth. It bboosts Intuition. It helps you act based off of logical thinking rather than emotional. It also strengthens self-esteem. Sodalite aids in communication and stimulates creative abilities.

13 Likes

Ooohhh… I tumble sodalite pieces! It’s a favorite of mine. The blue is just gorgeous.

6 Likes

I keep a piece of sodalite at my desk at work. I am a clinic manager and so often need to make sure my words and decisions are beneficial to my team as well as the patients we care for. I hold it in my hand each morning before I start my day to pull on it’s energy and I tuck it into my bra when I have to be in difficult meetings to help me with my mindset and the words I use. It is a crystal of wisdom and very helpful to me throughout the day.

10 Likes

That’s awesome! I wear some of my crystals in my bra when I need to also. I think it’s a universal carrying spot for us. Lol :rofl:

8 Likes

I agree that it’s a spot that I most use crystals!!! :laughing:

5 Likes

a shop in the shopping centre in my city called The Works has a sale on and I got some goodies :heart_eyes: Have you had any experience with the Moon Oracle Cards? I don’t this is a full deck there are 26 cards but my research says it should be 72 cards for a full deck? :heartpulse:

6 Likes

Christina,
This would be good to use while doing shadow work!

I think I might even have solid-ate when I get home I’ll send you a picture so you can see what you think!

Blockquote
It also strengthens self-esteem. Sodalite aids in communication and stimulates creative abilities.

I need this stone to help my confidence, to speak :speaking_head: up for myself and have good communication! Communication is so important!

Thank you for all your witchy wisdom!

Jeannie

6 Likes

Lisa,
This deck looks so interesting, I would love to work with this oracle! I put it on my list! I bought lots of witchy books! But am leaning towards more crystal introspection. I saw this and thought how neat that it was towards moon energy!
That’s horrible they didn’t give you the whole deck!
Jeannie

6 Likes

They really are interesting :slight_smile: I don’t think the rest of the cards were left out through fault because the box they came in says 26 cards on it so I got the right amount of cards for the set I bought, I just don’t think the proper Moon Oracle deck has so little cards. This might be like a beginner set? I’m not sure though. Moon Oracle Deck This is the full set I found on amazon, its got an in-depth guidebook with it :heartpulse:

6 Likes

No but I have the Moonology deck. Oh do you feel like doing tomorrow’s oracle/tarot card? If not no worries!!!

5 Likes

Oh thank you so much for offering :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: but I’m not confident enough with Tarot and Oracle cards just yet for doing a post on them :heartpulse: Unless you really need someone to do it I don’t mind if it’s to help :heartpulse: Blessed Be :heartpulse:

5 Likes

It’s ok. I’ll do it. I just thought I’d ask. :relaxed::rose:

5 Likes

Thank you for asking :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’ve been having a good read of the Palmistry cards I bought this weekend and there is a lot of information to retain lol. But, I’m going to do some posts about them when I’m finished the Runes :slight_smile: There are only 3 left after today :slight_smile:

5 Likes

That’s a great idea! Im so interested in palmistry. But I don’t know too much about it. I know I do have a lot of rare lines.

5 Likes