🏃‍♀️ Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - Catch-Up!

Thank you!

5 Likes

Bravo, @Susurrus! :clap: Thank you for the beautiful and thorough dive into exploring all of the elements as they tie into the Zodiac :milky_way:

Pesto would be a good idea, @Amethyst- I’ve never made it from scratch though! I thought it needed some kind of ground-up nut? :thinking: I ended up using most of the basil for a pasta dish and will put the rest in some soup tonight :yum:

I must admit I end up missing one or two challenges each set, @praecog29! :sweat_smile: Life and a drought of creativity do get in the way from time to time. It makes me appreciate everyone’s entries and hard work all the more! Your post was beautifully written as always- I can feel your warm and gracious heart even across the distance :heart: I hope you enjoy all of your books- it sounds like you have many great ones to choose from! Have fun reading :books: :two_hearts:

Well done on your potion making, @CelestiaMoon! :star_struck: A lovely spell to enhant it as well. Thank you so much sharing! May the thieves oil bring you many blessings :sparkles:

Beautiful moon magick, @Jeannie1! :full_moon: It sounds like a lovely and memorable experience. May your witches’ bottle bring you much love, self-care, and may it help to keep those negative energies away. Bravo! :clap:

6 Likes

:exclamation: This challenge is now CLOSED :exclamation:

Great job, everyone! I loved seeing the diverse talents of the coven come to light across the many challenges :sparkles:

A Props and Presents post will soon appear with shout-outs and prize details. Please keep an eye on the main page of the forums.

Note : This post will remain open for continued discussion for a few more days, but no additional prizes will be given after today.

Blessed be! :running_woman: :heart:

3 Likes

This bracelet is real Nice @Saulamay , loving the cheerful colors.

6 Likes

Thank you @walter :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

@praecog29 Your words are so encouraging…:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Great recipe and chant, @CelestiaMoon! +1 for Latin!! :+1: :smile:

@Jeannie1 So mote it be! :first_quarter_moon: :raised_hands:

7 Likes

@Jeannie1 , this spell looks amazing!!

6 Likes

Thank you :blush: Francisco and Walter!
So mote it be!
:seedling::fire::dash::ocean:
Jeannie

6 Likes

@BryWisteria , your ritual looks amazing! I’m sure you felt very grounded. I completely understand living in a big city, it can be hard to get away to nature. Cant wait until the warm weather- so i can start my garden on my patio…

Blessed be.

4 Likes

Thank you @walter! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Very true- city witches such as ourselves have to be creative at times with connecting to nature :cityscape: :national_park: . Cheers to that! May warm gardening weather reach us soon :seedling: :blush:

Blessed be!

4 Likes

This challenge has closed. You can still respond to old posts in a private message or new thread, or visit Activities to find and join a current challenge.