šŸŒ» Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - Flower Power

@TheTravelWitch it worked while I needed it to, I will say that I also took some ibuprofen for it the second day because I had bit down on something I didnā€™t realize was soā€¦ crunchyā€¦ which surprisingly could be a potato chip at this point. I donā€™t know that itā€™s meant for long term use, so I have a call into my dentist about the tooth. :hugs:

9 Likes

Yes, it is @BryWisteria itā€™s a purple shamrock/purple butterfly, my daughter-in-law gave me this for my birthday in November.

@robin77 this plant is called a Hibiscus plant, red in color and grows faster than the yellow blooms.

9 Likes

I thought it was but wasnā€™t sure! So glad you told me! Thank you! I love them - their blooms are so big. Iā€™m definitely going to look into how to take care of them

11 Likes

@robin77 your Hibiscus plant looks lovely, love it when the blooms open up so wide, yours is a red one too. Iā€™ve kept mine in doors so far, when it gets bigger maybe I will put it outside.

8 Likes

@Jeannie1 This was absolutely amazing. I can relate to so many of these Affirmations. Thank you for Sharing! Great Inspirationā€‹:purple_heart::purple_heart:

10 Likes

Thank u MsQ, things are looking up Iā€™m learning to be a little bit picky or about what I think and how I think! The universe is for me and not against me!
Jeannie

10 Likes

@Susurrus Tooth pain is terrible- and itā€™s even worse when it gets in the way of snacks! I hope your dentist can fix the tooth so you can eat what you want without worries :blush::tooth:

@Debra2 It is beautiful, Debra- a very thoughtful gift from your daughter-in-law! It must be one very happy plant to stick with you through the winter, your love and care is surely helping it to thrive :potted_plant: :heart:

@Robin77 Gorgeous hibiscus, Robin! :heart_eyes: :hibiscus:

9 Likes

I absolutely adore the models, @Satu_TheGreenWitch!! :heart: They feel just like a pleasant dream that you donā€™t want to wake up from to me; soothing to the soul. :sparkles:

10 Likes

Thank you so much @BrightBear!

8 Likes

Iā€™m trying to go through and read everyoneā€™s entries but oh my, there are a lot! Iā€™m sorry if I donā€™t get to yours :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@Phoenix_Fire - I hope the sunflowers have brought you some sunshine :sunflower: I think itā€™s clever to charge flowers in the sunlight. It makes me wonder, thoughā€¦ since they need sunlight to grow, do they already get charged in a way? :thinking: Iā€™ll have to think on that some more!

@flowing - Oh wow, I never thought of preserving flowers in wax like that! What a neat idea :heart: I hope the flowers start to bloom for you soon!

@Kasandra - I had to go look up what Water of Notre Dame was :sweat_smile: I hope it served its purpose for you and has brought peace into your home! The chant you wrote to go along with it is wonderful, as always!

@CelestiaMoon - That is a gorgeous rose :rose: I love it!

@Ostara - They are beautiful, but Iā€™m glad you looked them up before you used them! :grimacing: I had the same thought when my Siberian Larkspurs started to bloom but theyā€™re toxic, too!

@jessica72 - I love those little buckets of :sunflower: and lavender! We did something similar last Spring but a rainstorm came through and flooded them so they didnā€™t make it. I hope yours do, though! Itā€™s such a fun thing to watch flowers grow from seed :rose: Thatā€™s such a funny story :laughing: I used to watch Game of Thrones all the time but I havenā€™t been able to watch the last season. Iā€™ve heard how it ends and I just canā€™t. Iā€™m sure the young woman appreciated your concern, too. How very kind of you! Also, I love that phrase go hug a cactus lol very fitting!

@rachel21 - That is such a beautiful sentiment and story :people_hugging: Iā€™m so sorry for your motherā€™s passing but I am sure she is absolutely proud of you! Youā€™ve found that connection to the plants and, through them, your mother on the other side :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@Susurrus - I hope Peanut has learned her lesson :peanuts: :laughing: I remember doing something similar as a kid but not on trees! Anyway, those flowers are beautiful and now Iā€™m wondering if they will grow in my area. Maybe my Oak trees would like some company other than the Spanish Moss that hangs from its limbs :thinking:

@LadyDennaRahl - I have never tried extracting oils from plants but this seems easy enough :partying_face: thanks for sharing!

