🔢 Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE #111 - Numerology

@Susurrus Awesome work Siofra- what a great deep dive into your personal numbers! :clap::grinning: And I think that’s really neat that 1111 has been repeating for you- it sounds like a number appearing throughout the coven. Thank you so much for sharing your findings and for joining the challenge! :heart:

@Amaris_Bane Hooray! I’m happy it’s a theme that resonates with you, Amaris. Can’t wait to see what you’ll do! :blush:

@MeganB and @Amethyst Hahaha I wish I could say I had the foresight to plan this one in advance- I literally opened up my challenge doc earlier this week, went to the next space, saw #111 and said well! Guess I have to do numerology :joy:

I admit I had been dragging my heels a bit with this theme- we’re over a hundred challenges in and we still hadn’t done number magick. The signs all pointed to the time being now haha :laughing: :+1:

@Garnet Hahaha you’re not alone in your dislike of algebra- I still have nightmares about high school math classes! Certainly not my favorite topic either :laughing: :+1:

You rose to the challenge here, though, Garnet- this is an awesome dive into numerology and exploring your personal numbers! :raised_hands: Good for you for facing your fears- numbers aren’t quite as scary when they are your own, yes? :blush: Really great work and I’m glad you resonated with what you found!

As for astrology… well, you overcame numerology, I have full faith you can succeed in whatever areas of astrology call to you too! :star2::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@Phoenix_Fire A yearly reading with each card corresponding to the number of the month is a great and creative way to tackle this challenge- what a fun plan! Wishing you all the best with it, Phoenix. I hope you’re able to get some good rest and that you have fun diving into your numerology cards! :raised_hands: :two_hearts:

7 Likes

Numerology is a topic I never tried to delve into (since i am bored of maths being around me my whole life) but I will try it just for fun. I got my results by the site Cafe Astrology.

Your Life Path Number is 3

Your Life Path Number represents the path you should take through life and the talents and skills you have to make your journey a rewarding one.

Your Life Path will allow you to be creative and comfortable with yourself. You will approach life with a bottomless well of optimism. Your imagination will inspire you to create, and in time you will come to inspire others.

Your Life Destiny Number is 7

Your Destiny Number sheds light on those things you must accomplish in your life in order to be fulfilled.

A 7’s destiny is to pursue the truth behind everything and to seek inner-knowledge. This pursuit may often leave you isolated from most of those around you. Indeed, you may seek isolation. Your mission is to uncover wisdom and truth in all its forms. In time, you will be called upon to share your knowledge and wisdom with the rest of us. Your destiny requires you to be a seeker of deeper truths and to separate yourself in some way from everyday, mundane concerns so that you may concentrate on understanding underlying causes and deeper meanings. You are drawn to the study of psychology, philosophy, religion, or metaphysics, or to scientific investigation. You are also inclined to melancholy at times, and retreating to nature will help restore your spirits.

Your Soul Number is 4

Your Soul Number describes your deepest desires and dreams, revealing your inner, private self, your underlying motivations, and your most ingrained attitudes.

You desire to address life with a well thought out plan. You need to have things organized and clear set boundaries. You have no desire to be surprised by anything.

Your Personality Number is 3

Your Personality Number reveals the “external you”–the personality traits others will know you by. It can also signify your appearance and the image you present, as well as your personal appeal and the environments in which you feel most comfortable.

You are a lover of life. You are extroverted and charming, and always want to have fun. You are the lucky possessor of the proverbial “magnetic personality.” Your enthusiasm for life is contagious. Your potential to create and inspire others to create seems limitless. Of course, you are not fault free. You can be gossipy and display unwarranted jealousy. In the end, however, most will find your exuberance for life irresistible.

Your Maturity Number is 1

Your Maturity Number reveals the person you will come to be–your true self.

The life of a person with a 1 Maturity Number should be marked by assuming roles of leadership and developing a self-reliant, pioneering spirit. In their later years they should be truly independent and able to look back on a successful life based upon leading others to places they may not have been able to go alone.

