Upset Land Spirits 🌳

<-------- Content Warning: Images of a Car Accident Hidden Under Read More -------->

:star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star:

Remember in my Spirit of Samhain post I talked about the Land Spirits being upset? Well, something else happened that just further cements my feeling that the Land doesn’t want anyone here in this area. The energy here in our apartment complex is just chaotic, scattered, and toxic; coming in from many different places and Spirits, but mostly the people. I can’t tell if the Land is influencing the behavior of the people that live here, or if the Land is upset because of the behavior but I’ve got a story to tell you.

Yesterday at 2am, our upstairs neighbor woke us up and said, “Someone hit your cars”. Now, there are six of us that live in this house, and four of us adults have our own vehicles. That’s four cars parked in this parking lot. Anyway, we go outside and it turns out they only hit one (my boyfriend’s) but that’s not what has me wanting to get out of the toxicity that I feel here.

The person that hit his car also hit two others before driving into the freaking apartment building. He didn’t run into our apartment specifically, but he ran into our neighbors bedroom. They weren’t home, so that’s good, but I just :scream: couldn’t believe that it was happening.

If you want to see the pictures, I’ll hide them here under a read-more tag.

Car Damage Photos Here

This blue car is the damage that was done to my boyfriend’s car. Thankfully it wasn’t any worse and this appears to just be cosmetic, but we’re not entirely sure because the driver was up against my boyfriend’s car burning his tires. There’s burnt rubber on the ground from his tires by my boyfriend’s car.

It is obvious to me that the Land Spirits don’t want to hurt us. If that was the case, our neighbors would have been home and in bed when this car drove through the wall, over their bed, and into the bedroom. Thank the Gods that no one was home when this happened, but it is apparent that the Land needs to heal and it can’t do that with all the toxicity that’s here.

Before coming to paganism and, more recently, accepting my animist beliefs, I never would have thought that the Land can be this angry and have this much control over people who are susceptible to manipulation. I mean, thinking about it now makes a whole bunch of sense to me, but it just blows my mind. This is why I spoke about not approaching the Land Spirits here because They are not welcoming. They don’t want us here and They certianly don’t want me trying to appease Them and make things better. There’s nothing I can do that would make it better for Them besides leave and encourage everyone else here to do the same.

Anyway, all that said – the Land Spirits and Guardians of an area are powerful beings that mostly don’t care about us humans. Give Them offerings when you can, listen to what They have to say, and leave when They want you gone.

10 Likes

WOW… that is unnerving.

3 Likes

Wow! That’s scary! To be honest, I’m feeling the same way with my apartment at the moment. A lot of disruption and chaos at the moment. Plus, my tripping over nothing to break my foot in the room where my altar is.

3 Likes

That is definitely an extremely negative place. I would want to be leaving as well. I hope nothing else extreme happens before you have a chance to get out!

3 Likes

That’s so scary. I’m so glad no-one was hurt :heart:

3 Likes

Wow. Majorly bad juju in that area. I’m glad you are safe! Hopefully you’ll be out of there by next month and things will be easier for you.

2 Likes

This is absolutely terrifying! I’m so glad no one was hurt.

4 Likes

Oh my goodness, @MeganB- thank goodness your neighbors weren’t home, that is some serious damage :scream: You had suspicions before but this really makes the message clear- that is a place with some seriously bad energy :worried:

I know you’re working on getting another place lined up in December- is there any chance you and your partner can get someone safe this month? I am very worried about you! Please be well and stay safe :heart::pray:

5 Likes

Megan
I’m so sorry to hear this about upset land spirits! This sorta thing, I understand because I had a feeling that when I lived in my old apartment they literally kicked everyone out and gave me free rent ! You could not pay me to live there! I thought people were possessed who lived there too and I believe the land had some control over behavior too!!Since I left that place 10 years ago Never went back ! This is when I had nothing and by grace a friend let me and my kids sleep on the floor! I ended up finding a place! It definitely was a process though! It took a minute so be patient!
Please be safe!

4 Likes

Wow! I completely agree definitely trying to appease them could only make things worse. I will keep positive thoughts that you get off that land soon and into a better calmer environment. Glad the damage was not worse and no one was hurt.
Blessed Be,

3 Likes

Yeah, it is definitely all very unsettling and, as you all have mentioned, I am glad no one was hurt, too. We’re still trying to get out of here but, like always, it’s a process so we just need to be patient. I’ve made the Guardians aware that we’re trying to leave and asked for patience but again, now we just wait.

Honestly probably not. Not unless we get into another apartment or a rental, but since we’re trying to buy a house that process is longer – at least 45 days.

Thank you all for the positive thoughts - now I just need to direct those to the home-buying process :house_with_garden:

3 Likes

Sending many well wishes your way- I imagine it’s a long process, but it will be worth it in the end! Good luck :heart::house_with_garden:

3 Likes

Thank you! :hugging:

2 Likes