@christina4 - Hooray to starting a garden! I canā€™t wait to see pictures eventually, whenever you want to share :blush:

@Amber.8 - I love the smell of lavender, too :purple_heart: I have a lavender plant growing in my garden but it has never flowered! Iā€™m hoping this is the season for flowering lavender because I just am too impatient to see it :laughing:

@Satu_TheGreenWitch - Those models are gorgeous! You have quite the talent :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: When I lived in Nevada, we had a lilac bush right by our garage and every day that I could make it outside, I would stand by it and just inhale the lovely scent of the flowers. Theyā€™re one of my favorites! We even had a white lilac bush in our yard when we lived in Oregon. I havenā€™t seen them down here in Florida, though. I wonder if they grow here :thinking: I didnā€™t know the folklore associated with them, though. Thanks for sharing!

@Torista - Iā€™m sorry itā€™s been such a struggle. Morning Glory, though, is a beautiful flower!

@jem1 - Iā€™m glad to know you found an easy way to participate in the challenge this time! Daffodils and daisies are so pretty :heart_eyes: Someone recently told me about a daffodil festival that happens in Georgia. She said there were thousands of daffodils everywhere!

@Amethyst - Would that happen to be the Yogi tea Honey Lavender? That one is my favorite :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: And I love the chant you made to go with it. I just might have to steal that :laughing:

@mary25 - Oh, those are lovely! I didnā€™t know too much about the iris flower but now I do :hearts:

@marsha - I loved when the crocus would bloom when we lived in Oregon. Those and the tulips we had in our flowerbeds were the definite signs that Spring was coming! I love your altar setup for Ostara :purple_heart: very purple and very Spring-like :hibiscus:

@SilverBear - I love that photo :evergreen_tree: Even though the pond was froze, Iā€™m sure Spring will be there soon! I have a bunch of calendula and a few sunflower leaves left from a bouquet I had a while ago. I should probably make a slave like this, too. Especially since Summer is coming and weā€™ll get a bit sun-kissed, Iā€™m sure :laughing:

@Athena - I hope the chamomile gave you some additional strength in your spellwork! Itā€™s a wonderful herb and flower to work with in my experience :herb:

@Artemisia - Iā€™ve never seen those flowers before! Theyā€™re very interesting-looking and your pictures that you shared are so vibrant and full of color!

@Mistella - Those candles are so amazing :heart_eyes: And also, I donā€™t know why I never thought to put a hole in the popsicle stick to hold my wicks when I make candlesā€¦thatā€™s clever!

@debra2 - Your plants are so pretty!

@Sarafeena_Sage - Thank you for sharing your beautiful flowers with us :rose: And that Gaia statue :earth_americas: is wonderful, too! Tulips are one of my favorite flowers, too (and writing this, I realize I now have a lot of favorites :laughing:)

@Jeannie1 - Your spell is so wonderful and I can tell that you put a lot of heart into it :heart: I hope you find the peace you seek away from the negativity that youā€™re trying to banish :star:

@robin77 - I miss the hibiscus that grew in front of our apartments here when we first moved to Florida :cry: Theyā€™re so pretty!

I loved reading through everyoneā€™s entries! There have been some beautiful flowers shared, some amazing spells and information, and a whole lot of love :heart:

18 Likes

Yep, thatā€™s it! It looked good. Iā€™ll be trying it out tomorrow morning. Glad you like the chant, steal away!

12 Likes

Thatā€™s my favorite tea :partying_face: :tada: I hope you like it!

12 Likes

Iā€™m sure I will! Thanks, hon!

10 Likes

Thank you xxx

10 Likes

Thatā€™s is right there Always know and believe the Universe is working in your favor! My faculties quote is ā€œThe Universe Loves a Believerā€ :purple_heart:

13 Likes

I love that tea too. I drink it at work on stressful days!

8 Likes

@jessica72,
How blessed you are that Mother Nature has shown you such gift.
You must be doing something very right.
Blessed be
Garnet

9 Likes

I am starting to believe in miracles this way! I have 15 days to find a home and just found a place I believe itā€™s for me!
Jeannie

10 Likes

Awesome thank you :blush: for recognizing my actions to feel better about myself! I think I learned how to work my affirmations from Soifra, The Travel Witch, Debra, Christina and so many wonderful people in our coven! My gratitude goes out to you all for helping me find this love :heart: and magic :magic_wand: in my life!
Blessed be!
Jeannie

11 Likes

This challenge has closed- but no worries! You can still respond to old posts in a private message or new thread, or you can visit Activities to find and join a current challenge.