Spell Advice Please

Bracelets are in!!! Thanks again @Francisco for the suggestion.
Also, just a minute ago I did the Lunar spell for tonight, wrote down things or people that I wanted to be rid of, Im burning Frankincense, Selenite out on my mini altar and a yellow candle going, all in front of my window in sight of the moon…the next step of burning my paper with the flame of the candle was quite exciting…lol. That piece of paper with everything no longer of my higher good items written on it WENT UP IN A BALL OF FLAMES! HAHAHA, startled me at first, but I had it over my cauldron (mini slowcooker pot) so I knew I was safe, but the Wow, you would have thought it was soaked in gasoline.
My yellow candle has a strong and tall, unwavering flame so I know my spell is in process.
It’s just so, I dont even know the word to describe what I feel right now, but it’s great. I love when things just seem to click and you just know…ya know? :smiley: :laughing:

9 Likes

That’s awesome!! From your experience it sounds like you were totally in the moment, or at least the spell caused you to be.

That new bracelet looks good! :sunglasses:

7 Likes

LOVE the bracelet and I am so happy that the spell is working! The first time I burned intentions I panicked and looked to make sure I wasn’t under a smoke alarm. Mom and Dad had them hardwired into the house when they built it and I have to admit I hadn’t given them much thought- until that moment!!! LOL… Now, I make sure my bedroom door is shut and if I can I crack the window open slightly. Those spells are impressive. Who knew little scraps of paper could burn so dramatically!

8 Likes

I like the bracelet @Rowan! That’s awesome! I’m happy your spell seemed to be manifesting the way that you wanted to and the feeling afterwards was great. The last spell that I did, I was a little rushed and scattered but afterwards I felt good about it. I’m going to let it sit for a little while, some things have changed for me and I still feel great so I’ll take it as a good job and things are just going through their processes for the rest of the spell. These things take time!

8 Likes

Kassie I got this book too!
Jeannie thanks

5 Likes

Tamara,
I love your bracelet :heart::black_heart::heart:
Thanks for sharing!
Jeannie

7 Likes

Tamera, very clever! Hope it’s working and you see the results you want.

7 Likes

Yes, great spell! I agree! I will be saving it as well, Berta. Thank you

8 Likes