Thoughts on ghost shows

I watched Shepherds Town when it was on, got hooked on it. And my roomate is obsessed with all the ghost shows. Sometimes I look at her and have to say " really?"
But there are times I am like shit and they
hit it on the nail. Since I do have some divination skills and have had a good deal of experience. I have done walk throughs of homes to let my friends know what energy still remains form previous owners, and have discovered that there is actual records of my information.

3 Likes

I am addicted to ghost shows! Sometimes I just have to shake my head but other times they do seem to be spot on! Either way it’s something I enjoy.

3 Likes

Yes, sometimes these shows have a “reality TV” vibe that I can’t stand!! But I personally like Ghost Adventures because at least it feels more serious. It used to be on Netflix but not anymore…

I’m sure they embellish things here and there and that’s just TV in general. You can still learn real stuff, or get ideas to research more on your own later.

2 Likes

The Travel Channel has some really good shows. My friend Heather is in a couple. I’ll try and remember which shows and reply a little later.

3 Likes

My mom - and now my daughter - are obsessed with ghost shows like this. They love Ghost Adventures which, at first I was into it. Now, though, everything seems to get blamed on witches lol There’s another one I like but I can’t remember the name of it. I think it’s on Travel Channel? But it’s a psychic named Amy and then her partner is a retired NYPD detective. They go through the homes separately and never talk until the end when they meet back up with the family. I’ll have to see if I can find a link to it, but that show is interesting, too.

3 Likes

The Dead Files! I find these shows so entertaining haha

3 Likes

Haha I was just watching that one recently. I have the travel channel app. I know a ton is far fetched but it’s entertaining.

3 Likes

Its on Reality TV Ghost Adventures and there’s freakout weekends or something like that. I’m careful of any negatives these shows can give off but most of the time I enjoy them.

3 Likes

Yeah! That’s the one lol I don’t know how true it is :face_with_monocle: but it’s still entertaining to watch.

2 Likes

I used to watch the original Ghost Hunters and always enjoyed the show. I have also watched A Haunting series. Its probably my favorite paranormal type tv show. I don’t have cable so I haven’t seen a lot of these shows in years. Most of these shows can be found on Travel Channel, Discovery Channel, Science Channel, Destination America, and SyFy.

Here’s a link I found with over 90 Paranormal/UFO/Monsters/Si-Fi shows

3 Likes

The show I was talking about is Paranormal Caught On Camera.

2 Likes

Did anyone watch Shepherds town or is near west Virginia?

1 Like

No, I haven’t seen it yet. Sorry.

1 Like

Its been off for a couple years now. There is a town called Shepherds town, and it is known to be haunted. The show was good, I like the cast. But they had a witch angle that intrigued me. I felt compelled to watch it and so did my daughter. I asked my mom about the show, and told her that we were thinking about doing some research on the area. She then told me not to go there, since our family had some old connection. My moms family are one of the families that settled early in colonies. So I am trying to see if I could get anyones opinion on the show

2 Likes

Very interesting, @rene! Sorry, I’m afraid I haven’t seen the show either. Maybe see if you can get more information about your family’s connection from your mother? And if you have any old family log/history books, maybe browse through those? :open_book: Or even old family photographs may have some hints for you :framed_picture:

Best of luck with your research! I hope you can find out more about the show and Shepherds Town :+1: