šŸ“æ Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - A Healthy Dose of Stones and Crystals

You mentioned a very good idea!!! Thanks for reminding me.

8 Likes

Your garden is absolutely gorgeous!

7 Likes

Thank you so much @Rowan :grin:

6 Likes

@Amethyst , thank you very much! Its not me but the elementals that grow them. Im just the caretaker. I usually buy the ugliest plant or flowers because no one else wants them, and than watch them bloom gorgeously. When i plant them and care for them i always do it with magickal intentions. A way of practicing magick everyday. Just makes me feel connected to them. Especially living in a busy city like NYā€¦

7 Likes

Thats a beautiful Amethyst! I love Amethysts! Be hard to sleep with that one under my pillow or bed lol.

6 Likes

I like to use mine along with regular salt. I believe it adds more of a boost to protect and or a repellent for negative energies; I also like the fact that they are a type of :yin_yang: Together.
Another fun little factā€™ ā€˜ I live on the Gulf Coast of Floridaā€™ so when ever I go to the beach Iā€™ll get a bottle of the Oceans Water and let it evaporate and Iā€™m time you have your own natural Sea Salt. :cupid:

6 Likes

@christina4 Here are some pics of the lovely flint chonk I was talking last night, as well as another beautiful random piece of flint I found on a driveway on another one of my walks :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Iā€™ve been known to make plants wilt, I have such a black thumb. So Iā€™m really envious of your green space.

Wow, that first one looks hollowed out a little bit, like itā€™s a piece of a big eggshell or something. Really neat!

8 Likes

I used to be the same. Than just happened lolā€¦Have you tried to connect with the plantā€™s energies?

7 Likes

Thank you for sharing!! Theyā€™re lovely!!! :star_struck:

7 Likes

Not recently. I did have a shamrock that I managed to keep alive for a good while, but where I live now I only have one, north facing window. So not only do I not get enough sunlight in the apartment, but the cat rules the window sill. He doesnā€™t like me even putting crystals on the ledge, he plays with them and they end up on the floor! LOL!

7 Likes

Hahhaha the cats window!

7 Likes

Sorry about your allergy to Tiger Balm, @IrisW :pray: If you know which components you are allergic to, you might be able to make your own version of Tiger Balm by removing/substituting any allergins for you. Otherwise, depending on the nature of your aches and pains, I always recommend a soothing Healing Bath :bathtub: :relaxed: Wishing you good health and freedom from bothersome aches and pains! :heart:

Youā€™re very welcome, @walter! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thatā€™s a beautiful chonk of flint, @Jewitch :heart_eyes: :+1:

8 Likes

Thatā€™s a good idea, I hadnā€™t thought of that. Iā€™m sure itā€™ll be pretty easy to narrow down the culprits and make an alternative.

I do love a nice hot healing bath with some lovely bath salts.

8 Likes

He gets the window, I get in front of the computer. We make it work. LOL!

7 Likes

Haha! Yes, whatever works!

8 Likes

Wow :upside_down_face: your space is so beautiful, you really have a pretty garden there @walter, this so amazing.

9 Likes

Thank you @NickWick ! Also much thanks to the poem you wrote about the lady and the lord. I recite it everyday when im out there enjoying the space.
Blessed be

8 Likes

I do know what you mean, @walter a nice place of quietude to spend some time to write about the lord and Lady. I would really enjoy that space especially when it comes to my poem writing. This sounds so magikalā€¦

Blessed Be :dizzy:

9 Likes

This challenge has closed- but no worries! You can still respond to old posts in a private message or new thread, or you visit Activities to find and join a current challenge.