Thank you for sharing and teaching

I want to thank everyone for all the knowledge you share. I have had a wonderful weekend off work, especially since I discovered the printable divider pages and information for BOS. I couldn’t seem to quite get mine organized and now it is! It warmed up enough to sit by the fire outside, even though there are still patches of snow. I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. Blessings!

Linda

8 Likes

@linda6 , that’s great! Yes it is a bit overwhelming at first. When I started my BOS last year I didn’t where to begin! However, everything eventually around it’s place…

Thank you,. Weather warmer in my neck of the woods, but rainy. But I’ll take it! It’s warmer.
Blessed be

6 Likes

Yay for getting your BOS organized! That’s a big accomplishment. @Francisco does some wonderful work on those printable pages, doesn’t he?

5 Likes

Wonderful news @linda6! I love working on my BOS and how it’s divided up & organized. Spells8 makes it so easy. I love the daily/weekly/monthly calendar pages & journal pages/shadow work prompt pages. They are great. Talk to you soon! :smiley:

6 Likes

That’s wonderful to hear, @linda6- congrats on your organized BOS! :open_book: :star_struck: Glad to hear you had a wonderful weekend. May this week continue to have good things in store for you! :sparkles:

4 Likes