Your Balance Number is 3

As long as your life is on an even or uplifting keel, balance numbers are relatively dormant. However, in those times when your life is out of order your Balance Number can become central to resolving the turmoil you are experiencing. Your Balance Number reflects the traits you need to bring to the forefront in order the get through difficult periods with the least amount of damage or time wasted on negative influences.

A 3 Balance Number suggests you should rely on your charm and humor to get you through troubled times. Sullenness and pessimism will really set you back. Allow your rational self to take the lead. Allowing your emotions to run rampant can only hurt you.

11 Likes

Okay, this is weird. I used my full name as it says in the calculator for my Destiny #. It says I have a leadership destiny. Destiny # 1.

That is so not me. I was in middle management for a while and I had a nervous breakdown. I do like being a peon better.

So I got to thinking, that I don’t use my middle name, not even the middle initial. I had to think about how to spell it for goodness sake! So I used the name I use every day and I got Destiny # 6.

As a number 6, you’re a blessing to the weak and ailing. Your mission is to help them, because you’re a nurturer. Helping them doesn’t take away from helping yourself. You’re a perfectionist and you want the best in life. Your expectations are high with others and yourself. Other people might find this hard to deal with.

This is so much more me. I tend to be picky with myself something awful.

When I use Amethyst, which is not only my witch name but my internet name, I get Destiny # 3.

As a number 3, you’re totally optimistic. You’re a joy to be around with your bright, cheerful enthusiasm. You’re an incredible companion to any platonic or romantic partner, which is good because you’ll need support in your life. Your need to succeed may let you down at times, so you’ll need that comfort.

I can see this in myself also, or at least I like to think I’m cheerful.

But it’s interesting how my different names all have different Destinies. I’m gonna have to look into this more I think. I’m curious.

My Life Path is 3.

These people are mentally alert and have creative minds. They are creative and original, and they have a good imagination. They hate boredom and like to cooperate with others. They are charming and witty. They are critical of others and they should therefore learn how to be more diplomatic. They need to work freely and without restraints.

LOL! I can and can’t see myself in this. I like to think I’m not that critical of people but maybe I am and I don’t know it. Huh. I’ll have to think about it.

But this has been interesting. I’m going to look for numerology books to put on my wish list so I can learn more!

9 Likes

This is interesting! I did my name as well and wasn’t sure if I was supposed to use my maiden name or married name. I tried with both and they are both #1!! I guess we were meant to be, lol. I’m in the middle of all of my numbers and writing up my post and it is kinda creepy how accurate some of them are while I feel it is a stretch for others.

9 Likes

Here s my numerology report;

Your Life Path Number is 3

Your Life Path Number represents the path you should take through life and the talents and skills you have to make your journey a rewarding one.

Your Life Path will allow you to be creative and comfortable with yourself. You will approach life with a bottomless well of optimism. Your imagination will inspire you to create, and in time you will come to inspire others.

Your Life Destiny Number is 8

Your Destiny Number sheds light on those things you must accomplish in your life in order to be fulfilled.

You are destined to succeed in whatever arena you choose to enter. You were born to lead, and so long as you do not become dictatorial, you should fulfill your destiny to its fullest.

Your Soul Number is 3

Your Soul Number describes your deepest desires and dreams, revealing your inner, private self, your underlying motivations, and your most ingrained attitudes.

You desire to make people happy, laugh, and be all they can be. You want to create, have fun, and remain ever enthusiastic. You are a lover of life, and will do all you can to ensure those around you are aware of just how grand a gift life is.

Your Personality Number is 5

Your Personality Number reveals the “external you”–the personality traits others will know you by. It can also signify your appearance and the image you present, as well as your personal appeal and the environments in which you feel most comfortable.

5 personalities are bright and witty. They thrive on change and a variety of experience. 5s are risk takers. Chance invigorates them. The 5 personality’s prime directive is to explore and expand their personal freedom. They are liberal by nature. 5s love to explore the physical world and expand the realm of their sensuality. 5s have a youthful personality that many will find irresistible.

Your Maturity Number is 11

Your Maturity Number reveals the person you will come to be–your true self.

You have the Master Number 11 as your Maturity Number. Master Numbers indicate nearly complete or complete development of the traits associated with the number they would reduce to. This relation is usually expressed by writing the Master Number and the number it reduces to together. Master Number 11 is often written 11/2.

