The Hecate Epithet Art Project (The H.E.A.P.) 174 Images of Hecate 5.8

I can relate! :laughing:

10 Likes

Lmao :rofl: ai is really weird sometimes for sure. Also weird when it tries to spell.

10 Likes

She had more to say :rofl:

82- Melinoe “Soothing One”

83- Ergatis “Energizer”

84- Buthios “Abysmal”

85- Amphiphaes “Circumlucent”

86- Melaneimon “Dressed in Black”

87- Kapetoktypos “Tomb Disturber”

88- Chrysosandalaimopotichthonia “Goddess of the Lower World Wearing Golden Sandals and Drinking Blood”

89- Amphistomos “Double Mouthed”

90- Amphiprosopos “Double Headed”

91- Epiteichea “Fortress”

92- Liparoplokamos “Brilliant Braided”

93- Ippokyon “Half-horse Half-dog”

94- Hecatoncheires “Hundred Handed”

95- Oksyboe “Shrieker”

96- Pasikrateia “Universal Queen”

97- Hieros Pyr “Holy Fire”

98- Mene “Moon”

99- Aktiophis The meaning of this epithet is unknown. But this image kept popping up in my files, wanting to be seen, so here she is as Aktiophis, the strike of lightning by the sea.

And here is the link to download all 99 images:

:hekate_wheel:

14 Likes

These are amazing! Really can’t tell you how much I’m enjoying this project of yours! They are turning out so well. :hekate_wheel:

11 Likes

@peter3 You’ve done a wonderful job creating beautiful & stunning images! :revolving_hearts:

I also think Bing AI is amazing & I agree there are some fails because of how it comes up with things… I’ve had quite a few :rofl: I know they’ve intergrated with DALLE-3 (:question: ) but there is also Microsoft Designer that has AI Image Generator & another type of AI Generator for say, social media posts… (I’m not on my laptop :computer: so I can’t come up with the exact names of them, I will get back to you on that) It gives you more tips for the images & wording of your creations. That’s been really helpful.

I’m figuring out the use of negative prompts, I have yet to find a part for them… so it comes down to the wording of what you would like to create. :green_salad: I really hope that made some type of sense :rofl: Also @starborn suggestions of adding diuferent :thinking: filters or effects when creating the phrases for what you’re creating.

10 Likes

@Artemisia So happy to hear you’re enjoying them. I think, for now it’s done as many of the remaining epithets are kind of redundant or considered “unsafe” by the ai. Others I need to figure out, like I’ve yet to get a decent looking “crossroads” image. It keeps putting street signs and junk in the forest :crazy_face:

@Susurrus Thanks so much! I’m basically doing it all by trial and error. If you know how to stop it from adding stuff like street signs by crossroads or from putting mutated looking birds in the sky all the time I’d love to hear how! :thinking:

10 Likes

Right? I’ve run into the same problem with it putting traffic lights or stop signs in crossroads creations! :laughing:

9 Likes

Ha! It’s also fun to try putting something like a list of animals sitting under a tree. If I write fox, rabbit, squirrel, bird, bear and deer sitting under a tree I get a rabbit with a fox head, a bird with antlers and a deer with a bear head sitting cross legged like a person reading a book while melting into the tree :melting_face:

10 Likes

Oh yup, I’ve come across some interesting :thinking: **What the frankincense is that there for & why does it look like that?!?

When I go into mine for Brighid’s Flame I’ll see which prompts I’ve been using, especially for facial features & other body types. I’ll send you some ideas from prompts to curtail those mishaps. :hugs:

10 Likes

I love the one with the bones head band. The first one with two faces and the dogface. So cool :sunglasses:

9 Likes

“…and not giving a flying…” :rofl:
This is such an aesthetic, I love it :smirk: :black_heart: :wine_glass:

10 Likes

Depending on the service you’re using, they can get very cheeky, too. Sometimes I’ll ask for “no xyz” and it’ll take it as a prompt to include xyz and I’ll be like, “:woman_facepalming: Let’s start again…” :laughing:

9 Likes

Yes! I’ve had this happen & I’m like… no… that’s the exact opposite of what I said :rofl:

9 Likes

Guess it works just like the subconscious, you tell it to not think of a dragon… :joy:

9 Likes

Hey @peter3 can u screenshot a sample of the way you write in your inquiry for a photo on the ai photo generator or a few so I can get an idea how to form a better pic or how u go about the wording pretty please :pleading_face:

8 Likes

Sure thing @Devenne :grinning: I didn’t save most of them but here are some.

"Rembrandt style painting. Chiaroscuro. Ancient Greek goddess Hecate wearing bronze scale armor and a saffron veil. A sly smile. She is holding a fox. "

“Caravaggio style painting. Chiaroscuro. Ancient Greek goddess Hecate with three heads and blue eyes. She wears a tattered green hooded cloak covered with lichen. Her hair is fern leaves. A snail on her shoulder. In a forest at night. It is raining.”

“Rembrandt style painting. Chiaroscuro. Ancient Greek Goddess Hecate wearing a black hooded chiton. She is seated, in deep thought. A transparent serpent of red light emerges from her heart.”

Hope it helps, good luck, Looking forward to seeing what you come up with!

12 Likes

WOW very detailed. Thankyou so much I’ll see what I can do.

8 Likes

:tada: :fireworks: Happy One Hundred Hecates !!! :100: :hekate_wheel:

100- Azonos “Without Borders”

and
101 - Amaimaketos “Raging”

Full Download 101:

13 Likes

Woo hoo! 101 hekates! And all of them are wonderfully amazing!

9 Likes

Over a hundred Hekates, each beautiful and striking in Their own way- this is so impressive, Peter! Congrats on reaching 101! :partying_face: :sparkles: :hekate_wheel:

9 Likes