Altars in a jar

Working on Sabbat altars in a jar. These are such a cute and easy idea and have to share the first completed one. Sunny and I will be making one for each of the Sabbats and an ancestor one for during Samhain.

This is for Mabon.

25 Likes

What a great idea and the one you have made looks great. Id love to see them when you get through tjem all.

12 Likes

Here is Lammas.

19 Likes

I’m gonna do it now thank you for the ideas

11 Likes

And Ostara, (those are actually tiny little gecko eggshells in the nest, we found them in our tornado shelter).

18 Likes

This is such a creative idea! Great job! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Thank you for sharing! :hugs:

12 Likes

Here is Beltane complete with a mini maypole!

18 Likes

What a lovely idea! Very inspiring and creative! Might have to try my hand at creating some for myself. Thank you for sharing your creations!

:herb: :bow_and_arrow: :hekate_wheel: :crescent_moon:

12 Likes

Here is Litha.

18 Likes

I love this idea so much and they look lovely

12 Likes

And Imbolc, need to find some daffodils or snowdrops somewhere still.

18 Likes

How beautiful is that! Thank you for the inspiration! I have ever thought of this. Thank you!

12 Likes

Here is Yule, it turned out so cute, used salt for the snow and this sweet tea light.

17 Likes

I love these they look spectacular great job!!

11 Likes

And Samhain, complete with it’s own mini besom and the star anise makes it smell so good.

18 Likes

Such a wonderful idea! You did a great job on these, love them all!

11 Likes

These are so cute! :heart_eyes: I love how it’s miniature so you can keep it with you or place it somewhere small when you don’t have a lot of space!

11 Likes

You did a great job on the ones that have been made since I last replied. Definitely a great idea for each sabbat that you work with to easily have what you need. The jars all look beautiful too! :revolving_hearts:

9 Likes

I forgot I did this before it’s on my post

10 Likes

I really love that lil golden sun! So cute.

7 Likes