A sweet little love spell I put together this evening for the beautiful Waxing Moon!
Keep this jar by your bed to attract New Love, a Specific Person (within reason!), to strengthen Existing Love or for beautiful dreams and Self-Love.
- Sealable container (herb jar is perfect for this)
- Any combination of the following herbs/essential oils (use your nose and gut instincts when choosing): Rose, Hibiscus, Lavender, Jasmine, Chamomile, Vanilla, Orange, Lemon, Basil, Rosemary, Cinnamon, Oregano
- Small piece of paper
- Red ink pen
- Rose Quartz (small pieces are best)
- Pink or red candle
Light your candle.
What you write on your paper will depend on your intentions:
- If you are looking to strengthen love or to attract a specific person, write your partner’s name and date of birth. Draw a circle around it.
- If you are looking for new love write a few characteristics/qualities you would like your future love to have.
- If you are working on self-love write your own name and some qualities you need to take more pride in, or anything you are wishing for for yourself - in the present-tense.
Roll your paper into a scroll and seal it with a few drops of wax from your candle (you could also wrap the scroll with red or pink ribbon/ thread if you’d prefer). Add the scroll to the jar.
Combine and add your ingredients (along with the rose quartz) to fill the jar and cover the scroll.
Take a tiny pinch of the sugar mixture and sprinkle it around your candle. Seal your jar and hold it while you watch the flame and recite:
Flickering fire, burning bright
I share with you sweet dreams tonight.
Beneath this moon, shining, glowing,
Love for me is quickly growing,
A heart is sweetened, change is near,
The Universe smiles, Love is here!
By the powers of the Earth, Wind, Fire and Sea,
This is My Will and So It Shall Be!
- Allow the candle to go out on it’s own (or extinguish it if planning to re-use). Keep the jar by your bed when you sleep. Light a candle and repeat the spell once a week.
This one has Vanilla extract, Orange essential oil, Red rose petals, Rosemary and Basil the scent is amazeballs.
Sending you all so much love