Spirit of Hibiscus

Have you worked with Spirit of Hibiscus?

12 Likes

Love me some hibiscus tea! Thanks @SilverBear !

10 Likes

@Satu_TheGreenWitch Hibiscus and passionflower for me

7 Likes

@SilverBear This was so soothing to watch and yes, Hibiscus is wonderful! When I lived in Florida we had them growing in the yard and they are so pretty. After my last chemo treatment and radiation about 3 years ago (I have cancer again it’s recurrent and I start chemo again next week), I went to Kerala in India and was treated by an Ayurvedic practitioner and doctor and learned all about my dosha and what to do and eat for my type. It was so great. This picture is at the treatment center where I was showered in flowers and hibiscus :hibiscus: was one of the key ones they used. As you can see 3 years ago I was just growing my hair back, and I will be bald again in about 3 weeks from now, so I’m gearing up for that again! Thank you again for the calming tea post! :green_heart:

9 Likes

Hooray for hibiscus! :hibiscus: The naturally cooling properties make it a great summer tea- left out to steep on a hot day, it can make for a very yummy sun tea too :sun_with_face: :tropical_drink:

Thanks for sharing your wisdom @SilverBear! :heart:

And that’s both a beautiful story and a great picture, @jan_TheGreenWitch- it sounds like you had an amazing experience at the treatment center in India!

5 Likes

This type of acknowledgment post to the spirit is exactly why I appreciate this community so much.
#Findbeautyinalloflife!

5 Likes

Just learned some cool new ways to use hibiscus! Thank you

5 Likes