Tried to add introduction but I'm not allowed

Merry meet,
I tried to post a new introduction as instructed however I’m unable to, an error message said I’m not allowed. I was hoping to find some witches near me in Gloucester, UK as I’ve been a solitary practicing witch for too long and some like-minded people would be beneficial to my life, also I hope to be beneficial to theirs. Feeling very disconnected from my practice since moving out of my mum’s house and I fel a witchy influence could help me get my groove back and further my knowledge, and utilise a wider range of divination techniques etc.

Sorry if this isn’t allowed , I needed to post this and didn’t know how else to do so.

Blessed be

15 Likes

Welcome to the coven. My name is Devenne I’m from Indiana. Don’t feel bad I don’t know anyone either. No witches no friends except here. Maybe here is your place. Feel free to jump in on topics plenty of inspiration here.

12 Likes

@Elizabeth_Ham welcome to the witch family
I am Airram from Greece
I want to welcome you!

11 Likes

Thank you, it’s a pleasure to meet you!

9 Likes

Thank you, nice to meet you Devenne, what a lovely name! Yes perhaps you’re right as I struggle meeting people in person! I will do my best to join in , even if I feel unable to I’ll still be here!

10 Likes

@Elizabeth_Ham Welcome to the forum :wave: I’m Susurrus a moderator here at Spells8. I can’t see a specific reason why you wouldn’t be able to post in Introductions as you have very recently joined & created your account.

You may want to try a couple of things though:

Start the Interactive Forum Tutorial with Discobot!
Clear Your Cache
→ Log out of the forum then back into the forum… sometimes when you are logged into the site that doesn’t mean that you are logged into the forum, if that makes sense. They are 2 different sections of Spells8.

Feel free to send @moderators a message should none of these options work & we will assist you in any way that we can to figure out why you aren’t able to access the member categories of the forum :hugs:

9 Likes

Don’t feel pressured. Never any pressure. Do what suits you best we will love you the same.

Blessed be :heart:

10 Likes

I’m adding another link for you to have some ease of using the forum, they are tutorials for different functions… I had to learn how to use this specific forum & it was like learning something for the first time. So I went to all of the tutorials :laughing:

How To Guides for Using the Forum

This topic may be of some help to you also if you are new to using the forum. I would try clearing your cache, logging out, then back in; see if there is anything in the How To Guides that may be helpful to know for learning your way around. I look forward to speaking with you more, please let us know if you have any further issues if none of those seem to work for you.

9 Likes

Hi, @Elizabeth_Ham! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

It’s great to have you here! I see others are helping you so I’m just going to welcome you abord! We’ll help you find your groove back! LOL! I look forward to chatting with you more!

10 Likes

Merry meet!

I’m Kat and am currently located in North Carolina. I found the practice over 20 years ago but lost my way for a while. I found my way home a couple of years ago and shortly thereafter found this amazing group of people!! I am a fairly eclectic Green witch with a deep interest in tarot, runes, herbalism, and moon magic. My deities are Artemis (she’s been with me since the beginning) and Hekate, a recent guide in my life.

We’re glad to have you here. :purple_heart: Make yourself comfortable, explore, and feel free to ask questions!

:herb: :bow_and_arrow: :hekate_wheel: :crescent_moon:

10 Likes

Hello :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @Elizabeth_Ham

It’s nice to meet you! My name is Marsha, and I am an Eclectic Solitary Witch, from Colorado. Welcome to the family! :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

8 Likes

Welcome to the coven I’m from Chicago

7 Likes

Welcome :pray::pray:

8 Likes

Hello and welcome I’m Tracy from England Loki is my patron deity Make yourself at home Lovely :green_heart:

8 Likes

@Elizabeth_Ham Welcome :hugs::heart: So glad you’re here :blush: This coven :infinite_roots: of witches :woman_mage: is simply amazing! :heart_eyes: :sparkles: I think being here will be helpful for you :blush: We are like a family here and I look forward to learning with you! :blush::heart::people_hugging:

8 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 4 days. New replies are no longer allowed.