Freedom and responsibility come with having a Master Number. You have the freedom to choose whether to allow your Master Number traits to express themselves or not. If you opt to act responsibly and use your lofty powers, you will find your reward is in the choice itself. If you choose to ignore your talents, you may find yourself taking more than one step back. You may incur a Karmic Debt.

Even in your early years you will exhibit knowledge and wisdom far beyond the normal. As you mature, your knowledge of all things spiritual will continue to grow. In your later years you will enjoy pursuing even more knowledge of the mystical and divine. Your intuition and psychic abilities will have reached their zenith. You will inspire and bring joy to those around you and possibly all of humankind.

Your Balance Number is 1

As long as your life is on an even or uplifting keel, balance numbers are relatively dormant. However, in those times when your life is out of order your Balance Number can become central to resolving the turmoil you are experiencing. Your Balance Number reflects the traits you need to bring to the forefront in order the get through difficult periods with the least amount of damage or time wasted on negative influences.

A 1 Balance Number indicates you need to rely on your creativity and innate courage to help you through troubled times. While you may be a “go it alone” type person, during stressful periods it would be to your benefit to seek the counsel and aid of others. Do not shut yourself off from friends and family.

My life path and soul number are the same a three. I like that. It means that I am happy and fulfilled when I am truly me. That makes sense :smile:

The number one as my balance number makes sense to me too. I have to do something about it initiate things to get back on track. And that s what I do, again and again :smile:

I like the number eleven as my maturity number

Nice challenge! I also have troubles with numbers, it often gets blank in my mind when I have to count! But when they get a deeper meaning it is definitely more easy :smile:

9 Likes

Am up to strengthen my mind as well as learn more<<

7 Likes

My life number is 7. I have been teaching for 18 years.

My Destiny Number is 3. (I find it interesting that I must use my birth name.)

8 Likes

I came across something interesting in Silver Ravenwolf’s book.

Witch’s Bottle Ingredient Numbers and Their Significance

One

Meaning of the number: Unity in spirit; independence; creativity.

Astrological sign: Sun

Color: White

Two

Meaning the number: Balance; home life.

Astrological symbol: Moon

Color: White

Three

Meaning of the number: Creative power and growth; any trinity.

Astrological symbol: Mars

Color: Red

Four

Meaning of the number: Building; order; justice.

Astrological symbol: Saturn

Color: Black

Five

Meaning of the number: Change and insight; love; the Witch’s Pyramid.

Astrological symbol: Venus

Color: Pink

Six

Meaning of the number: Harmony and the work done to create it; fertility.

Astrological symbol: Mercury

Color: Gold

Seven

Meaning of the number: Mysticism; safety; defensive magicks, protection.

Astrological symbol: Neptune

Color: Purple

Eight

Meaning of the number: Transformation and renewal; the intellect

Astrological symbol: Pluto

Color: Orange

Nine

Meaning of the number: Triple triad; supreme spiritual power, healing.

Astrological symbol: Jupiter.

Color: Green

Ten

Meaning of the number: Turning point; ultimate manifestation; universal laws; fate.

Astrological symbol: Uranus.

Color: Blue

Eleven

Meaning of the number: Self-mastery; success.

Astrological symbol: All

Color: Aquamarine

9 Likes

Weekly witchy challenge entry #111 - Numerology

I didn’t have much time to learn a ton and get this done, so I went with the numerology charts online and also ordered the extended version to read all about it. The summary below:

This is a period of slow and patient development. Jan, you are acutely sensitive to your surroundings and highly intuitive. You possess a gift as a peacemaker and have tremendous power through gentle persuasion. Cultivate the talents of tact and
diplomacy. Cooperate with others. Musical and other artistic talents come to fruition.
Partnerships are important, requiring understanding and compromise. You need patience and flexibility, but you are under a gentle and benevolent influence in which others are happy to support you. Seek out beauty and harmonious environments, spend time in nature, and enjoy the peace of close companionship. This is a period of slow but steady progress.

