Creativity.
Hope, inspiration, guidance.
Change for the better.

Reversed:

Struck with writer’s block.
Bewitched by a fantasy.
Feeling you’re alone.

7 Likes

I really identify with this card! :star: It’s has such a positive, optimistic vibe… Especially because it comes right after the Tower (in the Fool’s journey), it’s definitely a card of rebuilding.

Thanks for your beautiful poetry, Kasie! :smiley:

4 Likes

I never made this connection, but you make a great point! The opposite of building and inspiration can definitely be presented in writer’s block- I’ll be keeping this correspondence in mind when I read the cards! :grin:

Stunning poetry as always, @Amethyst- thank you so much for sharing your talents! :two_hearts:

This reminds me of your other post about 2020 being The Tower- I hope 2021 is the year of The Star! :star2::blush:

2 Likes

You are welcome, kind sir! I’m just glad you like it! :smiley:

4 Likes

The book was saying a lack of creativity, but for me that’s writer’s block. So that’s just my interpretation of it. I’m glad you like!

3 Likes

I haven’t pulled this card yet. I like it though. Maybe it’s waiting for when I need a wake-up call. I have had my cards do that to me before. I pulled all reversed cards yesterday and the outcome wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be. They just want me to be aware of my emotions and remember self-care and self-love. It was a great spread for yesterday, really had me thinking about my situation and what is happening with my family.

3 Likes

Reversed cards are a wake up call I think. They sure do get your attention! LOL.

2 Likes

Your deck sounds like it is looking out for you and wants you to be well, Krissie :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::flower_playing_cards: You’ve found a good one!

And that’s a great reminder about reversed cards- sometimes what we need most of all is a wake-up call to get us back on track! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

I agree and they always come when I need it the most. It reminds me of getting talked to as a child, I see them & I’m immediately thinking of what I could have done in the last week that I need to correct or did wrong.

2 Likes

That’s interesting! I always see them as the future, and how can I react so it doesn’t go off into the ditch.

2 Likes