Sugar Jar 💗 Love Spell

A sweet little love spell I put together this evening for the beautiful Waxing Moon!
Keep this jar by your bed to attract New Love, a Specific Person (within reason!), to strengthen Existing Love or for beautiful dreams and Self-Love.

You need:

• Sealable container (herb jar is perfect for this)
  • Sugar
  • Any combination of the following herbs/essential oils (use your nose and gut instincts when choosing): Rose, Hibiscus, Lavender, Jasmine, Chamomile, Vanilla, Orange, Lemon, Basil, Rosemary, Cinnamon, Oregano
  • Small piece of paper
  • Red ink pen
  • Rose Quartz (small pieces are best)
  • Pink or red candle
  1. Light your candle.

2. What you write on your paper will depend on your intentions:

• If you are looking to strengthen love or to attract a specific person, write your partner’s name and date of birth. Draw a circle around it.
  • If you are looking for new love write a few characteristics/qualities you would like your future love to have.
  • If you are working on self-love write your own name and some qualities you need to take more pride in, or anything you are wishing for for yourself - in the present-tense.
  1. Roll your paper into a scroll and seal it with a few drops of wax from your candle (you could also wrap the scroll with red or pink ribbon/ thread if you’d prefer). Add the scroll to the jar.

2. Combine and add your ingredients (along with the rose quartz) to fill the jar and cover the scroll.

3. Take a tiny pinch of the sugar mixture and sprinkle it around your candle. Seal your jar and hold it while you watch the flame and recite:

Flickering fire, burning bright
I share with you sweet dreams tonight.
Beneath this moon, shining, glowing,
Love for me is quickly growing,
A heart is sweetened, change is near,
The Universe smiles, Love is here!
By the powers of the Earth, Wind, Fire and Sea,
This is My Will and So It Shall Be!

1. Allow the candle to go out on it’s own (or extinguish it if planning to re-use). Keep the jar by your bed when you sleep. Light a candle and repeat the spell once a week.

This one has Vanilla extract, Orange essential oil, Red rose petals, Rosemary and Basil :heart_eyes: the scent is amazeballs.

Sending you all so much love :heart::heart::heart:

23 Likes

I love this spell! Great job!

I have the perfect container for this & I love incorporating the specific ink too!

Thank you for sharing!

5 Likes

Ooh yay! I’m so glad you like it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
If you do it let us know what herby combo you go for! I looove playing herbyspicyoilyscentymixymatchy :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

I like to do that too, I’m currently going through my scents to find one that will help clear the air. My room doesn’t feel too off, but I don’t completely feel comfortable in it, so I need to muscle my sanctuary back with some scents. I think I am going to burn a sage incense with the window open for a little while. I can’t wait to be fully mobile and sage the entire house because starting in the hall to the living room the air is heavy!

5 Likes

I’m not looking for love, but this is a great little spell! Sounds like it smells good too. Thanks for sharing!

5 Likes

I love everything about this!! :heart_eyes: Spell jars are great! I want to make a printable page for this one! :page_facing_up:

Edit: I finally made it, you can find it here: Sugar Jar Love Spell

Beautiful jar @Limeberry!!

8 Likes

Thanks @Francisco! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Ohhhh I am in love with this love spell, @Limeberry! :heart_eyes: I can practically smell it just reading the ingredients- it sounds heavenly :two_hearts: Thanks so much for sharing :heart:

6 Likes

I love this… I think I will do this tonight.

6 Likes

I tried this tonight

6 Likes

Ooh yay! I love how you layered the ingredients - it looks so pretty!

I have mine out for the night too - I’ve decided it’s part of my Friday night ritual to light a pink candle, sprinkle a tiny bit of the mixture and repeat the spell! :heart: just can’t get over the scent :heart_eyes: which herbs/oils did you go for?

6 Likes

@Limeberry I didn’t have dried roses at the moment, but I had rose tea that had them in it, as well as chamomile, and hibiscus. I also used a love essential oil I picked up from the metaphysical store. Oh, and there is rose quartz in there, too.

5 Likes

Ahh that sounds soo gorgeous :heart: :heart: :heart:
I’m picturing next Friday like:
Jar and candle :heavy_plus_sign: Rose, chamomile, hibiscus and sugar tea :heavy_plus_sign: soothing music :heavy_plus_sign: chanting the spell :heavy_plus_sign: meditation moment… :heart_eyes:
It’s dreamy.

5 Likes

It does sound dreamy

5 Likes

THIS WORKS SO WELL!!! :sparkles:
Thank you so much @Limeberry for this beautiful spell!

After I finished it, I placed the jar near my bed and without knowing it, in a couple of weeks all the things I wrote about came true.
I started to love everything about myself and it’s one of the best things that happened to me.

Lots of love! :sparkling_heart:

7 Likes

Congrats on your successful jar spell, @diavoline! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It sounds like it brought a big boost of happiness and love into your life- really well done! :heart:

5 Likes

I shall be doing this today! Thank you @Limeberry for the creating of the self love spell!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::clinking_glasses:

6 Likes