The Lunar Nodes

Ahh thank you all! I’m glad you found it so interesting! :star_struck:

I love astrology :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I’ll have a think about what to post next time.

Love to all :heart:

8 Likes

Hi @CelestiaMoon I don’t mind you being my shadow.

@colin I have found the same things. I have been interested in astrology since I was younger but I never realized there was so much to it. I truly enjoy these posts & finding out more each time.

@Abs53 what about something to do with Lillith in our charts? (I may have spelled that wrong). Would that be something that could be a post?

7 Likes

Definitely! I’ll get on it :grinning: good suggestion’

7 Likes

Oh thank you! I saw it & was like… hmm… I need to know more about this. Thank you for thinking about it! :heart:

7 Likes

Aww, I don’t mind being your shadow either @Susurrus or the other way around! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I’d be curious to hear more about Lilith too, and if there’s a connection to the biblical character / goddess! I know she’s a delight to work with and an empowering force in my life :black_heart:

6 Likes

I really would love to know more about her. I think I have something to look into today!

6 Likes

Today’s a fab day to look into her as-well! It’s international women’s day and from memory I’m sure Lilith was essentially booted out of the garden of Eden as she refused to submit to Adam as the dominant partner - she viewed herself equal :blush::heart: That’s when Eve came along- she was made from one of Adams bones, so she would belong to him and therefore easily submit unlike her predecessor :bouquet:

6 Likes

I have always been in awe of Lilith and usually find myself reading or watching anything I find about her. There is a badass statue of her I’m hoping to get one day.

7 Likes

Krissie,
I agree I need to step it up :arrow_up: sometimes.
Blessed be
Jeannie

5 Likes

Thank You so much!! This was really interesting’ cuz I’ve known my birth chart for so long‘ and still learning so much!

7 Likes

North Node Taurus and South Node is :scorpius: Scorpio which is where my Lilith and Pluto are …

7 Likes

Besides the basics, astrology is so confusing to me- wish I could understand it better. However, it’s so interstate at the same time.

7 Likes

All of the signs change in a backward or fluid response when using vedic charts. With Western Astrology, my Sun Sign is in Virgo, with Ascendent Libra and Moon Gemini. Vedic Astrology places Sun Sign in Leo, Ascendant Virgo, and Moon in Taurus. Many similarities so I skate back and forth depending on “what resonates.” But I’m not sure that perhaps the north node deal is more complicated. Do I stick w one, or use both and take the outcome that seems most applicable?

6 Likes

I wouldn’t look at it as a matter of picking one OR the other, but rather choosing the right one for the right problem. Maybe that’s what you meant by “what resonates”?

I don’t think that one type of astrology is more or less accurate than the other, instead they look at things a bit differently to arrive at similar conclusions. Just like in math, when you use two different methods to find an answer and both arrive at the same result.

5 Likes

I’m surprised how on point this is. I’m truly surprised but also thankful, to the Universe, and to you.

You’re making me like Astrology more and more everytime :slight_smile:

6 Likes

You’re so welcome @RyuWyn :heartpulse:

5 Likes

I just read on the Ceres, and now this. I’m about to start a journal about what all this means about me haha. This stuff is amazing and opens up us to things we may not realize and can work on ourselves to be better. Thank you @Abs53 you are one smart :cookie:

5 Likes

@NoName I’m so glad you are enjoying learning about Astrology! And it’s a great idea to keep a journal :open_book: Thank you for your kind words :sparkles:

5 Likes

@Abs53 speaking of Lilith (my how this has come full circle) I made a post about Black Moon Lilith in Your Natal Chart - Weekly Witchy Challenge & I believe @MeganB did the 1 on Where is Your Chiron? - Weekly Witchy Challenge

Have you had a chance to see them? I thought of you when I posted mine that week. & when I updated my chart last week. I’m going to go back to it & look for Cancer & Pisces in my chart with the Scorpio. See just how much water I have going on :joy:

4 Likes

@Susurrus I just checked them both out! They’re awesome! :raised_hands: I can’t remember if I saw them originally as that period of time is a bit blurry, but they’re great, I’ll add all the info to my journals :open_book: :heart: Thank you for pointing them out to me :heart_eyes:

4 Likes