Spring Cleaning and De-clutter

Yaaaaaay! Great work :clap:

10 Likes

Excellent work @tracyS! I have been collecting more… oopsy… Maybe it is time to let go.

10 Likes

Appreciate the nudge to this thread. Got me motivated to inventory my boxes and bags before I drop them off to donate today.

11 Likes

@Artemisia @celineelise Thankyou. Was worth it. :partying_face:

8 Likes

Great job ladies :muscle:

9 Likes

Thankyou :heartpulse:

9 Likes

I had a pretty good clean & declutter in December. Now I am in dire need of another one :laughing. Weather pending :cloud_with_lightning: Hopefully, I can spend some time in my room tomorrow to do another round or get a piece of the basement done too. I’m counting 1 thing at time as progress right now.

12 Likes

I did a extensive early spring cleaning in February but I have two bags always in the garage. One for book donations and one for clothing donations. Once they get full - I bring them to their donation centers. I have a Books to Prisoners organization that gets my books and a local non profit that takes lightly used clothing.

I could do a more extensive culling of my professional books though… I no longer have an office at work as I work 95% from home. So I’ve moved all my stuff from my work office to my home office. I tried to get rid of a lot of stuff when that happened but there are still things stuffed in closets that I should really get to!

12 Likes

Every little bit counts. Keep up the good work!

9 Likes

Good work!!

10 Likes

Good work and yes I agree on thing at a time.

9 Likes

I think this week my main focus will be my room & space. My husband is on vacation so I’ll have a bit of help this week :hugs:

11 Likes

Spring 2024 has come and gone - but no fear! If you’d like to share your cleansing work, please feel free to kickstart a new discussion for a new season. Blessed be!