❗ Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - All About Intuition

I feel attracted to the bowl of marbles in the pic, @Phoenix_Fire . How might we use them as an oracle?

16 Likes

I love how these challenges always get me digging deeper into things and exploring new things! It is so fun!

I was also wondering about the marbles. Would love to hear more about them!

15 Likes

All these entries are so wonderful. I’m loving reading them :sparkling_heart:

14 Likes

:grey_exclamation: :exclamation: :grey_exclamation: :exclamation: :grey_exclamation: :exclamation: :grey_exclamation: :exclamation: :grey_exclamation: :exclamation: :grey_exclamation: :exclamation: :grey_exclamation: :exclamation: :grey_exclamation: :exclamation: :grey_exclamation: :exclamation:

It’s time for a friendly reminder:

:exclamation: This challenge will soon close :exclamation:

If you would like to participate and haven’t done so already, please post about your challenge experience by the deadline:

Tuesday, Mar 26th at 7:00 AM ET (Eastern US Time)

It has been a delightful display of intuitive powers and psychic abilities - thank you so much to all the talented folks who have joined in to share a lovely entry so far! :raised_hands:

If you haven’t already shared an entry but would like to join in, this is your friendly reminder that you still have time left to do so.

Blessed Be! :exclamation: :sparkles:

13 Likes

Thank you for the kind words, made me start my day with a smile! :smiling_face: I appreciate that. :pink_heart:

13 Likes

Challenge Entry :no_entry_sign::no_entry_sign::no_entry_sign::no_entry_sign:

I’m using this

And this

While listening to this

It was extremely relaxing I had cacao to start my day.

I also burnt some incense for Lord Lucifer :lucifer_sigil:

12 Likes

Could you share where the quiz is? Im curious lol

11 Likes

If you mean the What is my Sprit Animal quiz you can find that here.

11 Likes

Yes, this is a quiz I meant.

9 Likes

Thank you!

10 Likes

Challenge entry!

I came across the Challenge a little late, so technically not complete yet :sweat_smile:. But i decided to take this challenge as an opportunity to seek out my spirit animal. I completed the spirit animal quiz above and it said my spirit animal is a piscine, which makes alot of scense for me! Ive always felt drawn to the water, some of my most important times in life has happened on the water. I met my husband floating down a river!
My goal is to meet my guide through meditation :heart:

Ive also started learning tarot and rune stones to learn to listen to my intuition

13 Likes

Challenge Entry

Whenever I read tarot or oracle cards, I will ask the dragons to give me a sign which card I should pick. Usually, this is in the form of a light scratch, a feeling that I don’t get other time.

This doesn’t always happen, but it has been happening more frequently lately… I’ll know which card I’m going to draw beforehand or if I’m drawn to a certain card, I can pick it out from the deck without even looking.

13 Likes

Challenge Entry: Intuition

I decided to spend this Worm Moon :full_moon: exploring Oracle, intuition, and interestingly, polytheism. I used my Work the Light Deck and completed an Oracle attunenment ritual which comes in the guidebook. I did a three card spread called the Holy Trinity, showing the Head, Body, and Heart. :heart: I felt very connected to the cards and especially felt the body and heart cards were on point and revealing truths about what was going on my in my life. I journaled about them after reading each cards interpretation in the guidebook. I will be displaying these cards on my altar this week to remind me of the messages they are telling me.

The Heart card for instance was the Pillar of Light:
Your vibration is rising. You are the Oracle.

I connected this to what I have been reading in Drawing Down the Moon by Margot Adler in Chapter 3 about polytheism. This told me how the gods are within us and are even at times ARE us. That we don’t have to look outside of us for answers from ‘God’. That wisdom can be found in us, in nature, in the gods and goddesses. We do not need to give our power away. They speak through us. They are us.
:heart_decoration: :dressed_candle:

11 Likes

Challenge entry-

2E562B22-7671-41FA-A3E2-314626D6D4FD

Posted by Ladyoftheabyss
Posted in articles The witches said what?

12 Likes

Challenge entry
I have recently get into divination and tarot reading.and also started working on my intuition. I find meditation very helpful.

Many of my question were cleared by him

13 Likes

Hello lovelies
Throughly have enjoyed reading all of you entries.
*Challenge Entry
I spent time practing with my intuition in my daily life since Wednesday. It helped me to meditate and pause to check in with my intuition instead of fear or anxiety. I noticed that my intuition is quieter but if i dont listen to it, it tends to get more loud and sassy.
I practiced using tarot this week. And I found a spread online that i practiced with

Intuition spread

Here is what learned from the spread. It seems that l need to realize i have choices instead of believing that I am tied down to responsibility and learn to let go of this need to be the martyr that is doing everything. For if i see what I have and continue to be of service and ask for help i will stop feeling Isolated and be held. I have to shed my old skin and walk in the new one and get out of my own way so that i can listen to my intuition.

Also I was hemming and hawing about puting out water to be chatged by the moon. But i am glad thar did because it was the eclipse lat niht and now I have eclipse moon water.

In conclusion, I always win when I listen to my intuition. My life tends to be better and I feel more connected in the web of life.

13 Likes

This challenge is now CLOSED :exclamation:

A bravo and well-done to the Intuitive Witches of the forum! Your sensory powers are sensational to see - thank you so much to all those who joined in to share their wisdom, talents, and spellwork with the coven this week! :raised_hands:

A Props and Presents post will soon appear with shout-outs and prize details for everyone who submitted an entry. Please keep an eye on the main page of the forums.

Note : To avoid confusion, this discussion will be locked until the Props and Presents post appears. At that time, this thread will reopen for discussion for a few more days- comments are welcome during this time, but please note that no additional prizes will be given.

Thanks again for joining in the challenge! :partying_face:

Blessed be! :exclamation: :sparkles:

9 Likes

The challenge deadline has passed- thank you to everyone who joined in!

This topic is reopening for continued discussion and comments (feel free to respond to entries that were shared, chat about the challenge theme, etc!)

The Props and Presents award post for this challenge is now live in the forum and badges have been sent to all entrants! :trophy:

Award Post for the Intuition Challenge

Thank you once again to all those who joined the challenge! :star2: I hope you enjoy your new badge :medal_military:

This thread has been reopened for discussion- feel free to comment on the theme, ask questions or reply to entries! However, please remember that no additional badges will be given out now that the challenge has officially closed. Thank you!

11 Likes