Spell jars

That’s a great idea if u find one let me know I’d like it too. Thankyou

12 Likes

I mean, I may have lit the cork on fire a couple of times on the one I did a few months ago :laughing: Nothing major, just annoyed that it had burn marks I needed to cover with more wax.

11 Likes

The marks don’t really bug me I’m ok with it. The candle I have the wax just soaks into the cork. It won’t coat the actual cork

12 Likes

I’m going to work on a recipe for a spell jar for Satan and Lucifer to honor them each.

11 Likes

Nice jar! I love how the wax weaves back and forth down the side. It’s a really nice effect. :sparkles: :black_heart:

You’ve reminded me that I need to do something with mine that I posted here:

I still have two prosperity jars sitting around. I kind of want to find homes for my spell jars. Like, pass on the luck, protection, love, whatever it may be. :thinking:

14 Likes

100%.

True freedom is impossible without a mind made free by discipline.

The first and greatest victory is to conquer yourself.

I aim to avoid simply following a predetermined path in life. Instead, I strive to actively shape my identity through deliberate and thoughtful actions. My pursuit isn’t solely focused on achieving happiness; rather, I believe that genuine fulfilment arises from a continuous journey of self-challenge. This struggle, particularly the one within ourselves, is what truly brings about profound contentment.

11 Likes

I did look at your jars on there. If u have any recipes feel free to share some :people_hugging:

I’m working on myself and freeing my mind from love worries life worries, of everything. Working on not comparing my personality and such to who I am and it’s getting a bit easier. There’s always work to be done.

Ps thankyou love

11 Likes

Sure, I think I still have the recipes for the jars I’ve made somewhere. I can start with those after our friend goes home. :black_heart:

[source]

(Last one means your own competition is yourself; to not worry about where others are at. Same as what you’re saying. :black_heart:)

I love Aaliyah. May she rest in peace. :black_heart:

12 Likes

Exactly :100: I meant to add this as well. So important it’s easy to get caught up in jealousy, judgements, and comparison of ourself with others when it’s really the inside we should be looking to free as well. Not reacting to others. And yeah I react sometimes but out of pure comedy because I know my smiling and not caring makes them mad. It’s a more self preserving actThey don’t get what they are looking for from me a rise. Not expending unnecessary energy and worry on things out of our control and working on what is. Freeing that space

12 Likes

Lots of Buddha wisdom here. Loved reading all this. :green_heart:

11 Likes

True. And it’s not always people trying to make you angry. Sometimes, they’re just trying to get a certain emotion out of you via coercion or guilt. And it’s for worse for both parties involved to just give it to them.

Preserving our energy is challenging. But I find it better to forge our own path than to be controlled by everyone else. So struggle against the tides I shall. :black_heart:

11 Likes

Alright, I’m back with spell jar ingredients. I don’t have detailed recipes, but this is what I’ve got.

When I say “Salt mix,” it can be any salt by itself. But I’ve done a mix of sea salt, Himalayan, and Epsom salts. You could also use witch’s salt. Up to you.

Love/Healing Spell Jar

• Pink candles
  • Rose quartz
  • Salt mix
  • Lemon Balm
  • Fennel
  • Eucalyptus or Bay Leaf

Protection Spell Jar

• Black candles
  • Black onyx
  • Salt mix
  • Eucalyptus
  • Cinnamon
  • Oregano or Basil

Cleansing Spell Jar

• White candles
  • Labradorite
  • Salt mix
  • Sage
  • Valerian
  • Rosemary

Wealth Spell Jar

• Green candles
  • Three-quarters or its equivalent
  • Basil
  • Thyme
  • Cinnamon
  • Bay leaves
14 Likes

They are beautiful thankyou so much for sharing with us

11 Likes

Beautiful jars! Thank you for sharing your recipes!

12 Likes

I forgot (I don’t know who posted it)…
They made altar jars! Not a spell jar, but it’s a great idea for people with limited space!

Such beautiful spell jars! :heart_eyes::purple_heart::grin:

12 Likes

Altars in a jar
Crafting more space saving altar jars Elemental
:green_heart:

11 Likes

@Sivonnah Thanks for reminding me this would be cool to use when constructing a circle

@tracyS bookmarked

11 Likes

I love the wax so much on all of these

11 Likes

It’d be cool to mail each other spell jars lol

12 Likes

This was a money spell jar that I did for a challenge in August 2022. I got it from @Susurrus.

You will need
small jar
green candle
mugwort
turquoise, green aventurine, emerald, or amazonite (or a combination of them)
quartz
pink salt
oats/rice
a few coins
bay leaf

Write money & your name on the bay leaf & light the green candle

place the green stones, quartz, then oats/rice, mugwort, pink salt in the jar with a few coins

Say:

Towards this wish the money grows
With these coins, it overflows
coins that jingle, coins that shine
so mote it be the money is mine

burn the bay leaf and seal the jar with wax from the green candle.

12 Likes