đŸŒ» Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - Flower Power

I saw the first flowers today on a walk. My husband also said he saw baby rabbits :rabbit2: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

14 Likes

It’s time for a friendly reminder!

Thank you so much to everyone who has shared about their flower magick so far! :hibiscus: If you want to share but haven’t done so already, please know that you have one more day left to do so:

:exclamation: This challenge will close TOMORROW :exclamation:

If you would like to participate and haven’t done so already, please post about your challenge experience(s) by the deadline: Tomorrow: March 22nd, 7:00 AM CET (Central European Time)

Blessed be! :sunflower::sparkles:

11 Likes

I checked on my little flower babies when I got home from work and my little sunflowers are starting to sprout. My lavenders are still snoozing but hey I got something growing of some flower! Go Georgie baby go! Go you good thing!

And then we are having some strange weather here in Perth. This is what we had this evening after a quick shower. It’s been hotter than Heck then a tiny shower.

Everything is all sunflowers and rainbows. :sunflower: :rainbow:

16 Likes

Beautiful rainbow :heart_eyes:

13 Likes

I love them!!! It’s amazing what we can do when we put our energy towards a specific goal! I couldn’t do that though, it’s too small for my clumsy hands lol

14 Likes

I love incorporating flowers and herbs into my practice. I do it almost daily.

One of my favorite ways to invite the flower spirits into my practice is to literally go outside and speak to nature. Which is exactly what we did yesterday - the first day of spring was a glorious one. The birds were chirping - the sun was warm. The pond was a bit frozen still though and no signs of ‘spring’ flowers yet. BOO!

So when we came home I created some calendula oil – some nice sun energy! Which once ready will be made into this beautiful salve.

Coconut oil is great for healing, purification and protection.
Lavender is great for cleansing, peace, protection, purification, tranquility, meditation and happiness.
Calendula is great for sun energy, strength, healing, love, stability, growth, consecration, marriage and dream work.

15 Likes

This week’s challenge was all about research for my. I wanted to learn what flowers go well with my candle :candle: spell work. As I am looking to gain some prosperity in my life, I found that Chamomile :blossom: has properties that will enhance my casting (The Magical and Metaphysical Properties of Flowers by Tess Whitehurst). So, tonight, in preparation for my work, when I dress my candles, I will add dried chamomile to the dressing oil I use.

I am excited to see what additional strength will be added to my work with this new to me technique.

Thank you, @BryWisteria for another wonderful challenge. This one really got me thinking and researching. It was fun!

Athena

14 Likes

Lovely rainbow!

13 Likes

These are amazing! You have a fantastic talent

14 Likes

Oh thank you! :heart:

11 Likes

I was outside this morning cleaning up fallen sticks and looking at the gardens when I realized that my lenten roses (hellebores) were in full bloom. I figured it was perfect timing with Ostara yesterday and the Flower Power challenge going on to make a bouquet of them for inside the house and press some of them for later use.

12 Likes

Hello loves!
Perfect timing with this flower challenge! Yesterday I went to the nursery and picked up the following new additions for bordering my yard.
3- Furzey Heather for protection, good luck, and admiration.
3- Erica Eva Gold Heather also for protection
3- Dusty Silver Ragwort for courage and to ward off evil
7- Spanish Lavender for love, protection, healing, peace
2- Bird’s Nest Spruce for resilience and strength
For making my botanical soy candles, I started with digging out old used up candle jars, adding boiling water, letting sit, then cleaning out wax residue.
I turned on some soothing instrumental music and heated my soy wax on the stove. Using small amounts of wax, I adhered dried flowers inside the candle jar around the inside. Added lavender essence to the melted wax before pouring, then added dried lavender herb inside the candle as it was setting. This was my first botanical candle, and it turned out pretty good!
Next, I made a larger botanical candle while thinking of my son’s girlfriend, who is also an eclectic and suffers from extreme anxiety. I added lavender, lemon, and rosemary essence to hers with dried rosemary, lavender, and globe amaranth.
Finally, I ended with five votives that include the color pink for relaxing, lemongrass, lavender, and rose petal herbs with lavender essence. These are for my craftwork and part of my self-care rituals. (Please note in the pictures you see dried herbs on top, these are closely monitored or moved when burning not to torch my house to the ground.)
I had the house to myself while candle making which was fabulous and much needed! Happy Ostara everyone and again, thank you sisters for the thought provoking weekly challenge! :cherry_blossom::blossom::wilted_flower:

![IMG_20220320

17 Likes

This is my Weekly Witchy Challenge - Flower Power

I really did not know what to do for this challenge, so here are some of my plants that I have grown and talk to every day, asking them if they are happy and if they need anything.

starting another one, getting its roots

My plants as I talk to them, water them, give them fertilizer, reward me with growth and healthy stems and flowers.

Blessed Be :dizzy: :pentagram: :potted_plant:

14 Likes

Your candles are beautiful. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

Weekly Challenge Flower Power

I decided to make a love spell jar for my husband and I out of the flowers he gave me for valentines day. When I finally finished all the details I realized the moon was already waning so I am going to wait to cast it until the waxing moon. So I decided to share some information I came across instead of sharing my spell. I will share the picture of the flowers from valentines, they are so pretty!

