⏰ Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - Catch Up!

Friendly reminder that:

:exclamation: This challenge will close TOMORROW :exclamation:

For anyone who has not yet joined in and shared an entry for up to 2 challenges- please post by the deadline: Tomorrow, January 12th at 7:00AM CET (Central European Time Zone)

Blessed be! :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

@Jeannie1, I never answered your question about organization/remembering time. :thinking: Sorry! :grin: I’m so happy there are other people out there that do the same thing in some form of fashion.

I wish I had some perfect formula that worked for everyone. Really, all I do is record everything in Google Calendar, and I mean everything. If it’s an event in my life, I’ve put it in, usually at the end of the day because I’d be insane to try doing it the other way around. :crazy_face: I also record my thoughts in Docs as journals and various writings. Finally, I process life through talking and journaling. Fortunately there are a lot of searchable chats for me to fall back on.

@BryWisteria, I always look forward to your return each Monday. While there are so many bright lights in the coven that bring me warmth and life, it’s always that much cheerier when you are here. :star_struck: When I wake up more, I’ll respond to your candle post.

5 Likes

Thank you @Brad1! I never really thought of it as an accomplishment, thank you for that, I’m happy that if I need it again, I just have to ask. I was in it for depression, anxiety, PTSD, and schizoaffective disorder. That last one just amplifies everything else for me. I’m not afraid of it anymore though. I know how to manage it. Thank you so much, it means a lot to hear those words.

2 Likes

Thank you, I don’t know that I will have enough time to do another challenge this week to catch up, but that’s okay. I’m working on not spreading myself too thin. Luckily I only have one appointment this week and it’s a quick one too. My botox for chronic migraines. I’m in the office for less than 10 minutes. Seems a bit excessive to drive for so long to seemingly turn right around and go home, but it works, so I once every 12 weeks I make the 35-minute drive there and then 35 minutes back. I’m going to do some candle work or maybe something for the new moon. I haven’t really decided yet. Just sort of taking it day by day right now.

4 Likes

@Jeannie1

I am a student member of the NAHA (National Association for Holistic Aromatherapy) https://naha.org/education/approved-schools/
they have a wealth of information. The school I attend does have a free Foundations of Aromatherapy class that you can take to further your knowledge. That school is in the list of approved schools and is called the School for Aromatic Studies.

I get my oils from New Directions Aromatics https://www.newdirectionsaromatics.com/products/purity_statement.php since 2011 and have never been disappointed in either price nor purity of my oils. I would highly recommend taking the free online course it has a wealth ok knowledge and you get monographs on the top oils and how they work on the body plus traditional and Ayurvedic uses.

If you need recipes hit me up in a PM and I can give you some that I use for different things. Or start a thread for EO recipes I am sure others here have some good ones.

6 Likes

Thank you, I did :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I’m afraid the story thus far is that I bit off a little more than I can chew in a week though… :joy:

I was going to contribute to this lovely synchronicity too, with a sensual lotion made with coconut oil, vanilla and sandalwood! :relaxed: However, turns out I need to get a good handle on the basics first, get more ingredients and get comfortable with making emulsions. I found a nice book about making natural cosmetics and I’m pretty hyped about it! I’d love to share it with you but it’s in Finnish… :sweat_smile: Maybe soon I won’t have to buy a single product from the store containing parabens, plastic and Goddess knows what else! :heart:

3 Likes

And finally it all clicked in place… due to life and even weather I’m going to be away from my apartment so unable to work on any potions at least… up to and including Thursday, the day of the Dark Moon…! So I’m going to take the hint from my Goddess to follow her cycles a little more closely again and take this as a chance for rest and quiet contemplation, just as intended… she really knows I need it :relieved: :white_heart:

(Could this be considered a successful completion of the Moon Magick challenge? :grin:)

Much love and blessed be :heart:

3 Likes

Travel Witch,
Thank you for your blessings I always have a hard time sleeping! I always been on the busy side so this pillow will help me grow a bound to my bed! Thank you for your many blessings!
I watched a movie and had a girl from Poland and know than ever know I always think of you!
Thanks for keeping everything so organized all the time.
Blessed be
Jeannie

3 Likes

Crazy T
Thank you very much I will take you up on that offer. I had an offer with young living that was not my cup of tea because they are a pyramid building and that’s not me. You put a wealth of good information, I am going to put one foot in front of the other. Thanks for being a great mentor! I appreciate you going out of your way to help. I want to send you good luck with your new oils and your business, & I hope it flourishes!
Thank you :blush:
Jeannie
Blessed be

3 Likes

You are very sweet, Benjamin :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: My unplugged weekends help me recharge, so I can jump back in and enjoy everyone’s lovely posts with a big burst of energy each Monday!

Thanks for fuelling the cheer and happiness here- your posts are always a joy to read :blush: I hope you got some rest and are feeling recharged too! :raised_hands:

A very smart plan, Krissie- your health always comes first! :heart: Take the time you need and do what you can at your own pace. You’ve been getting a lot done lately so feel free to rest when your body says it’s time for break :relieved::two_hearts:

You have so much wisdom about holstic treatments, @Magdelina! I would love to hear some of your tips and recipes if you are willing to share your talents :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :test_tube:

Ohhh that sounds so tempting, @CelestiaMoon! :heart_eyes: The book sounds like a real treasure trover- alas, I don’t speak a word of Finnish. Maybe it’s been translated? :thinking: Enjoy the book and the experimentation process- I’d love to hear how the lotion is when you’ve mastered the recipe :heart:

Potion working with the influence of the Dark Moon and following the cycles of the Moon Goddess to have a period of rest and reflection absolutely count towards the Moon Magick challenge! Well done :clap::two_hearts:

You are so sweet, @Jeannie1! I hope you enjoyed the movie- yes, I’m sending lots of love to you from Poland! :wave::grin::poland:

4 Likes

:exclamation: This challenge is now CLOSED :exclamation:

Well done and thank you to all participants! :clap: It has been a delight to see your magic come to life in so many exciting ways.

A Props and Presents post will soon appear with shout-outs and prize details. Please keep an eye on the main page of the forums.

Note : This post will remain open for continued discussion for one week, but no additional prizes will be given after today.

Blessed be! :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

This challenge has closed. You can still respond to old posts in a private message or new thread, or visit Activities to find and join a current challenge.