Weekly challenge green and herbal magick

WIN_20230204_13_45_41_Pro
WIN_20230204_13_18_46_Pro
WIN_20230204_13_18_39_Pro
WIN_20230204_13_21_55_Pro
WIN_20230204_13_28_45_Pro
Merry Meet Ya’ll .I have always believed in signs my whole life, as I’m sure most here do. Last night I purchased all the products to make my very first love protection spell, as my lover and i are in a rough spot. I wont bore yall with all the details as this is about my challenge entry.
The ingredients used was extra virgin olive oi (carrier oil) , dried rose petals (love and Romance) that was the last roses my lover purchased for me In early December, Cloves (prosperity)Ground Cumin (love, lust, fidelity) Chili Powder (boost spells) Onion Powder (wards off negativity) Ground ginger(love boost, aphrodisiac) oregano (strengthens bond ,happiness good luck) as i added all the ingredients i thought about my love for my lover we share a 5 year old son and have been through so much together. I thanked the ingredients for helping keep my love strong and spicy. I also added a lil love spell fragrant oil to keep it from ruining because it has vitamin e in it as well as a light romantic scent for oil as well as 2 drops of food grade red food coloring and on drop of blue for a rose colored effect. I am confident that as i meditate on the oil the next two weeks i will be inspired to do all i can to save our relationship. Thank you for having this community living in the bible belt of Kentucky I have no friends that share my path.

:clock12: Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - Catch-Up!

9 Likes

Hello :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @blessedbeBecky

I’m Marsha, an Eclectic Solitary Witch, from Colorado. I’m so glad you have joined us. My oldest daughter’s name is Becky! I love your challenge entry. I’m so glad you have jumped right in. I’m an introvert so I lurked for a while before I posted :dotted_line_face:

I share the craft with 2 of my daughters and my son, so I have them to talk to but I don’t have any witchy friends where I live. There are lots of friendly and helpful people here so you are in the right place to make friends.

Welcome to the family :people_hugging: my new friend!

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always,
The Other Marsha

8 Likes

Welcome to the forum @blessedbeBecky! That is a great entry & spell that you have made up! I linked the challenge back to the catch up for credit for this week. If you haven’t already, you can choose 2 more to do if you would like.

I’m Siofra_Strega a moderator here at Spells8 from Cape Cod. I’m happy that you were able to jump right in as @marsha said! Great job!

If you have any questions or any other things you would like to share with us please feel free! Everyone here is very friendly & supportive, so someone will be able to help you or get you pointed in the right direction :hugs:

I look forward to getting to know you! :infinite_roots:

9 Likes

Hi @blessedbeBecky! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

What a beautiful bottle! I hope it does all you wish it to!

If you have any questions or anything just ask and someone will pop up to help you. I look forward to getting to know you!

8 Likes

Merry meet @blessedbeBecky!

It sounds like a beautiful protection spell- you included so many wonderful ingredients! :sparkles: Your intention shines pure and strong- may your lovely spellwork help to rekindle your relationship and re-strengthen the bond between you :heart:

Thank you so much for sharing your recipe and for joining in the challenge! Please make yourself at home here in the forum, we are blessed to have you :blush:

Much love and many blessings! :sparkles:

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you – and congrats to you an jumping right into a challenge! :clap:

I love the ingredients you used for your spell - I’m sure it will work exactly as you need it to. I relate to being in the Bible Belt. Well okay, kinda? I’m in Florida, so still technically South but Florida is an different beast entirely :joy: I’m glad you found us here!

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.