Tarot Poem 7. The Chariot

Another week, another card! Hope y’all like it!

The Chariot

Upright:

Determination.
Travel in new directions.
Success, harmony.

Reversed:

Spoiled and arrogant.
Spiraling out of control.
Travel plans delayed.

9 Likes

Hooray! I look forward to your tarot poems, @Amethyst :blush:

I’ve always loved The Chariot for its association with travel and moving forward- but there’s more to it than that! I love how you included not just the basic meaning of the card, but the whole personality it embodies. Determination, success- the act of not just heading towards to your goal, but actually arriving there.

Sometimes it’s all in the journey, but anyone who’s ridden on a few 15+ hour flights can back me up and say sometimes the journey stinks- and at times its all about the destination that makes the trip worthwhile! :joy:

Well done, @Amethyst! Bravo :clap::two_hearts:

3 Likes

Aww, thank you sweetie! I’m glad you like!

3 Likes

LOL I agree with @BryWisteria as someone who has to take long flights to see my family, there’s nothing like that feeling of being almost home!

The Chariot has a very powerful aura of determination indeed.

Thanks for the poem, Kasie!!!

3 Likes

You’re welcome @Francisco! I’m glad you liked it!

3 Likes

You really do a great job with these card poems. I really enjoy them. When I see them I always check it out. I have a couple of cheat sheets for the meanings of the cards. I’m working on learning to use my intuition when I first see the cards and then look up the meanings.

I want to get oracle cards, but I don’t want to take on too much at one time. I just recently started doing my daily tarot with 4 cards instead of the 3, so I want to get a little bit better with the tarot before I add in the oracle cards.

2 Likes

I recently downloaded an app call Labyrinth that is a nicely done tarot reader as well as teacher. It has a neat game aspect for growing your intuition. It shows you the card and gives your multiple choice options for you to pick from. You can view the cards before and or after to peek if you get stuck. Has some nice spreads and the ability to make custom spreads. The meanings and insight seem to be accurate. Been using it for almost a month and would recommend to those learning tarot or just wanting a digital go to. For a free app it is nicely done without ads.

3 Likes

Ooo… I would like to check that out! Is it for Android or Apple? I have a Samsung phone.

2 Likes

Aw, thank you love! I’m glad you like! I have oracle cards but it’s difficult to learn them by heart, as each deck is different. I just give up and use the book on those.

2 Likes

I use the books/interpretations for my tarot cards because with the amount of brain fog I have for daily things, there is no way that I will ever remember the meanings of the tarot cards. Even though I use the books, the deck that I am really connected to always tells me how it is no matter what I am going through and I appreciate that. I will definitely need to use the book with oracle cards. I had no idea that different decks would have different meanings. They are absolutely something that I am going to have to learn more about before I decide to think about buying a deck.

2 Likes

Some cards are very clear when you get Oracle cards. Like “Go outside! You’ve been in too long!” Others just have, say, Goddesses and what they rule over, and you get the book out to read it and go through the meditation if you can. It all depends on the deck and there are hundreds of decks. So I would just pick one that you seem to like and go from there. Or, better yet, find a YouTube channel that goes through Oracle decks and watch the walk throughs. You mind find one that way.

2 Likes

Not sure about Apple but Android yes.

3 Likes

Oh good! I have Android, so I will look into it today! Thank you!

2 Likes

I figured out how to copy the link from the app store.

4 Likes

thank you so much @Cinnamonoob , I am looking into it now for my phone. I wonder if they have a desktop app!

2 Likes