Watermelon Tourmaline Info πŸ’Ž

**Watermelon Tourmaline**

Mineral Family: Elbiates
Elbaite is the name given to the most colourful members of the tourmaline mineral family. The red or pink tourmalines known as rubellites, the blue variety called indicolite and the coveted Paraiba tourmaline are all Elbaites, as is the multi-coloured watermelon tourmaline.
-Thr Jewelry Editor
Hardness: 7-7.5
Numerology Vibration: 22
Chakra: Heart :purple_heart:
Zodiac: Gemini, Virgo
Element: Water

Properties:
Purification, PTSD, Self discovery, empathy, anxiety relief, wisdom, trauma, trust, soothing, passion, nurturing, meditation, enlightenment, generosity, inner peace, inspiration, gentle self expression, etc.
-Thr Crystal Council

https://images.app.goo.gl/sWCNhfLbKTwVoeTGA
I don’t have any yet, so here’s a Google image.

6 Likes

Looking at the properties & thinking about last week’s challenge entry, it looks like I could use some of this particular stone. Is pink tourmaline something different? Because I have pieces of that, but if the watermelon is different, I will go on the hunt for some! Thank you @Liisa for recommending it & @christina4 for the information.

5 Likes

Pink tourmaline is a bit different but has very similar properties.
The Crystal Council says:
Pink Tourmaline is a variety of Tourmaline that can be found in pale light pink, to bright hot pink. This mineral can be seen in raw, transparent, and opaque formations. It’s commonly found in association with Quartz, and other Tourmaline colors.
Pink Tourmaline is a stone of love, compassion, emotional healing and self love. It helps calm ones emotions in times of distress, and is the perfect stone to carry if you suffer from daily bouts of anxiety. This stone is such a strong healing stone due to it commonly being formed within Quartz masses.

6 Likes

Oh awesome! Thank you so much for the information. :heart:

6 Likes

AAAh! I love it :heart_eyes: I knew I liked the sound of it and my sister is a Gemini :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Thank you so much for this :heartpulse:

4 Likes

4 Likes

Beautiful :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart: :star_struck:

3 Likes