Generally I think this captures me, and has a lot of detailed information. A lot to process for sure, and I will continue to process it all within the coming days/weeks. Seems like I have some Karmic Debt that is plaguing my current life - and I don’t understand that yet. I’m not sure that numerology is for me, but it’s really cool to understand the premise and how it works - it’s not just a bunch of numbers! It is based on birth conditions, a belief of multiple lives (in most cases) and a solid grasp of the consistent meaning of each number’s purpose. FUN challenge, thank you!!

JB :1234:

7 Likes

Just a general question because the very first time I had any kind of report for numerology done, I wasn’t married so I used my maiden name. The last 2 times I have run the report… I used my married name.

The reason is, that my husband & I have been together in total for 21+ years. I also only identify with my father’s & Celtic part of my ancestry but as far as family members, they are few from both sides.

However, I was raised by my father & his wife (my mom, not my birth mother) & each of the mothers & all of my grandparents in my life passed on, so it’s just my father, brother, & myself left. I always identified more with my father’s side of the family (Irish & Italian) than with my birth mother’s side and ancestry (Wales, Germanic Europe, UK)

The only thing I have realized is that while most of my ancestry is of Irish & Italian descent it can be traced to Celtic times in dominant Celtic areas…there are certain parts of my birth mother’s ancestry that goes to Celtic ancestry through the British Isles & Wales & surrounding areas. There are parts of Italian beliefs that I can remember from my grandmother that also are a part of me. (She lived with us in an in-law apartment attached to our home from the time I was 14 until she passed in 2003 almost 6 months to the day before my mom passed in August of that same year)

Where I got my forum name

Siofra is a Celtic word - Strega is Italian for witch

My birth mother’s main heritage is actually traced back to the founder of the Mennonite Church in Lancaster County, PA during the 1700s… the historical houses are genuinely a part of my direct ancestry as colonial settlers in that area of PA, VA, etc… (definitely not pagan of any kind) As a matter of fact, her father was brought up in Amish Country & went into the service & then at some point they were Episcopalian & I have his charm, amulet (???)… it’s on a chain & something to do with being an active part of that church & services. Her mother was a direct part of the PA Myers & Kissinger families. (There’s actually a gorgeous Episcopalian Church in my town & the rectory used to be where the daycare services were out of about 20 years ago when my boys were little. I think now the church is closed or only does a Sunday service. The daycare had nothing to do with the church, but they were allowed to use the space Monday - Friday when it wasn’t active for other things.)

I know rambling :rofl: it’s a thing… blah, blah… so here’s my actual question:

Should I use my maiden or married name when I run a numerology report? I’m more well-versed in Astrological Reports than those in numerology :hugs:

7 Likes

@Susurrus , The numerology site I used asked me to enter my birthdate, then proceeded to ask me my birth name and then the name I currently use - both.

It was free, but they give you an option at the end to purchase an extended report which you don’t have to do to get a ton of information - the free version result is very good.

:1234::purple_heart:

8 Likes

@jan_TheGreenWitch thank you so much… I will look into what that one says definitely! I’m really curious now… Thank you, thank you, thank you! :heartpulse:

7 Likes

Your Life Path Number is the number of responsibility and awareness.

Those with Life Path Number 6 tend to be the healers of our society. Because of your loving, compassionate, and responsible nature, you are likely to find yourself following endeavors that involve helping those who are weak, and less fortunate. Be wary of becoming overburdened by those seeking a helping hand or a shoulder to cry on, and be mindful of not recognizing that the help and assistance you think you are providing to others can also be seen as too smothering and interfering.

The 7 Expression Number indicates you are inquisitive, and intelligent, and have a yearning to attain truth, knowledge, and wisdom in all aspects of the very essence of existence. You are likely to be more introverted and require your own space and alone time to pursue your projects. Be wary of becoming too secretive, cynical, and cutting yourself off from those around you.

The 5 Hearts Desire Number hints at your deeper craving for freedom, new experiences, and change. Imaginative, creative, enthusiastic, and resourceful, you are more likely to travel, seek adventure, and tend to be drawn to less conventional and original ideas, opportunities, and people.

