šŸ“æ Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - A Healthy Dose of Stones and Crystals

NickWick,
I love carnelian its the artist stone! Itā€™s very vibrant!
Awesome :+1:
Jeannie

10 Likes

Amethyst,
Thank you for the Meditation I am filled with light from the solstice and the number 13. I am happy to use this meditation for Litha! I am scrying with my crystal today. I hope you are having a great day and you enjoy your ritual today my friend!

Saulamay,
Looks like u are doing great thanks for sharing!Very pretty stones!
Blessed be! :sunrise:

9 Likes

Thanks, @mary25, I thought it was!

Youā€™re welcome! I really enjoyed that meditation! Glad you liked it too! Hope you had a lovely day as well! :sunny:

10 Likes
9 Likes

Lovely information about salt and itā€™s magickal uses- thanks for sharing your wisdom, @Garnet! :blush:

Congrats on writing your first spell, @Kasandra! :partying_face: Your healing spellwork and Prayer to Morthan are lovely. Bravo, and thanks so much for sharing! :heart::dragon_face:

A crystal spa experience is true luxury indeed- gorgeous, @mary25! :bathtub: :sparkles: You choose stones very mindfully, Iā€™m sure the bath was exquisite :blush:

Congrats on your new Lapis Lazuli, @Jeannie1 and thanks for sharing the info- it looks like it will be a lovely stone in your practice :blue_heart: And your Citrine Runes look amazing!

Lovely black sea salt @steph- may it come out wonderfully for you! Enjoy the crafting process :black_heart: :salt:

Tigerā€™s Eye is a lovely stone to focus on, and itā€™s clear that it holds powerful meaning for you @Rowan! :tiger: Thanks for sharing your love and wisdom for this stone :two_hearts:

Sharing those gorgeous Amethysts most definitely goes hand-in-hand with the crystal challenge- those are amazing, @praecog29! :star_struck:

You have developed such a wonderful bond with crystals and their energy, @fabian- thank you for sharing your crystal wisdom! :gem: May your crystal collection continues to grow as you enjoy the wonderful world of crystals and their many benefits :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Beautiful work on Carnelian, @NickWick- thatā€™s a definite favorite crystal of mine too, it has such wonderful creative and inspirational energy :star_struck:

Sorry to hear about the family drama, @Saulamay, good for you for staying above it. Beautiful crystal work and Iā€™m glad you were able to find inner peace and avoid the negativity :sparkles: That looks like a lovely book- may you enjoy it! :open_book:

Youā€™re very welcome, @Amethyst- I agree that your Sunstone truly goes perfectly with the summer solstice- beautifully done! :sun: May the meditation and your spellwork help illuminate your desires- wishing strength and good health to you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

13 Likes

Itā€™s friendly reminder time!

:exclamation: This challenge will close TOMORROW :exclamation:

If you would like to participate and havenā€™t done so already, please post about your challenge experience(s) by the deadline: Tomorrow: June 22nd, 7:00 AM CET (Central European Time Zone)

Blessed be! :prayer_beads: :sparkles:

9 Likes

Finally got round to completing this challenge after work today.

10 Likes

Happy Litha, everyone! I hope youā€™re all doing well! <3 My post for this weekā€™s challenge will probably be super short because Iā€™ve been super busy with work and trying to stay on top of my schoolwork and Iā€™m finally at a place where I have a few minutes of downtime ā€“ Iā€™m ready for bed and already half asleep :confounded: lol

Anyway, for this weekā€™s challenge, I reflected on how Iā€™ve always been OBSESSED with rocks ā€“ not the shiny pretty crystals (theyā€™re great too, donā€™t get me wrong!), but like R O C K S. The kind of rocks that people walk past without even thinking about them because theyā€™re just plain, well, rocks.

Ever since I was little, Iā€™ve been most consistently drawn to flint. Iā€™ve never walked past a piece of flint without picking it up. I have no idea why I love flint so much, but I do :sweat_smile:

On one of my lunchbreaks from work (I work from home), I took a little extra time to walk up and down our quarter-mile long driveway a few times to get outside and release some steam because people were being extra crappy that day. Normally, when I walk down the driveway, I donā€™t go all the way to the street because Iā€™m like ā€œEh, I think Iā€™ve gone far enough down that I can truthfully say I walked all the way down the drivewayā€ and then turn and head back. This particular day, something was pulling me to go all the way to the very end of the driveway and to go to the corner opposite of our mailbox. I looked down, and there was a :sparkles: C H O N K :sparkles: of flint. Of course, I HAD to pick it up (after asking its permission, along with permission from the land spirits) to take it in and clean it up.