He got me a Gaia statue too :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: He spoils me :smiling_face:

Upon my research for my spell ingredients I came across some notes I took last spring to find out what I could do with some of the flowers that are growing in my yard. I don’t have the link to where I found the information but it was on the internet probably through a google search :woman_shrugging:

There were 4 kinds of tulips I looked up:

Queen of the Night-deep purple to black. Power,ambition,and banishing.

Princess Irene-standard orange and red. Love and encouragement.

Leen Van Der Mark-yellows and reds.Protection when planted under window sills

Pim Fortuyn Triumph-white. Good for inspiring the Spring cleaning process.

Blend** Tulips **with one of the following flowers for a double shot of magick power:

Daffodil- Associated with love and fertility. Place fresh ones for abundance.

Dandelion- For positive change, aids in divination, cleansing, wealth, prosperity.

Lily- Fertility, rebirth, renewal, abundance.

Violet- Tranquility, peace and protection from evil.

Here are a couple of pictures of my babies popping up after their long winter nap!

I will clean their beds up better when it gets a little warmer out :cloud_with_snow:
I can’t wait to plant this year! I got some seeds in the mail today :grinning:
:pentagram: ~Sarall

13 Likes

@Mistella I am in awe. Your candles are truly stunnning. :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

Tonight I cast a spell to let go of the past pain and regret and I banish 13 negative connotations and since it’s a Banishing spells are a type of witchcraft that seeks to banish something and send it far away. I send all that is shameful and negative away! Then over the next 13 days I will speak these affirmations that will give me the my truth! I burn some sage and light a candle and chant my chant I wrote to Hekate!
Everyday I think about what I have not achieved and I want to let go of the expectations I put on myself because I have not yet graduated to the next level. I went to college and well my regrets is that I told myself that I was not good enough, or smart enough!

1. 1 rose is an offering to my Queen Hekate (1 Rose Petal)
    “I am enough”
    2.I grew up thinking I was dumb because I was never validated!( Second Rose Petal)
    “I am smart enough and intelligent”
  2. I am not a evil or a bad person because I am a witch!
    “ I am a spark of divinity”
  3. I feel that I am not a good mom at times and I think sometimes it’s a reflection of me.
    “I am a good mother”
    5.Because I was adopted and my adopted,mother raised me I never felt I could be 100% I always felt something was missing and felt left out for some reason or another.
    “I am whole” “
  4. I often feel badly of myself because I feel that I look older than I really should for being 40
    “I am beautiful just the way I am”
  5. I sometimes feel like I don’t fit in around people and feel that I am a outcast!
    “I am liked”
  6. I feel bad that I don’t have a outspoken voice
    “I am confident”
  7. I sit on the fence when I should stick up for what I believe inn
    “I stick to my truth”
  8. I tell myself I cant all the time
    “I can”
  9. I am scared to get close to people cause of the past relationships I once had and I don’t want to live in fear any longer!
    “I wont life in fear anymore”
  10. Sometimes I feel bad that I suffer with low moods and afraid to tell people how I feel inside cause the stigma about depression.
    “Sadness is temporary”
    “I can feel harmony”
    “I can feel ecstasy”
    “I can feel peace”
    “ I am working on my pain”
  11. I always think the worst in most circumstances and am pretty negative and I hope to be a better person to myself! I feel anger because I allow myself to think negatively!
    “I am Joyful”
    “I am in control of my feelings”
    “ I can feel peace”
    “I am not a victim”
    With these petals I banish all that does not serve me, and I give the Hekate these offerings
    My chant
    I give you my love my Queen
    Take this generous gift of the rose with a thorn!
    I am not blaming no one!
    I take responsibility for my shame and regret!
    And with this rose I give you my heart and the thorns that come with it!
    I give you my darkness
    Your fire within me will burn brightly “Brimo”
    I am balanced
    I am that dark one the
    justified one in your eyes!
    I am going to watch my rose :rose: bloom and know it’s time for a rebirth! know in my heart :heart: that I will bloom into happiness and allow the negativity to fall out of my head!
    Thank you for letting me share my heart :heart: with you all and loved all of your shares!
    I feel so much better know that I banished it away during the waning moon!
    Jeannie
14 Likes

I didn’t know there were different tulips :tulip: thanks for this information!
Blessed be
Love your Roses you were gifted, and that is a great spell by the way!
Jeannie

11 Likes

I absolutely love this entry!!! Props to you, because I struggle feeling much of what you seem to feel at times & seeing someone else see the positivity in so much 
gives me motivation to really work on my affirmations I’ve not been sticking to. Well done, this is awesome. Good for you girl. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

This challenge is now CLOSED :exclamation:

Reading through the entries this week made me feel like I was taking a stroll through the botanic gardens, or enjoying some time in a lovely flower shop- thank you all SO MUCH for brightening up the forum with such beautiful flower magick this week! :hibiscus: :tulip: :two_hearts:

A Props and Presents post will soon appear with shout-outs and prize details. Please keep an eye on the main page of the forums.

Note : This post will remain open for continued discussion for a few more days, but no additional prizes will be given after today.

Blessed be! :sunflower::sparkles:

8 Likes