Sweet Morning Coffee (or Tea) Love Potion ❤ - Potion Making Challenge

My first entry for the Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE- Potion Making!

A super lovely ritual and potion I’ve been doing/making for the last couple of weeks to help bring love back into my life. Can be adapted for self-love, new love, strengthening or giving thanks for existing love, or any other kinda love-related business. Do as you will, harm none. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Ingredients:

• Coffee (or Black Tea - totes works)
  • Milk (Any)
  • Vanilla syrup (or a few drops of vanilla extract and sugar to taste)
  • Ground Cinnamon

Have your ingredients ready.
Brew your coffee/tea as usual. Pour it into your mug and hold it with both hands.
Close your eyes and take a deep breath, inhaling the energising scent of the freshly brewed beverage. Allow it to awaken your senses.
Thank you for this beautiful day,
I Bless these ingredients and bless this potion,
May it be filled with love and devotion.

Open your eyes and let’s start adding stuff!
Start with the milk - the more milk, the more love!
Dear Moon, Dear Diana, I thank you for bringing this love into my life
(falalala fill with own intentions)

Splash of vanilla
Venus, Aphrodite, bring love, attraction, lust, luck, peace
(falalala intentions)

Sprinkle of cinnamon
Fiery, Aphrodite, Dionysus, Mercury, sex, love, communication, success, speeding up spells
(doopeedoo intentions)

Stir 3 times clockwise and seal with a pentagram
This is my will, so mote it be.

I’ve been quietly enjoying my morning cuppa sitting outside in a semi-meditative state, thinking about my intentions, repeating a few lines in my mind whilst sipping.
Every single day since starting I’ve noticed a heart symbol somewhere in my mess of a garden. A sign perhaps? :wink:

Weird right? :heart:

6 Likes

What a great ritual @Limeberry! That’s so lovely!

3 Likes

This was absolutely divine to read!!

I can see the love growing in your garden! May this Full Moon help us start every day surrounded by love!! :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thanks for sharing @Limeberry!!

4 Likes

This is so lovely and I just want you to know that I always laugh when I read your posts (“falalala intentions” is my favorite :joy:) - you use great ingredients and it’s so helpful to read about their properties/what you are using them for! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

It seems like the love you are drawing into your life is manifesting in your garden- a very, very good sign! :herb::heart: Thanks so much for sharing, @LimeBerry! :two_hearts:

(also, edit: gonna pop this gorgeous recipe into the brand new “Recipes” Category in the forums!)

4 Likes

Haha I pretty much just write how I speak :joy: I’m glad I entertain!
Ooh! Recipes category is such a great idea :heart_eyes:

4 Likes