📖 Spells8 Book Club VI (Apr 5 - May 7)

Wonderful- I added you in to the Year of the Witch thread, @Francisco! I hope you all enjoy the book- can’t wait to hear about it :star_struck:

Beautiful review, @Jeannie1! :raised_hands: :heart: The review discussion from last reading session is still open, so I’ll slide this wonderful review there so it is easier for those looking for reviews to find and read. I’m so glad you enjoyed the book! :open_book: :two_hearts:

Welcome, @deviaugh! Thanks for adding yourself to the list- you are also reading The Empress of Salt and Fortune? :blue_book: :blush:

5 Likes

:grin::laughing: I’m also reading the Book on Hecate that I have for next book club!

6 Likes

Maybe I’ll have to really challenge myself and read two books for next session :sweat_smile: haha

5 Likes

@TheTravelWitch - I did read the Empress of Salt and Fortune after seeing the list. I finished it am now reading “Psychic Witch” by Mat Auryn. This book appealed to me. I want to enhance my gift and craft practice. I am a voracious reader. I also purchased ‘The Witches Book of Self-Care” by Aron Murphy-Hiscock . I find I need to focus on myself due to the the demands, stress, and high pressures of my job.

6 Likes

Just found this post and I’ve ordered a copy of Year of the Witch from Amazon which should hopefully be here on Tuesday. Looking forward to reading this.

7 Likes

Two great books! I’ve read both and was so glad I did.
Happy Reading!

4 Likes

You are amazing, @deviaugh! I am still making my way slowly through Empress of Salt and Fortune- loving it so far, just haven’t had much time to read lately :sweat_smile: . Hope you enjoy Witches Book of Self-Care ! :books::two_hearts:

Awesome, @IrisW! :raised_hands: Tou have been added to the list here and also in the special thread for those reading Year of the Witch. Enjoy! :sparkling_heart:

5 Likes