Tara Sinift- new

Hi I’m Tar just finished my course ! Says I graduated w honors!

9 Likes

Congratulations :tada: :confetti_ball:

Merry meet, I’m Siofra from Cape Cod & I have been a part of the site & coven since July of 2020. There is so much more to learn in each of the classes with the added benefit of the forum for any other questions that may come up. Feel free to jump in on any open topic or start one of your own. Someone will get back to you as soon as they can!

I am an Eclectic Witch here in the forum & actually today we started a new :diya_lamp: Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - Light ‘Em Up! & that is a good way to meet others from the forum/coven & learn about an aspect of witchcraft to see how it fits into your unique practice.

I hope to talk to you soon! :heart: :infinite_roots:

7 Likes

Congrats on finishing your course and graduating with honors :sparkles: @tara14
Merry meet and welcome!
:heart:

8 Likes

Thank you!

7 Likes

Yay! Congratulations on that! That’s a big deal. I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

We have a Group Ritual happening tomorrow if you want to join in. They’re great fun and a good way to get to know people.

If you have any questions, about anything, just ask and someone will pop up and help you out. I look forward to chatting with you more on the forum!

6 Likes

Merry meet @tara14,

Welcome to the forum and congrats on finishing the course! Graduating with honors is really impressive- great job :partying_face: :heart:

Now it’s time for the fun part- putting everything you’ve learned into practice! :mage: That is sometimes easier said than done though haha, so please feel free to use the resources of the forum to help you. There’s a Q&A Category where you can ask magickal questions- you have friendly fellow coven members from all over the world, so you’ll be sure to get lots of advice and guidance :infinite_roots: :handshake:

Make yourself at home here, Tar! Looking forward to talking with you more- Blessed be! :sparkles:

6 Likes

Great work! :tada: :trophy:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.