Those with Personality Number 2 are often seen as friendly, trustworthy, reliable, warm, and unpretentious. You tend to appear more open and approachable, and as a result, people are more likely to be drawn to you and ask you for help or assistance. Be wary of being perceived as indecisive and a pushover by some.

So this one… (when I ran the original report on Cafe Astrology my numbers were 67525… which is where this one is going without buying the pdf… with 6, 7, 5, & then 2.

It said the #7 is very significant for me compared to other numbers from my name, birthday & all those numbers they do for you. I had just mentioned that I had 3 number 7s in my birthday numbers in succession & that the number 3 was a thing for me. It seems so is the number 7… so I have some thinking & diving to do now :rofl:

8 Likes

Numerology Challenge

Kristi Ann Kaharik

kristi -2+9+9+1+2+9=32 3+2=5 ann -1+5+5= 11 1+1=2 kaharik- 2+1+8+1+9+9+2=32 3+2=5

5+5+2= 12 1+2=3

LIFE PATH NUMBER 3 If so, then you are the outgoing, creative, socialite type! You’re funny, imaginative, charismatic, expressive, and friendly. You’re likely a confident, charming individual who thrives on being with others and having an ~audience~, and you’re drawn to careers involving acting, writing, teaching, travel, therapy, hospitality, personal care, or sales. Lucky you—you’re independent and fortunate, the sort of person that others envy. Good things come to good people!

You’re all about finding your own calling and helping others find theirs. You’re working to find your niche in the world by living authentically and passionately and doing what you’re good at. You are healing, wise, inspiring, honest, witty, and positive. Your destiny sees you becoming well known, maybe even famous. Others see you as unique, even eccentric. But people always listen to what you have to say—you’re charismatic!

Life is all about finding your true purpose and giving yourself fully to it. If you can’t tune in to a genuine passion or talent, you can become self-destructive, depressed, or listless.

Focusing your efforts and pursuing self-expression is the absolute key to a happy life for you, and finding this balance can be a lifelong journey.

HEART’S DESIRE NUMBER 3 Your Heart’s Desire number (also called the Soul Urge number, oh-la-la ) reveals your literal heart’s desire, your innermost passion and yearning. It reveals the emotive, significant drivers of your decisions in life and what you gravitate towards, as well as illuminating the subconscious reasons why you do the things you do.

THE NUMBER 3 IN ASTROLOGY

In astrology, the number 3 is linked to Jupiter, the planet of joy, abundance, success, good fortune, and wisdom. Jupiter rules over Sagittarius (and in some schools of thought, Pisces).

This connection reinforces the connection between 3 and positive traits like being optimistic, lucky, adventurous, ambitious, passionate, clever, knowing, and worldly.

Your Past Life 9 :-

Your past lives were hard for you. They seemed to bring you disappointment at every turn. You lived in a time when life was harsh and ugly. Death took many through war, disease, or squalor. You were powerless to change things and it was agonizing. You knew that no one was meant to live this way. You’ve left that behind you now and this may be the last incarnation which you’ll have to face those issues. Make a point to celebrate each day of this life with joy, beauty and love. You’ll never have to face a life of desolation again.

Your Personality 9 :-

You’re very charismatic and people are drawn to you, yet you might not even realize it or notice when it happens. It’s important to have self-confidence, don’t doubt your abilities, but you mustn’t elevate yourself above others. You’ve got warmth, generosity, and understanding. You’ve got style, grace, and poise; but you are so reserved at times that you come off as being aloof or disinterested.

My Number for the Day

This is energy that feels alien. It is a unique and spiritual energy that wants to see behind the actions to the reasons why people do things. It is deep and philosophical and can risk coming off as a know it all energy. It is certainly ‘black sheep’ energy where you may see how you are unique.

strong text THERE ARE SO MANY DIFFERNT THINGS TO EXPLORE… TRUST ITS AMAZING…

8 Likes

For this weekly challenge I have been working on my numerology however I always like farting around on one of my favorite websites like you all! Lol :laughing:
For those of you that don’t like math I am with you on that note lol :laughing: Amethyst
Anyone have the same number as me?
Life Path number is considered to be the most influential number in your numerological chart. It is sometimes referred to as the "Destiny number ".

