A warm welcome to all!
Congrats once again to everyone who joined in for last week’s Weekly Witchy Challenge- Of Goals and Intent
With our new goals in mind and ready for great things to come, it’s time for a challenge of a different sort this week. This is a chance to start the new year caught up on things you may have missed.
The theme for this challenge is…
To celebrate our 25th Weekly Challenge something special is happening…
Was there a busy week where you missed a challenge? Did an interesting theme happen before you joined the forums? Maybe there was a topic you were hesitant to try but now feel ready for.
Well- now is your chance!
This week is Catch-Up Week where all previously closed challenges will be re-opened for a short time!
Are you ready? It’s a blast from the past!
Here’s how to participate:
STEP 1: Choose a Previous Challenge
From earth-friendly magick, dreaming, gathering blessings, and more- there are over 20 previous challenges to choose from.
The previous challenges and the titles they granted are listed below:
For details about each challenge including rules, guidelines and inspiration click the link and visit that challenge page.
- Trying Something New - Experimenter
- Celestial Exploration - Cosmic Witch
- The Thrifty Witch - Thrifty Witch
- Earth-Friendly Witchcraft - Earth Witch
- Dream Magick - Oneiric Witch
- Kitchen Witchery - Kitchen Witch
- Dealing in the Divine - Deific Witch
- Moon Magick - Moon Witch
- Inviting Abundance - Blessed by Abundance
- Giving Gratitude - Blessed and Grateful
- Books, Tomes, and Tales - Book Lover
- Potion Making - Potion Master
- Foretelling the Future - Seer Apprentice
- The Spell-ing Bee - Spell Master
- Catch-Up Challenge Number I
- The Veil Between Worlds - Witch of the Veil
- Of Candles and Flame - Witch of the Flame
- Creative Crafting - Creatively Crafty
- Heed the Call of Crystals - Crystal Collector
- Scrub-a-dub, Magick in the Tub - Bubbly Witch
- Of Spells and String - Weavemaster
- Magick in the Dark - Tenebris Lucem
- Holiday Cheer - Merrily Magickal
- Of Goals and Intent - Finis patrator
- Catch-Up Challenge Number II
How many challenges can I do this week?
If you are feeling particularly adventurous this week, you may decide to do up to two challenges to collect those titles.
This limit is just to save your challenge moderator from a potential ocean of badge-giving () - but no worries! Another chance to join in on any missed challenges will come again soon
Not sure which challenges you participated in?
No worries! If you can’t remember if you joined a challenge, you can check that challenge’s Props and Presents page in the Activities Category .
Or, you can go to your Badges page to see a collection of all the titles you previously earned.
Here is how to check:
- Click on your avatar/picture icon at the top right-hand side of any page in the forum.
- Click on the person icon and select “Summary”.
- Next, click on “Badges”
Here you can see all the badges you have earned during your time exploring the forums!
STEP 2: Share Your Entry to the Challenge
To participate in this challenge, you must share your entry!
After you have chosen an old challenge, completed your task, and are ready to share- please post your entry in one of two ways:
Here in the comments below
In a new thread in the forums. Please use a hyperlink back to this thread, linking your entry to the challenge!
Please do not post your entry in the comments of the old challenge
Also: please don’t forget to include the name of the challenge you are entering in somewhere in your post as well!
Your friendly challenge-monitoring mod thanks you very much!
This challenge will close in 6 DAYS
To join in, please share your experience by:
2021-01-12T06:00:00Z CET (Central European Time)
For their efforts, all participants will receive a special shout-out and the badge(s) associated with the challenge(s) they completed.!
Acknowledgments will be given in a Props and Presents Post that will appear in the forums on Tuesday.
After the challenge closes, you are still very welcome to post but please be aware that no additional prizes will be given.
A warm reminder that all challenges are designed to be very open- everyone is encouraged to participate in a way that reflects their unique practice
If you have any doubts about if something is acceptable to post or say, please double-check with the Forum FAQ and/or reach out to a moderator.
For those new to challenges, know that these activities are designed to help you further diversify and strengthen your abilities and to bring together the Spells8 forum family to inspire and support one another in creative ways
The door to the past has reopened but for a moment- let your magick shine across various aspects of the craft and don’t be afraid to explore new possibilities!