šŸ“æ Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - A Healthy Dose of Stones and Crystals

CelestialMoon,
Thanks for sharing Kyanite! I like that
Kyanite promotes good communication, and bridging the gap between different beliefs and ideas, and encourages self-expression and speaking oneā€™s truth!
I need some of that!!!
Kassandra,

Blockquote

Thanks, I will look into Night World Series and I think itā€™s neat she practices herself!
I just got some lapis! Itā€™s a great stone!

Iris - Thank you for the correspondence for the crystals for Litha! You are an inspiration to me, all the time! Thank you!

Francisco,
Amazing that table salt :salt: is a crystal!
Thank you for the book recommendation, I think Iā€™ll put it on my book list to incorporate on Amazon. I am trying to use salt more in my rituals so thank you, for the crystal grids and the blueprint for crystals! I have quite a collection now.

:smiley:Christina- ā€œFantasticā€ I love the creative art you created! When I get home I am going to try to create a grid! Thanks for this inspiration. I like the petrified wood, it is my favorite! And you did a great job on the drawing. I never was good at drawing people.

Mary- Hi I thought this was very interesting, can you please emphasize? I was just wondering about the citrine chip?

Blockquote

Jeannie

15 Likes

Ooh, that sounds as if youā€™ve had a lovely spa day @mary25! Way to go!

11 Likes

Well, i was searching online for beauty and cosmetics with crystals when i found a topcoat at Sephora that had amethysts in it. I had citrine chips so i just dropped them in the bottle of top coat i already had. It doesnā€™t change the nail polish except to maybe give it some energy. Now I will have happy feet :rofl:

16 Likes

Thatā€™s awesome! I have some chips that I could do that with for my daughter! Thank you for the idea & inspiration!

13 Likes

Iā€™m actually in the process of making black salt .
I use natural sea salt and pink Himalayan
Mixed with my charcoal burnt leftovers
I love doing this , it strengthens me.

19 Likes

Mary,
Thatā€™s great now your fingers and hands :raised_hands: will be charged with lots of intentions! Yeaha!

I worked with my Witches Runes they are made of citrine. I bought the theme because I like citrine and it was gifted to me once. So I decided to work with citrine. I am Libra too!
Citrine Meaning!

Runes/ past, present & future](Runes/ past, present & future)
I decided to make a sacred space before I cast my runes and mediate and cast a circle of protection before I read my stones!

Lagan
Intuitive knowledge and psychic abilities in regards to family matters. I am protected ā€œI am strongā€
Othala-Meaning property inheritance family heritage possessions and sisters family & traditions
Wunjo- Happiness joy pleasure success harmony fulfilling relationships bliss and optimism
Thank you :blush:
Blessed be!:sparkles:

18 Likes

Awesome information about salt!!! Not everyone knows that itā€™s a crystal!!!

14 Likes

Thatā€™s a great point to make your own black salt!!! I love doing that!! Thanks so much for the info :star_struck::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

12 Likes

I love this!!! Itā€™s amazing! I love the runes and I love your altar cloth!!! Thanks @Jeannie1 :purple_heart:

12 Likes

OMG Jeanie, every time I think I have a handle on Altar envy somebody puts up an Altar that actually takes my breath. Sigh
th-001
PS this is my envy dragon

14 Likes

For my challenge entry I chose to give gratitude to my favorite stone: The Tiger Eye. When I began my path with crystals and stones, the first one I purchased was a citrine ball, which is gorgeous in its own rights. Then I ordered a Tigers Eye bracelet. From the moment I removed it from the box I felt an immense sense of strength. I struggle with anxiety and OCD so chaos within my mind and body at times was a daily occurrence. When I began wearing my Tigers Eye bracelet it felt as though I had a rein on all that rustling chaos. Amazingly enough if I didnā€™t wear it, I would feel exposed; almost as my bracelet was like putting armor on. It is with me every day, I remove it to shower and only then.
My crystal/stone collection is small but expanding, but this one will always be my favorite companion.

Blessed Be,

18 Likes

Eeekkkā€¦ @Rowan my all time favorite stones are the Tigerā€™s Eye stones. I have a bit of all 3 but the golden tigerā€™s eye has my heart first. I had no idea it was your favorite too! Thatā€™s awesome! Yay! :heart:

10 Likes

Wow, your tigers eyes are gorgeous! I bought a complete set of crystal recipes if you will.

I hope this helps too.

15 Likes

Thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: @Garnet

10 Likes

I love Tigers Eye Rowan,
Definitely a great stone to have.

Thank you Christina and Garnet for your compliments
Jeannie

12 Likes

@Jeannie1 beautiful Altar. Looks so tranquil and inviting.
Blessed be.

11 Likes

How beautiful! Looking at this, itā€™s becoming apparent to me that constructing altars and altar arrangements is an art form, a type of creative self-expression as well as a spiritual practice.

11 Likes

I get exactly what you mean. I find the process of putting together my altar satisfies my arty side as well as my spiritual side, and to be quite therapeutic.

Yes I likely pretty things, but thereā€™s a purpose behind it that feeds my craft :slightly_smiling_face:

10 Likes

This really has nothing to do with the challenge but I heard there was a store nearby that had ā€œthe largest amethyst in Michiganā€. Iā€™ve seen bigger amethyst online but never in person. I thought I would share. There was also something that reminded me of a cauldron sitting nearby.

This same store has rose quartz balls as big as my head but I didnā€™t take pictures of them. Apparently both crystals are found throughout Michigan and into Canada.

I think the price on this said 26000! It was a lot.

17 Likes

Walter,
Thank you, for your admiration!
Jeannie

9 Likes