šŸ“š Spells8 Book Club! - Introduction and FAQ

Thank you @Susurrus ā€¦ I canā€™t wait to get through the details and know more about mediumshipā€¦

Glad to meet you!

P.S I ended the challenge today. Hope I got a review from you on the site. XO

5 Likes

Greetings @SingingWitch- you are very welcome to join Book Club, weā€™re blessed to have you here! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

The wonderful @Susurrus is right about the challenge and the next session of Book Club: the next reading session will begin in just three days on Friday, December 10th- just a few days away, you have perfect timing! :blush:

At that time a new Book Club post will appear in the forum where everyone can share the books they want to read :open_book:

Tarot is a fascinating subject and that looks like a good book! I hope you enjoy the Introduction to the Study of the Tarot and can learn a lot more about the cards. Blessed reading! :two_hearts:

5 Likes

BestšŸ”„ I am very excited to start this journey with you allā€¦

5 Likes

I just got a new bible to study and it will take me some time.

But Iā€™ll be excited to review it in a couple months when I read it in its entirety.

So much in here.

Tem

6 Likes

That is way over my head, Tem. I hope you enjoy it! It looks good!

4 Likes

Three books in one- wow, Tem, that looks amazing! :star_struck: I hope you enjoy everything the Three Books of Occult Philosophy has to offer- take your time with it, and please do share your reviews when you are ready! Iā€™m looking forward to hearing your thoughts about them :books:

Blessed reading! :sparkles:

4 Likes

Merry Meet.
I am very interested in the book club! I love to read. I have a few ebooks I want to get thru what fun :heart: please message Me the details! Again so excited!

4 Likes

Hi @CourtneyTann :wave:t3:

The current reading session has ended but a new one will start on the 14th. When that happens, a new post will appear that looks kinda like this one ā†’ šŸ“– Spells8 Book Club XIII (Dec 10 - Jan 7)

There will be a place where you can add in the book youā€™re reading and talk about it :blush: Right now, everyone is reviewing the books they read last session. You can read those here, if youā€™d like ā†’ šŸ“ Spells8 Book Club XIII - Readers' Reviews!

4 Likes

I just found the book club!! Im officially completely staying forever. You have everything one needs here at Spells8. Am I in? The Book Club? Or do I need to do something else to lick in my spotā€¦ did I tell you how excited I am. 15 year old girl/boy twins during a pandemic quarantine, to quote them: Bruh ā€¦ not the book club typesā€¦
Chris

4 Likes

Hey there! Thereā€™s no requirements to read along with the book club :blush: You can find the current reading session here ā†’ :open_book: Spells8 Book Club XVII (Apr 29 - May 27) ā† You can add in your current book(s) and give a review when youā€™re done!

4 Likes

Thank you so very muchā€¦ did o tell you I was excited??:heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat:

4 Likes

haha youā€™re so welcome! :partying_face: Iā€™m glad youā€™re excited! I canā€™t wait to see what you read and share with us all :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Welcome @JustChris!

I love your enthusiasm- so happy to have you here! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Megan has you covered with the link to the current reading session, so feel free to pop in and share your book of choice :open_book: Canā€™t wait to hear your thoughts on it! Blessed reading :books::two_hearts:

3 Likes

Is it truly enthusiasm or ADHD and high on good vibrations?? I have been working on me and as I approached my shadow work, my ancestors, and what turned in to a genealogy adventure, I am down to four beauties that could be my long lost aunt, my daddyā€™s sisterā€¦ so Iā€™m running on anxiety, excitement, and absolute terror.
Iā€™ve been doing a ton of research and of course lessons, but Iā€™ve been reading a rituals book as I go. I also have been finishing up a book I got free to review about prepping. Do either or both or none count as book club approved?
Chris

4 Likes

@JustChrisā€¦ if itā€™s a book (hardcover, softcover, pdf, mobi, Kindle, Audible, etcā€¦) & you read it & can honestly review itā€¦ it counts :two_hearts:

4 Likes

That is quite a combo of emotions! As someone who deals with anxiety everyday, I know it can be a nightmare at times, but when kept in balance it can also push me to accomplish things I otherwise might not have been able to.

I hope your enthusiasm and good vibrations stay strong and help to keep you positive and thriving! :heart::blush:

A rituals book and free book both sound like books to me- like Siofra said, if itā€™s a book that has helped you in your practice some way, it is very welcome in book club! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :books:

5 Likes

Is this where we join the Bookclub? :grinning:

4 Likes

There will be a new sign up, probably tomorrow. @BryWisteria does one every month. Weā€™re due to start one so youā€™re just in time!

3 Likes

Welcome to book club @August_Wandering! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

The wonderful @Amethyst says it true- the next session is about to start! I usually have it begin on a Friday, but this past Friday had me flying internationally and things were quite crazy :sweat_smile: . Sorry for any confusion- the next session will be up within the next few hours! :blush:

You (and any other witchy readers) are all very welcome to join in :books: :heart:

Blessed be!

4 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: :open_book: Spells8 Book Club XXIII (Nov 25 - Dec 23)