Your Life Path number is derived from your date of birth:

A) Simplified Method of calculation
Add up the digits and reduce the total to a single-digit number or a Master number (Master numbers are 11 and 22).

B) 3 Cycle Method (this method acknowledges the Life Path as a cycle)
First reduce the Day, Month, and Year individually to the single numbers or the Master numbers. Then add up these numbers and reduce the total to a single number or a Master number.

which is 7 and also my birthday number

Birthday Number

Birthday Number is one of the most important information about a person. It tells us about personal characteristics, lessons learned, as well as about weaknesses which should be avoided! I looked up in my book of correspondences number 7 stands for accomplishments, affection :kissing_heart: to give and receive, business, change (to cope with initiate or support, clairvoyance, enchantment, fear to deal with fertility, goodness, grief, healing, imagination, intelligence intuition, introspection, knowledge :closed_book:, light :high_brightness:, love :heart:
The mind, money, optimism, power :battery:, problems :warning: secrets to keep, spirituality, success, truth, Well-being, Wisdom, Andalusite crystal, cats eye,

24 and my personal year :two: Personal Year

Personal Year number is based on your date of birth and the year you want to know about. It is helpful in evaluating the trend of the coming year. The effects of each Personal Year vibration last twelve months.

There are two different methods of calculation Personal Year number:

A) First method - Personal Year from one birthday to the next birthday .
Each birthday brings a vibration change and these vibrations take place in nine-year cycles.

B) Second method - Personal Year from the start of the calendar year .
The personal year number represents energy that is present during a calendar year.

Astro life path

Kristiann- Looks like you and Soifra have the same number that is neat!
Phoenix—Fire That’s a great card deck wow :open_mouth: there’s a deck for everything!
Siofra- where did you get your soul number?? I could not find it.? I’ll do some more digging I’m sure I can find it! Let me know if it’s possible.
Garnet- I see you did the angel numbers I who have to look into my angels :innocent: and the master number and that’s great thanks for your inputs
Stavroula- I like how you incorporated all of the details awesome :sparkles:
Jeannie

8 Likes

Challenge entry

I didn’t use any page, only the information that @BryWisteria posted in first place.

According to the Pythagorean Numerology, and using my full name (a name and 2 surnames, as we have in Spain), my Destiny Number is 6

my favourite numbers are 13, 7, 9 and 3

and the power of my birthday date is 8

I don’t know if that counts for the challenge, but since I was a child, EVERY 26th of the month, a bad thing happens. I don’t know why, so it becomes a bad lucky number for me! XD

I never used numerology before, and I found it very interesting. I’ll do more research from now on and I will try to improve my knowledge about this.

9 Likes

It’s time for a friendly reminder!

Look at all those numbers! :1234: Great job to everyone who jumped in to the intimidating but enthralling world of numerology :clap::heart: It’s time to start the countdown though, as this challenge is closing soon!

If you haven’t already shared an entry but would like to join in, please know that you still have some time:

:exclamation: This challenge will close TOMORROW :exclamation:

If you would like to participate and haven’t done so already, please post about your challenge experience(s) by the deadline: Tomorrow: September 20th, 7:00 AM CET (Central European Time)

Blessed be! :1234::sparkles:

7 Likes

I just want to say that I have loved this challenge & reading everyone’s entries. Plus! Learned a few new things! Although, still not sure what my first 5 - 6 numbers are according to the numerology reports I ran… but I feel like the first time I ran it was closer to the 2nd time because when I went to the link from @jan_TheGreenWitch the numbers were coming up the same as the first time I ran it.

That being said, the number 3 (including multiples of 3) & the number 7 have always been significant but I think it has something to do with have the 777 in my birthday too. It’s kind of hard to find if having 3 number 7s in your birthday is a significant thing… but I’m sure it is somewhere :joy:

I also learned that a good friend of mine was born the day before me, which is a multiple of 3 too! Ah… yay for synchronicities slapping me in the face :rofl:

7 Likes

Weekly Witchy Challenge #111 - Numerology - Entry

magic_cat_queen_by_foxxly_d1646zt
Magic Cat Queen by Foxly

The first thing I did for this challenge was my numerology report on Cafe Astrology.

