Spirit of Hibiscus

Have you worked with Spirit of Hibiscus?

12 Likes

Love me some hibiscus tea! Thanks @SilverBear !

10 Likes

@Satu_TheGreenWitch Hibiscus and passionflower for me

7 Likes

@SilverBear This was so soothing to watch and yes, Hibiscus is wonderful! When I lived in Florida we had them growing in the yard and they are so pretty. After my last chemo treatment and radiation about 3 years ago (I have cancer again it’s recurrent and I start chemo again next week), I went to Kerala in India and was treated by an Ayurvedic practitioner and doctor and learned all about my dosha and what to do and eat for my type. It was so great. This picture is at the treatment center where I was showered in flowers and hibiscus :hibiscus: was one of the key ones they used. As you can see 3 years ago I was just growing my hair back, and I will be bald again in about 3 weeks from now, so I’m gearing up for that again! Thank you again for the calming tea post! :green_heart:

9 Likes

Hooray for hibiscus! :hibiscus: The naturally cooling properties make it a great summer tea- left out to steep on a hot day, it can make for a very yummy sun tea too :sun_with_face: :tropical_drink:

Thanks for sharing your wisdom @SilverBear! :heart:

And that’s both a beautiful story and a great picture, @jan_TheGreenWitch- it sounds like you had an amazing experience at the treatment center in India!

5 Likes

This type of acknowledgment post to the spirit is exactly why I appreciate this community so much.
#Findbeautyinalloflife!

6 Likes

Just learned some cool new ways to use hibiscus! Thank you

7 Likes

Hey there Jan. Sorry to send such a late response to your comment but I barely came back to the community today. I just want you to know you have someone praying for you and sending loving light your way. I’m sorry to hear that your cancer is back. I truly believe the disease starts in the brain, do not let ANYONE tell you that you’re to sick to be healed or any type of negativity. I deeply believe that whatever you train your mind to believe it will act thereof.
My opinion and you of course are not obligated to agree but my opinion is to train your mind in knowing that your body is healthy, if you can train your mind it has a way better chance at fighting the cancer. Visualize your body literally fighting it off, use your Magick inside.
Blessed be!!

6 Likes

We are of same mind on this type of thinking @SMhechic3ra - I struggle with side effects because they are no joke but generally I feel healthy and think healthy and focus on all the healthy behaviors and attributes and activities that ensure I am LIVING, thriving and not just enduring and existing. Such a difference for sure. Thank you for that loving reminder and your loving light and prayers have my gratitude. I am so happy to have met you here and am hopeful I get to know you better!
Blessed be, my new friend :green_heart:

6 Likes

Now that I have gone from the latter to the former, I feel a lot better about my days. I have off days, but I can get back to ground level now & start working upward a lot easier than before.

I don’t know why, but this popped into my head. My friend & actually 1 of my favorite providers (in the same week) reminded me that while I am an Empath, I have to stop personalizing (apparently that’s worse than taking on) things, situations, what have you, that aren’t mine & even some things that are… instead of saying “my stress” say “the stress of…” or not “my anxiety” but “anxiety” or “the anxiety”… so that’s a little side journey I’m beginning since my last appointment. I actually get to check in with a provider today at 8 AM to see how I’m doing & if anything can be adjusted or left alone for now :smiling_face:

@jan_TheGreenWitch I wanted to extend some love & energy to you today because I know it’s a hard battle each day & you are doing great & have been such a beacon in the forum :revolving_hearts:

4 Likes

In the Spirit of Hibiscus:

5 Likes

Beautiful!

4 Likes

Thank you! This year I have been able to collect so many blooms! I’m so excited with them this year, my happy moment when I step outside & see them :smiling_face:

4 Likes