After giving it some TLC, I did a little meditation with it to try to see what it had to share with me. I immediately felt like it was absorbing my frustration, and I felt more deeply grounded than I usually do when I do a grounding meditation. I decided to look up any metaphysical properties of flint, assuming that there wouldnā€™t be any because to most people itā€™s just flint. I was surprised by what I found! According to the two sources I read, itā€™s good for grounding. Now, I have it sitting on my desk to keep me company and help me ground when people are being rude! Iā€™ll try to remember to take a pic of it tomorrow ā€“ I left it downstairs when I took it out with me to meditate outside for a while today. (Iā€™m sure Iā€™ll probably forget, so please feel free to poke me tomorrow and remind me if youā€™re interested in seeing my chonkie boi piece of flint :slight_smile:

Here are the sites with the info I read about flint if youā€™re interested in that, too :slight_smile:

11 Likes

@Saulamay , they are absolutely beautiful! Youā€™re right, its so beautiful when the light passes through the selenite.
Blessed be

9 Likes

Hello to all my fellow coven members, hope everyone is having a wonderful Litha celebration.
Iā€™ve been collecting Crystals that i bought from Amazon.
I bought two small boxes of Crystals- for Chakra cleansing. One to work on friends and family, and the second one for myself. The crystals are gorgeous. So happy with the purchases.
I also bought a box of crystals for abundance and a selenite wand.
I meditate with whichever crystal i feel drawn too on a given day. But, i always use the selenite-wand to skim my body and feel my energy.

Iā€™m new to crystals and still learning. However, Iā€™ve been following my intuition when picking my crystals - to carry for the day, especially when i head to work. And the strange part is when a certain crystal jumps at me it tends to correspond with the intention i need for that day. Therefore, Iā€™m trusting my intuition to guide me. I also sleep with a Amethyst crystal on my bed and it brings me such comfort, healing and calmness.

For my challenge, i put my crystals outside late afternoon, because there was rain in the forecast and didnā€™t want to risk it. The challenge also coincided with Litha. When the :sun_with_face: came out, i put them outside on my patio, which Iā€™ve been buying and re-potting flowers, a pot at a time. ( Its my sanctuary in the city. I call it my secret- garden because its tucked away in privacy. Love to sit out there with my dog and care to my flowers, plants and cultivate them with Magick- intentions. So Zen and peaceful.)

I let the sun charge them and absorb its glorious energy and strength. I set a shell with salt. Another one with a red candle, and wine glass filled with moon water with red rose petals, from my red roses. ( Yay, my own roses, feels great to use my own)
Said a prayer to the lady and the lord and went for a walk with my dog and sat at the playground to absorb the sunā€™s rays for a little bit. Let the sun warm my heart and soul as i meditated.

Here are some pics of my crystals and magick- garden lol .

Blessed be to all.
May Litha bring everyone everything you are asking for and needing .

Blessed be

13 Likes

@walter your patio garden is amazing and so are your crystals. What a peaceful place to sit and work your magick. It looks great.

9 Likes

@Saulamay thank you so much! Yes, its so peaceful. Except for the mosquitos! Lolā€¦They are so bad this summer! I like to unwind with tea, lunch or dinner.

9 Likes

@walter it really looks like a nice place for meditation and tea and a bummer about the mosquito issue, have you tried citronella oil or candles? I think lavender oils may do the same thing. Just a thoughtā€¦blessed be.

8 Likes

Thanks again for your crystal wisdom shared in the other thread, @IrisW- great job! :blue_heart:

Hope you got some good rest, @Jewitch- may you have more downtime and time to relax soon :pray: Thanks for exploring Flint (and sharing the resources as well!)- like you say, it may not be as shiny as some of the crystals, but itā€™s such an important stone with very significant meaning! :fire: May you enjoy your lovely rock collecting :blush::mountain:

Thatā€™s a great point @walter- follow your intuition, as itā€™s sure to lead you towards the crystals that can best benefit your magickal practice! :sparkles::gem: Beautiful spellwork and stunning pictures- I love your magick garden! :heart_eyes: :sunflower: :rose:

9 Likes

:exclamation: This challenge is now CLOSED :exclamation:

Beautiful crystals and stunning stones- thanks to all who joined in and shared their crystal healing talents!

A Props and Presents post will soon appear with shout-outs and prize details. Please keep an eye on the main page of the forums.

Note : This post will remain open for continued discussion for a few more days, but no additional prizes will be given after today.

Blessed be! :prayer_beads: :heart:

5 Likes

@Saulamay , yes i have two candles. I put one on each side of seating. However, the get my legs lol. Im good from the waist up lolā€¦ i need to buy another one and try put by my feet when i sit down. Thank you for the advice!

8 Likes

@BryWisteria , thank you so very much!

7 Likes

@walter you should try mixing some lavender oil with some witch hazel for your legs. Try it one part oil to 10 part witch hazel and put it in a spray bottle.

6 Likes

I highly recommend Tiger Balm- rub a little bit on your ankles and it does wonders!

[Pic from Amazon]

My partner and I were in the park the other day and a swarm of bugs came. A dab of Tiger Balm here and there and poof! :mosquito: The bugs left us alone- itā€™s amazing stuff! :grin::+1:

8 Likes

Omg! @BryWisteria thank you so much! I will definitely give it a try!

7 Likes