The power of Spells

Good morning dear Coven,
I want to share something. The power of spells and how fast they work.

Make long story short.
My parents have been tenants living in their apt for over 10 years. About 40 days ago the landlord gave them notice that they must leave apt in 40 days. ( Meanwhile, they’ve always paid rent on time and up to date)
According to several people and housing dept, we talked to- they cannot ask someone to leave in this amount of time. Especially, now with covid year and and everything going on.
Mind you, my parents are in their mid-70’s. Not spring chickens.

Again long story short- my parents applied for a senior apt housing, and thats a red-tape zone with plenty of waiting time. Basically you have to get on a waiting-list. However, somehow, my sister was able to find a very sympathetic woman who worked for the Senior housing dept and she was able to, and hopefully speed up the process. We are waiting on the call soon.

Meanwhile, The landlord came yesterday asking them why they haven’t left? That they needed to leave. My dad told her, we are waiting. Of course, i told him, first of all she can’t do that! They need more time and not be pressured! If they need to go to court, than they should. Because no Judge in their right mind will agree to a landlord evicting two seniors out so rapidily without finding a place. Especially, amid covid situation.

Having this info. Last night i decided to do a spell. Wasn’t sure what do do?! I asked my Elementals and let them guide me. I wrote down on a piece of a paper my parents full name and birthdates. I sweetened the paper with honey, added bay leaf, rosemary, oregano, and chamomile. Of course i asked the herbs for their help and their correspondence.

I put a white votive on top of the paper, and set it aside. Than i went through my Green-Witch Tarot cards and picked 4 cards that called me, plus a middle card.
I set the correspondence to each of the Cardinal-points and called the quarters. After that, i lit the candle and concentrated on my intention. Which was to help reduce the stress from my parents and help speed up that important call from the housing dept. After candle burned down- i preceded to burn the paper until ashes, and released and thanked the quarters. This amazing feeling came over me, which said- it is DONE! A feeling of confirmation, that the spell was sent out and the Universe heard my plea. In the morning i blew the ashes into the wind and said to myself, i will hear good news today when i text my Mom.

As I’m heading to work on subway, i texted her, and she told me that they haven’t heard from the housing yet. But that the landlord told her not too worry- to take their time to look, and move when they are ready. I was like “Oh My!” This spell worked in less than 24 hours! I just knew it worked! I cant explain the feeling i got when spell was completed. Had no doubt! I was floored with amazement. The landlord did a complete 360. A great relief off my parents back.

I apologize for this long post. But i felt i needed to share the MAGICK and POWER of spells with intention. How fast they work and how God and Goddess hears us.
Thank you lady and the lord! Forever grateful.

Blessed be everyone.:hibiscus::candle::blue_heart:

P.S. this is after the spell today. I still left the cards on table. The Queen of wands, i used to represent the landlord. Or thats what my intuition told me. The honey i used sweetened her up i think.

16 Likes

That is some successful magick, and very quick too! :raised_hands: Beautiful spellwork @Trey- your parents to blessed to have you and your help in this stressful situation. It does indeed look like your honey magick helped to sweeten up the landlord to give your parents the time they need! Honey in magick paired with a good intention is some powerful stuff! :honey_pot: :heart:

Thanks for sharing your experience- may everything fall in line and open up the path to safe and nice new housing for your parents! :pray::house_with_garden:

7 Likes

@BryWisteria, thank you so much for your kind wishes! :candle::blue_heart:

7 Likes

You are always welcome, @Walter- blessed be to you and your folks! :pray::heart:

7 Likes

Wow that’s amazing news!!! Instant relief!! Thanks for sharing just how spells are made to work with us!! :relaxed::v:t3:

7 Likes

I’m so glad everything seems to be working out the way it needs to :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

@christina4 thank you so much!

6 Likes

@MeganB , thank you very much! It just amazes me…A total 360, just wow!

6 Likes

Oh my! I’m so glad it worked! 40 days just isn’t enough time. Good luck!

5 Likes

@walter great job & use of your intentions. I’m happy that it provided results so quickly for you & your family. The set up is lovely too! I hope that the transition goes smoothly from here on out.

5 Likes

Thank you so much for the kind wishes.

5 Likes

@Amethyst , thank you! Really appreciate it!

5 Likes

Nothing to apologize, specially of a deep, good and profound testimony as this of yours. When a person is into this kind of practice, or system, you have to believe deep in your heart of its working. Is not of; oh well, let’s see if it works. It does when you put your energy and will into it.
Glad to know that the situation at hand is now positive, for the sake of your parents, specially in this moment we’re going through with the pandemic.
Blessed Be!

6 Likes

@pedros10 , thank you for your kind wishes .Exactly. It’s knowing it worked without a doubt! Feeling blessed and grateful!
Blessed be

6 Likes

That is so wonderful! I love that you asked for help and took heed to the inspiration given to you with your intentions. Sending you and your parents successful energy in their situation. Blessed be!

6 Likes

@robin77 thank you so much for the great wishes! :heart:
Blessed be

4 Likes

@christina4 thank you! Feel amazed, so blessed and grateful

4 Likes