Life Path - 11
Life Destiny - 5
Soul - 1
Personality - 4
Maturity - 7
Balance - 8
Lucky - 6

I found the numerology report on Cafe Astrology to be very accurate! These numbers seem to explain so many things that Astrology never did! I already knew that I had an 11 Life Path Number which is a Master Number, but I learned that I had lots of other numbers too!

A few years ago when I was living in Ireland, an Irish friend taught me her method of numerology which she called Color Numerology! I have a printed copy, that I have put away for safekeeping which means I have no clue where it is!

Years before that, I followed Sheree Rainbolt-Kren in the old yahoo groups, myspace, and ning! She developed a method of numerology which she called JCN (Jesus Christ Numerology!) I found her old videos on YouTube. I am using her method for the second part of this challenge entry.

JCN Example
g = 7
o = 15
d = 4

7 + (1+5) + 4 = 17 H (horizontal)

7+ 15 + 4 = 26 V (vertical)

17 H + 26V = 43 HV
The HV number is the Cross Number in this system.

Reverse the Cross number 43 to get the Full Cross number
43 + 34 = 77

77 is the God# on the FWA (forward alphabet)

Reverse the H number to get the Full H number
17 H + 71 = 88

Reverse the V number to get the Full V number
26 V + 62 = 88

The Full God Number on the FWA (Forward Alphabet) is:
88 H 88 V 77 HV

Above are the examples from Video 1 and Video 2, there are a total of 6. Video 3 shows the calculation for the BWA (Backward Alphabet). The videos are only a few minutes long, so they go quickly if you are interested.

I just wanted to share with you a brief introduction to JCN. It was interesting at the time she was doing this. What’s really funny is I still have some of the emails she sent in my yahoo email! I really don’t clean it out, just archive it! None of the links work because yahoo deleted the groups a few years ago.

I also found some documents for JCN posted on Scribed which were uploaded by user api-3708784. I think the videos are easier to understand. When this was an active group there was a database that saved all of her entries and the numbers calculated. It was interesting at the time, but I haven’t used it since… until preparing for this challenge!

Thank you @BryWisteria this was so much fun not only researching but reading everyone’s entries! I loved this challenge. :heart:

Deviant Art
Cafe Astrology
YouTube
Scribed

6 Likes

Challenge Entry #111 - Numerology
(just realized the cleverness of the challenge for numerology being the 111th challenge, kudos!!)

Yikes, here I go again realizing it’s Monday night and I haven’t done my challenge! :laughing:

Numerology isn’t something I’m familiar with nor particularly drawn to but that’s what I love about these challenges, they push me to explore new or unfamiliar concepts in magick.

I started with using my full birthname to find my destiny number using the Cosmo article provided and came up with the number 9. Creative, spriitual and idealistic. Often feels misunderstood. Has the tough balance of learning to love myself and not trying to change others into what I want.

Fairly accurate.

So I decided to try my Life Path Number which is 32/5. 5 being a leader, persuasive, natural people person, adventurous and brave.

Whiiiiiich isn’t really me.
vector-colorful-floral-32-number-design-isolated-on-white-background-vector-id1088311760-3032789344
(source)

Then I finally decided just to look up my favorite number - which is 32 (odd that it is a part of my Life Path Number). 32 is a potent money number, with good cash flow. Can experience drama in relationships due to the imbalance within the number. Often seen as boasting or exaggerating things. Other sources say that 32 is a number of balance, harmony, and success. Lucky color is green.

Number 32: This will prove to be a favorable number only if you listen to your own gut feeling. You shouldn’t pay heed to the advice offered by others.
From chaldean numerology

It is for this reason that the number 32 is required to use their inner compassion and
 intuition to protect others thoughts and ideas from wrecking their perfect plans

(source for above)

Hmmm, these are a bit more on the mark.

An interesting challenge that will likely have me sourcing more information for the number 32. It’s been my favorite number since I could remember and everyone always thinks it’s an odd choice. Maybe there’s a reason I haven’t seen yet?

7 Likes