🙏 Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE- Dealing in the Divine

Hi everyone, being new here, i never even saw this challenge until now LOL… Too busy reading everything else… But i figured i would tell you about my experience with Hecate anyway… The other night i went into meditation just to be thankful to Hecate for all she does for me. What happened was so unexpected. She walked with me to her cave. There were many little openings that we walked passed. There were souls in each opening… Finally we stopped at one of the openings where there was a little girl sitting by a puddle of water. She was crying. Hecate told me to look at the child. The closer i looked, i realized that child was me. See i have been doing a lot of shadow work lately and Hecate has been guiding me to find all the parts of myself so i can be whole again. Coming from a traumatic childhood i had lost so much. I picked up the child and we walked back out of the cave. This is where we met my shadow self as well. Hecate gave me two keys which disappeared within me, along with the child and my shadow. We then walked back to the crossroad where i thanked her… We spoke about where i come from and i discovered that i have been with Hecate over many lifetimes. I feel so comfortable with her. I call her home.

10 Likes

This is a beautiful experience, @yolande! Better late than never- it sounds like you had a lovely meditation with Hecate and were able to deepen your bond with her- that it sounds like has lasted through many lifetimes! :two_hearts: I’m glad you were able to collect the missing pieces of yourself- and the two keys sound very interesting! @SilverBear shared a wonderful post about the magickal and symbolic properties of keys- it is clear they are very important to you! :old_key:

Thank you for sharing, and I wish you a continued blessed and successful bond with Hecate! :heart:

6 Likes

Wow @yolande! That’s very beautiful.

5 Likes

Thank you @BryWisteria and @Amethyst… Yes, Hecate does mean a lot to me. Receiving her keys to me represent my journey… As i learn more about myself and as i grow spiritually… As i remember more and more about where i came from… The keys are like gateways to the realms i often visit. Like gateways to lost memories… I remember things about past lives i never would have dreamed…
Thank you for your words… I cherish all you beautiful souls…

6 Likes

Like @Amethyst said, this is so beautiful! :old_key::two_hearts: I wish you continued peace and success on your journeys to past lives and memories- may Hecate continue to guide your way! Love and light to you, @yolande- Blessed Be! :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

That was beautiful @yolande. I love that you call her home, she sounds like she has been with you for a very long time. I’m happy that you have such a wonderful connection with her! Amazing.

5 Likes

O my word… I have a piece of pyrite. I had no idea it had so many special qualities. Thank you so much @christine4 for sharing the information.

5 Likes

This challenge has closed. You can respond to old posts in a private message or new thread, but new replies here are no longer allowed.