Spell jars

True. And it’s not always people trying to make you angry. Sometimes, they’re just trying to get a certain emotion out of you via coercion or guilt. And it’s for worse for both parties involved to just give it to them.

Preserving our energy is challenging. But I find it better to forge our own path than to be controlled by everyone else. So struggle against the tides I shall. :black_heart:

11 Likes

Alright, I’m back with spell jar ingredients. I don’t have detailed recipes, but this is what I’ve got.

When I say “Salt mix,” it can be any salt by itself. But I’ve done a mix of sea salt, Himalayan, and Epsom salts. You could also use witch’s salt. Up to you.

Love/Healing Spell Jar

• Pink candles
  • Rose quartz
  • Salt mix
  • Lemon Balm
  • Fennel
  • Eucalyptus or Bay Leaf

Protection Spell Jar

• Black candles
  • Black onyx
  • Salt mix
  • Eucalyptus
  • Cinnamon
  • Oregano or Basil

Cleansing Spell Jar

• White candles
  • Labradorite
  • Salt mix
  • Sage
  • Valerian
  • Rosemary

Wealth Spell Jar

• Green candles
  • Three-quarters or its equivalent
  • Basil
  • Thyme
  • Cinnamon
  • Bay leaves
14 Likes

They are beautiful thankyou so much for sharing with us

11 Likes

Beautiful jars! Thank you for sharing your recipes!

12 Likes

I forgot (I don’t know who posted it)…
They made altar jars! Not a spell jar, but it’s a great idea for people with limited space!

Such beautiful spell jars! :heart_eyes::purple_heart::grin:

12 Likes

Altars in a jar
Crafting more space saving altar jars Elemental
:green_heart:

11 Likes

@Sivonnah Thanks for reminding me this would be cool to use when constructing a circle

@tracyS bookmarked

11 Likes

I love the wax so much on all of these

11 Likes

It’d be cool to mail each other spell jars lol

12 Likes

This was a money spell jar that I did for a challenge in August 2022. I got it from @Susurrus.

You will need
small jar
green candle
mugwort
turquoise, green aventurine, emerald, or amazonite (or a combination of them)
quartz
pink salt
oats/rice
a few coins
bay leaf

Write money & your name on the bay leaf & light the green candle

place the green stones, quartz, then oats/rice, mugwort, pink salt in the jar with a few coins

Say:

Towards this wish the money grows
With these coins, it overflows
coins that jingle, coins that shine
so mote it be the money is mine

burn the bay leaf and seal the jar with wax from the green candle.

12 Likes

That’s really cool and I love the jar it’s beautiful looks like sand I love it. Then the pronounced dripping on the one side love that. Lots of character. What came to mind where I would change it is one place. The note id write would be more specific. In that it would detail an amount or whatever. Then id also put at no risk to me and my loved ones

But it’s a cool one

11 Likes

Thanks Devenne. I need to make a new one.

11 Likes

Thank you for sharing @Ostara ! Beautiful jar!

11 Likes

I want to make many more it’s new to me :heart_eyes:

11 Likes

Thanks Mystique.

11 Likes

That’s a beautiful witch ball @bj1 i love witch balls I can’t wait to make my own one day you did a really great job and your manifestation pouch is really cool too it was really well thought out and all your ingredients and witchy tools look interesting to work with I really like your owl wand. :spell_pouch: :pentagram: :infinite_roots: :witch_pentacle:

11 Likes

Thank you for your kind words. I am just getting my feet wet in all this and appreciate your comments. My owl wand is not made of natural materials but owls are my thing and I smile every time I place her on the altar and handle her. Artemis is carved on the back.

12 Likes

@Ostara ooo! I remember that spell jar :jar:

I am a spell jar :jar:, spell pouch :spell_pouch:, witch ball person too :laughing: They tend to be my go to, which reminds me that my Earth jar needs to be reset :thinking: I do have to get on one but can’t decide if I want a witch ball or jar or… anything else about it at them moment. Too many things going on in my head that I could make any one of them up for :rofl:

I know we have A LOT of spell jar & pouch “recipes” here in the forum & on the Spells8 site as well. I will have to do some poking around for some more. :hugs:

11 Likes

Okay I am late to this party, but the idea of re-using old medication bottles is just *chef’s kiss* :pinched_fingers:

I don’t know why that didn’t occur to me until now!!

11 Likes

The medication bottles are great when you want something light weight, wide mouthed, and unbreakable.
I have not tried melting wax on the lids. I like to shake them and get some scent out of them as I continue to reflect on my intention for that jar.
The largest one is in my glove compartment in the car for travel protection and did not need to be decorative.
They are not biodegradable, so I can not bury them, but I can use toilet paper tubes for those.

11 Likes