Struggling a bit with a block

Blessed be, my dear magik friends. My magic has been suffering a bit, as has my daily life. An Oracle reading by a friend confirmed that I may have someone or something impeding my progress. I’ve been unemployed for awhile and keep receiving rejection after rejection. It is quite dejecting. I’m also suffering physical setback after setback that are just odd, like a broken foot, a heart attack from exhaustion due to an unruly new neighbor who won’t let me sleep at the wee hours. It is just weird. I think I know what (or who) my block is career wise, but my freezer spell for the new neighbor apparently failed since I landed in the hospital for quite awhile. I really could use suggestions. I did the road opener tonight, and made a cup of lavender and mint tea (I’m more of a cottage/kitchen witch these days).

9 Likes

I’d try the Uncrossing Spell. It should clear unwanted energies from you.

8 Likes

oh @brenda10! I’m so sorry you’ve had such a rough time lately :cold_sweat: I hope you’re recovering ok?
The road opener sounds like a great idea! I think some self-love is absolutely in order though if you’re feeling low. I’m sure plenty of suggestions will come flooding in while I’m sleeping (gosh it’s late!) and you can definitely count on me being back tomorrow with some ideas! Sending so much love :heart:
edit: YES! Uncrossing! awesome @Amethyst!

8 Likes

Thank you @Limeberry and @Amethyst. I will definitely try that one. I know I need to be more careful, too.

6 Likes

Maybe your just looking in the wrong places. Maybe life wants you to try something new that calls out to you. I’m not one to judge, but I’d keep your eyes and ears open for anything that seems like its up your ally.
The obstacles in life do pass with time. You just can’t give up. I’m confident that a show of strength through a rough time is well rewarded. The other side is always brighter.

7 Likes

Sorry to hear it’s been rough, @Brenda10. First things first- sending big hugs! :two_hearts:

Others have shared some great advice and you have already done some great things to get yourself back on track (a little self-love with tasty tea and a road opener are great starters!) :tea:

It sounds like you know what is blocking your path forward career-wise, so I would say trust your instinct and take it on headfirst if you can. As for the unlucky situations, that could be caused by bad luck or negative energy so I would recommend some cleansing and protection spells. You might also want to look into doing a good luck spell or being wearing charged jewelry or lucky crystals (Tiger’s Eye or Garnet are my recent faves!)

As for your neighbor- that seems like a situation that can’t be left alone. Have you tried talking with them? If they are making noise constantly in the middle of the night you also have a right to talk to the landlord/neighborhood committee/police or whoever is responsible for reinforcing the courtesy and curfew hours :sleeping:

Things have been tough for you, but I think your sign is telling you that good things are on their way. I have my fingers crossed and am wishing good fortune and luck to come to you! :sparkling_heart:

6 Likes

@Amethyst that is a great idea…I just did this spell… I recommend a well ventilated area if possible. You will need at least 45 min to perform.

6 Likes

Oh I’m loving the advice everyone is sharing!
The spell for today meditation (Moon in Aries) is just perfect right now - I did it late last night and thought ‘oh gosh, I hope Brenda does this!’ :heart:

Following on from @BryWisteria’s awesome ideas - I know burning incense is a problem so maybe checkout

and I LOVE this idea! You could potentially even anoint your lucky crystal/amulet with some protection oil for an extra boost!

Ok I’ve just bombarded you with ideas haha I need to calm down :sweat_smile: I hope something here is helpful :kissing_heart:

6 Likes

Maybe try the clearing ritual bath/shower to cleanse negative energies and kind of reset yours. Maybe the good luck jar spell that @limeberry tagged too. It’s been very helpful to myself and a few others. The Uncrossing Spell is a good option too.

I hope things start to turn around for you.

7 Likes

Sounds like you need a chakra cleanse and blessing meditation. They have both on Youtube that I found worth while. I have been meditating (which started me back into the craft) since July and found that a lot of the negatives in my life have given over to the more positive. I have had my fair share of challenges (husband just lost his job, long story I may share later on) and I was offered my old position back after a summer absence with a large ($3.00 an hour) raise. Sometimes the Universe (or the God/Goddess) empties our hands to fill them again with bigger and better opportunities. This may be what is happening with you at this moment. Try not to focus too much on the past happenings, focus on the now (present) and be thankful for everything that comes your way. It’s not good, it’s not bad, it just is.

Blessed be and Happy Thanksgiving!
CrazyT

7 Likes

Thank you, everyone! I would reply individually, but even my concentration is a bit off at the moment. I have tried the uncrossing spell, and my incense went out! I’m going to try again tonight, as I spent yesterday, last night, and today focusing on grounding myself again (and it seems to be working). I feel a bit better for it. I’m going to use where I was using my altar when I first started, to (my lovely coffee table, which I just cleaned in my living area that I cleaned, as well). Fingers crossed that what I have planned works. I feel a bit better today, especially since with the grounding, what I think has me blocked is becoming clearer and clearer. What is interesting is I’ve had quiet the past few nights, as my neighbor has not been home, but has been served a lease violation since. So, hoping for continued peace. Again, thank you to everyone.

5 Likes

Oh, on the uncrossing spell, and the other spells I did that night, my candles burned perfectly and completely clean. So, I’m completely confused.

4 Likes

Since posting, I’m feeling a bit better. I did a Chakra realignment (which resulted in my ears ringing for a bit), and I felt so much better. Tonight I decided to do the guardian angel job spell, and so far my candle is burning so even and smooth. I also created a job spell jar using pink Himalayan sea salt, chamomile, rosemary, cat’s eye, and I’m drawing a blank on the other. I put a slip of paper with my job description on it on it. So far my candle is burning smooth and straight. I then pulled 3 tarot for present, past, and future. They seem spot on. I think I feel a tide shifting. Thank you for all your help!.

6 Likes

King of Pentacles clearly saying: Stability ahead! :relieved: And wealth is coming your way too! :+1:

Keep burning that green candle, Brenda! Sending you luck and blessings! :four_leaf_clover:

6 Likes

Thank you, @Francisco! I got that from it, too.

5 Likes

@brenda10 I love your tarot deck!!! I have never seen them with the guide written right on them. THAT IS SO HELPFUL! I hope things turn around for you soon! That you heal fast and well.
Sending prayers.

Gods and Goddess hear us
A job you need to suss
Angels, please, draw near
Financial woes we fear
Dear Brenda needs a job
Others wish to rob
Protect this searcher please
and, put her at her ease
Find a prefect fit
This waiting for her quit
Thank you for your blessing
and for us always caring.

7 Likes

Thank you @berta! The deck actually chose me when I found two that stood out. I went back the next day, and this one was still there.

4 Likes